Hunter Biden

Are you serious? Where did the money come from that paid hunter!? The money from American tax payers that joe Biden sent Ukraine!
“Hire my son and I will give you billions”
can you show one shred of evidence that’s true?
HES CALLED FOR THE INVESTIGATION! Stop shielding them, what are you afraid of? Biden said his last name is what qualified him.. do you agree Hunter Biden would never have been on that board if it wasn’t for his father being vice president and overseeing money going to Ukraine yes or no?
Though I don’t know the details, sure I’d be willing to bet that he got that position because of his last name. Is that now a crime?
If it was contingent on funds being held up yes. Huge conflict of interest, gotta make sure no more tax money is going to fund crack head hunter
how did tax payer funds go to hunter. You know tax payer funds are appropriated by Congress, not the VP right?
There needs to be at least a two year investigation on Biden and his shit eating spawn...

There is more actual evidence that Jim Jordan knew about wrestlers being molested than there is about the Bidens, Ukraine and corruption.
ummm Joe Biden bragged about it
How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

thats why there needs to be an investigation,,,
its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders
got a link???
LOLOL

Slobbers the poster who refused to give a link for theses purported "documents" proving CrowdStrike was involved with Ukrainian collusion with the DNC. :cuckoo:

if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders
got a link???
LOLOL

Slobbers the poster who refused to give a link for theses purported "documents" proving CrowdStrike was involved with Ukrainian collusion with the DNC. :cuckoo:
We can give you the link after Democrats Stop Filibustering the investigation.. what are you afraid of?

got a link???
LOLOL

I've given links several times,,,

HES CALLED FOR THE INVESTIGATION! Stop shielding them, what are you afraid of? Biden said his last name is what qualified him.. do you agree Hunter Biden would never have been on that board if it wasn’t for his father being vice president and overseeing money going to Ukraine yes or no?
Though I don’t know the details, sure I’d be willing to bet that he got that position because of his last name. Is that now a crime?
If it was contingent on funds being held up yes. Huge conflict of interest, gotta make sure no more tax money is going to fund crack head hunter
how did tax payer funds go to hunter. You know tax payer funds are appropriated by Congress, not the VP right?
Are you saying no funds went to Ukraine? Lol you are special lol
Did you hear me say that? You making shit up again?

and didn’t biden say he had the power to hold the funds?

Are you serious? Where did the money come from that paid hunter!? The money from American tax payers that joe Biden sent Ukraine!
“Hire my son and I will give you billions”

Ukraine diverted some of the funds that the US Congress appropriated to them to Hunter Biden. It was a Quid Pro Quo. They either could either give the money to the Cokehead and not investigate, or lose the billion dollars of aid. This is why Biden-Obama demanded the prosecutor be fired. He was looking into Biden corruption, and instead of cooperating , the Obama-Biden regime decided to obstruct.

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Huh? What did Biden do that was illegal??
Huh? Racketeering. Extortion. Misappropriation of taxpayer funds. And piss poor judgement in general. The Bidens are idiots, and I'm not confining that to the crackhead.
It's not racketeering or extortion or misappropriation of funds to hold up aid to another country unless they first clean up corruption. Trump said so himself...

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

Try harder next time.

Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Huh? What did Biden do that was illegal??
Huh? Racketeering. Extortion. Misappropriation of taxpayer funds. And piss poor judgement in general. The Bidens are idiots, and I'm not confining that to the crackhead.
It's not racketeering or extortion or misappropriation of funds to hold up aid to another country unless they first clean up corruption. Trump said so himself...

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

Try harder next time.

You don't get it. Ukraine was trying to clean up corruption, crooked outfits like Burisma and their board of directors.

Obama-Biden didn't like it, because the Vice President's son worked for them.

Ukraine diverted some of the funds that the US Congress appropriated to them to Hunter Biden. It was a Quid Pro Quo. They either could either give the money to the Cokehead and not investigate, or lose the billion dollars of aid. This is why Biden-Obama demanded the prosecutor be fired. He was looking into Biden corruption, and instead of cooperating , the Obama-Biden regime decided to obstruct.
thats a load of horse crap... you are trying way too hard

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Why did Joe insert himself between the Ukraine government and his son?

That’s all anyone needs to know.
And we all know the answer.
How do you know Joe inserted himself. Do you have any proof that’s what he did or are you just making that up?
Uh, is that a trick question?

Joe said he he inserted himself. On video.
No he didn't. Stop lying. Oh, wait, you're a conservative so you can't stop lying. At any rate Biden said Obama inserted him.

Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.

Do you started that that movement to say he was dirty? Gonna get deep and expose your bias but go ahead and answer I have money that says you won’t admit it lol

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Why did Joe insert himself between the Ukraine government and his son?

That’s all anyone needs to know.
And we all know the answer.
How do you know Joe inserted himself. Do you have any proof that’s what he did or are you just making that up?
Uh, is that a trick question?

Joe said he he inserted himself. On video.
LIAR!
Quote his exact words mentioning his son!

Joe Biden brags about how he threatened to pull $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
Have a nice day!

Twitter
So? There's still nothing wrong with that.

but it was proven he wasnt corrupt,,,he was fired because he wanted to investigate burisma,,,,

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.
Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!

Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!
So if you are in the middle why did you keep John Kerry out of the source for the push to remove this guy? Your so bias

Do you started that that movement to say he was dirty? Gonna get deep and expose your bias but go ahead and answer I have money that says you won’t admit it lol
Why do you think GOP senator and now Trump lackie Ron Johnson signed a letter calling for reform to this guys office? Why would Ron call it corrupt and want to pay Hunter Biden. Can you explain that?

Biden's involvement in the prostitution as well as international drug rackets has been documented. I don't know who is in the tank for whom, but there is definitely enough here to get FISA warrants against the Bidens so that the DOJ can keep an eye on them.

Forum List

Back