Hunter Biden

Oh? What did they talk about?
exactly,,, and why did joe lie about the meeting???
I asked you what did they talk about? "Exactly" doesn't answer that. Do you not know what they talked about?
so youre now admitting it took place but dont know what they talked about???

if so are you concerned why joe lied about it???
What did Biden lie about?
sorry I thought you were up to date on the issue,,,

joe said he never discussed hunters overseas business,,,
So? You don't know what he talked about with the Burisma exec -- so you don't know that Biden lied.
if the meeting took place then joe lied,,,

and how would I know what was discussed in a meeting I wasnt at???
Nope. Biden didn't say he never met with Burisma employees. In fact, we already know he did because there's a photo of him with Devon Archer. What he actually said was he never discussed Hunter's business. And as you confessed, you have no idea whether or not they discussed Burisma.

So now we see you lied when you falsely claimed Biden lied.
why are you putting words in my mouth I never said???
I put no words in your mouth. No same person would go near your mouth.
if youre not going to be honest theres no reason to continue this discussion,,,
Then you should stop lying.
you lied not me,,,
Oh? What lie did I tell?
Laughing at my post doesn't indicate whatblie you think I told. You can't say because I didn't lie.
I already told you and you know it,,,
Nah, you're lying again which is why you can't say. You falsely claimed I put words in your mouth. I didn't. Which is why you can't say what words you think I put in your mouth.
but you did lie about what I said,,,,

just look at my comment and then read what you claim I said,,,
two different things and that change the whole context of my comment,, you lied,,,
If that were true, you'd say what words I "put in your mouth." You don't say because you can't say because I didn't. You just can't stop lying.
why would I say whats right on the screen in front of you
To clarify what you're talking about. If you could, you would. Instead, you hide yourself behind your bluff.
how do you clarify an specific accurate statement???
You state what I said that you think were words I "put in your mouth." It's pretty simple really and quote obvious why you're categorically refusing to do so -- because I didn't. You lied again.
not really,,,
No worries. You made a false claim and now can't back it up. I can live with that. And you lied about Biden, I can live with that too.
what claim did I make that was false???
You said Joe Biden lied about discussing Hunter's business dealings based on the email from Pozharskyi that was just released. Then you lied again by falsely claiming I ascribed words to you that you didn't say. That's two lies and the day is still young.
what comment was that in???

Didn't Joe Biden say he had zero dealings with Hunter's business associates?
No. He said he never discussed his son's overseas business dealings. You should already know that.

Why did Hunter invite Pozharskiy to meet Joe? I mean, seriously, the guy flew from the Ukraine to DC just to meet Hunter's dad? If Hunter and Pozharskiy were engaged or dating, meeting the father in-law to be would be one thing, but I don't think that was the case and Joe B wasn't such a star that Pozharskiy just wanted to get his autograph. Use some common sense.
I have no idea why they met or what they talked about. Cool thing is -- neither do you.

Last edited:
I asked you what did they talk about? "Exactly" doesn't answer that. Do you not know what they talked about?

So? You don't know what he talked about with the Burisma exec -- so you don't know that Biden lied.

Nope. Biden didn't say he never met with Burisma employees. In fact, we already know he did because there's a photo of him with Devon Archer. What he actually said was he never discussed Hunter's business. And as you confessed, you have no idea whether or not they discussed Burisma.

you lied not me,,,
Oh? What lie did I tell?
Laughing at my post doesn't indicate whatblie you think I told. You can't say because I didn't lie.
Nah, you're lying again which is why you can't say. You falsely claimed I put words in your mouth. I didn't. Which is why you can't say what words you think I put in your mouth.

two different things and that change the whole context of my comment,, you lied,,,
If that were true, you'd say what words I "put in your mouth." You don't say because you can't say because I didn't. You just can't stop lying.
To clarify what you're talking about. If you could, you would. Instead, you hide yourself behind your bluff.
You state what I said that you think were words I "put in your mouth." It's pretty simple really and quote obvious why you're categorically refusing to do so -- because I didn't. You lied again.
I got Prog on ignore so I haven’t read the conversation but you calling him a liar sounds about right!
Yeah, first he lied about Biden, falsely claiming Biden lied when he said he never discussed his son's business with him; based on the email released today of a Burisma exec thanking Hunter for an opportunity to meet his father -- but then the idiot admits he doesn't even know if they talked about Hunter's business, meaning progressive hunter lied when he falsely claimed Joe Biden lied. Then when I point out progressive hunter lied, he falsely claimed I put words in his mouth. Now I'm calling him out on the latter and he's playing the I already told you bluff because I didn't ascribe anything to him he hadn't already said. Par for the course with that loser.
Sounds like he hasn’t changed much from when I used to talk to him. I reached my Limit of time wasted on his stupidity hence the “ignore”
I find him too entertaining to put on ignore.
Keep making him look like a fool. He deserves every second of it
Only cowards ignore. Fact.
That’s not a fact. I prefer to engage with intelligent people who can carry on a decent conversation. Idiot trolls are a waste of time. “Ignore” just filters them out.
“Idiot Troll” is subjective. Many here have me on ignore. I dont believe I am an idiot or a troll.

No. He said he never discussed his son's overseas business dealings. You should already know that.

Why did Hunter invite Pozharskiy to meet Joe? I mean, seriously, the guy flew from the Ukraine to DC just to meet Hunter's dad? If Hunter and Pozharskiy were engaged or dating, meeting the father in-law to be would be one thing, but I don't think that was the case and Joe B wasn't such a star that Pozharskiy just wanted to get his autograph. Use some common sense.
Per Faun they were discussing the Pats Jets one sided rivalry.

Why why why... you don’t know why and I don’t know why, yet you seem to have concluded that it was criminal. However, The people who actually know, Joe Biden and most important for you to understand, the DOJ under Barr... Say all’s good nothing illegal. Let that sink in

I have no idea why they met or what they talked about. Col thing is -- neither do you.

That's because you either don't have any common sense or your brainwashing won't allow any thoughts counter to your indoctrination. BTW, since when does it matter if we have actual proof of anything? Trump was impeached by the House without any proof and in fact, proof to the contrary.

you lied not me,,,
Oh? What lie did I tell?

not really,,,
No worries. You made a false claim and now can't back it up. I can live with that. And you lied about Biden, I can live with that too.
what claim did I make that was false???
You said Joe Biden lied about discussing Hunter's business dealings based on the email from Pozharskyi that was just released. Then you lied again by falsely claiming I ascribed words to you that you didn't say. That's two lies and the day is still young.
what comment was that in???
If I were a lying idiot like you, I would post as you did and bluff my way out of proving my claims by saying, I already showed you. But alas, I'm not. Here you are calling Biden a liar based on that meeting...

Why why why... you don’t know why and I don’t know why, yet you seem to have concluded that it was criminal. However, The people who actually know, Joe Biden and most important for you to understand, the DOJ under Barr... Say all’s good nothing illegal. Let that sink in

He doesn't have proof. I know that is a foreign concept to liberals, but proof is typically required before legal action can be taken. I guess impeachment without proof is ok, at least for Democrats.

you lied not me,,,
Oh? What lie did I tell?

I got Prog on ignore so I haven’t read the conversation but you calling him a liar sounds about right!
Yeah, first he lied about Biden, falsely claiming Biden lied when he said he never discussed his son's business with him; based on the email released today of a Burisma exec thanking Hunter for an opportunity to meet his father -- but then the idiot admits he doesn't even know if they talked about Hunter's business, meaning progressive hunter lied when he falsely claimed Joe Biden lied. Then when I point out progressive hunter lied, he falsely claimed I put words in his mouth. Now I'm calling him out on the latter and he's playing the I already told you bluff because I didn't ascribe anything to him he hadn't already said. Par for the course with that loser.
Sounds like he hasn’t changed much from when I used to talk to him. I reached my Limit of time wasted on his stupidity hence the “ignore”
That’s not a fact. I prefer to engage with intelligent people who can carry on a decent conversation. Idiot trolls are a waste of time. “Ignore” just filters them out.
“Idiot Troll” is subjective. Many here have me on ignore. I dont believe I am an idiot or a troll.
Based on our conversation yesterday I’d say you are capable of good conversation... there are others that are completely useless to talk to IMO. To each their own

correct,,, and if the meeting took place thats a lie on joes part,,,
You're lying yet again. Biden is only lying if you can prove they discussed Hunter's overseas business if they met. And you already confessed you can't do that.

Great, now you're lying too. In reality, I never said any such thing.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

He doesn't have proof. I know that is a foreign concept to liberals, but proof is typically required before legal action can be taken. I guess impeachment without proof is ok, at least for Democrats.
Thank you. No proof of anything. They have seen much more evidence than us. So stop the whining and stop spread false information and idiotic accusations

you lied not me,,,
Oh? What lie did I tell?

Based on our conversation yesterday I’d say you are capable of good conversation... there are others that are completely useless to talk to IMO. To each their own
I just don’t ignore anyone. To me it’s weak sauce. For example colfax is an idiot but I still listen to his diatribes.

Great, now you're lying too. In reality, I never said any such thing.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.
You agreed with me? That’s what I said and for the 100th time I have never belonged to a political party.

I have no idea why they met or what they talked about. Col thing is -- neither do you.

That's because you either don't have any common sense or your brainwashing won't allow any thoughts counter to your indoctrination. BTW, since when does it matter if we have actual proof of anything? Trump was impeached by the House without any proof and in fact, proof to the contrary.
Nope, I have an abundance of common sense and not brainwashed either. Maybe you're just projecting because you want Biden to lie. But sadly for you, you don't know what they talked about. So anything you claim they talked about is nothing but your overactive imagination speaking.

No proof for the impeachment? Of course there was proof. There was Impeached Trump's perfect phone call where he perfectly asked a foreign leader to help his own presidential campaign by investigating a political rival. Which, by the way, Ukraine did after getting aid from Impeached Trump.

If I were a lying idiot like you, I would post as you did and bluff my way out of proving my claims by saying, I already showed you. But alas, I'm not. Here you are calling Biden a liar based on that meeting...
so you cant tell me what comment # I said that in,,,

if the meeting took place then yes biden lied,,,

Forum List

Back