Hunter Biden

Did you hear me say that? You making shit up again?
and didn’t biden say he had the power to hold the funds?
Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office
but it was proven he wasnt corrupt,,,he was fired because he wanted to investigate burisma,,,,
That’s not true at all. It was proven that he was corrupt while he was in office. Leaders from all over the world wanted the guy gone. Stop repeating talking points and do some actual research. You’re embarrassing yourself.
then why was the guy he wanted investigated later get cleared of any wrong doing???

it could be they were in on it and didnt want to be exposed,,,and a thorough investigation will prove that,,,
what are you talking about? Cleared of wrong doing? How was he cleared of wrong doing? He was fired for failing to take action in prosecuting corrupt politicians in Ukraine.
He wasn’t accused of criminal acts. You’re making up fake stuff again

Did you hear me say that? You making shit up again?
Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office
Do you started that that movement to say he was dirty? Gonna get deep and expose your bias but go ahead and answer I have money that says you won’t admit it lol
Why do you think GOP senator and now Trump lackie Ron Johnson signed a letter calling for reform to this guys office? Why would Ron call it corrupt and want to pay Hunter Biden. Can you explain that?
Yes we can see what pact donated to the Johnson campaign.. let’s Investigate .. I’m open to see the miss information kerry Biden duo sent out.. let’s see the facts. Investigate
Knock yourself out. Let me know what you dig up

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.
Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!

Biden's involvement in the prostitution as well as international drug rackets has been documented. I don't know who is in the tank for whom, but there is definitely enough here to get FISA warrants against the Bidens so that the DOJ can keep an eye on them.
Ok then why hasn’t Trumps DOJ done so?

how do you know they arent???
I don’t. Have you heard that they are?

Do you started that that movement to say he was dirty? Gonna get deep and expose your bias but go ahead and answer I have money that says you won’t admit it lol
Why do you think GOP senator and now Trump lackie Ron Johnson signed a letter calling for reform to this guys office? Why would Ron call it corrupt and want to pay Hunter Biden. Can you explain that?
Yes we can see what pact donated to the Johnson campaign.. let’s Investigate .. I’m open to see the miss information kerry Biden duo sent out.. let’s see the facts. Investigate
That’s all trump
Is doing blowing the whistle

but it was proven he wasnt corrupt,,,he was fired because he wanted to investigate burisma,,,,
That’s not true at all. It was proven that he was corrupt while he was in office. Leaders from all over the world wanted the guy gone. Stop repeating talking points and do some actual research. You’re embarrassing yourself.
then why was the guy he wanted investigated later get cleared of any wrong doing???

it could be they were in on it and didnt want to be exposed,,,and a thorough investigation will prove that,,,
what are you talking about? Cleared of wrong doing? How was he cleared of wrong doing? He was fired for failing to take action in prosecuting corrupt politicians in Ukraine.

you have my comment wrong,,,
please reread my comment,,,

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.
Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!

Biden's involvement in the prostitution as well as international drug rackets has been documented. I don't know who is in the tank for whom, but there is definitely enough here to get FISA warrants against the Bidens so that the DOJ can keep an eye on them.
Ok then why hasn’t Trumps DOJ done so?

how do you know they arent???
I don’t. Have you heard that they are?

there are documents proving they were looking into it almost a yr before the phone call,,,

and yes I have already posted links to back that up,,,

The dirty prosecutor wasn't too bad until he starting looking at Biden's dirty, crackhead son. Then he had to go. Not that dirty Joe couldn't afford an $83,000 a month allowance for his dirty son. But why should he when it was easier to shake down the Ukraine with taxpayer money. Everything the Bidens and the Obama administration touched turned dirty. It will all come out soon. That's why the Democrat establishment keeps trying to change the subject with phony investigations. It's exactly like Zaid said, the minute they disprove one accusation we will come up with two or three more. The COUP is underway.

Avg salary id 10,000 a year for Ukrainians but they gave hunter hundreds of thousand dollars a year

Avg salary id 10,000 a year for Ukrainians but they gave hunter hundreds of thousand dollars a year
we dont know for sure how much he made,,,some reports put it in the millions,,,and joe may even have received some himself
Democrats are so eager to investigate Trump but not themselves these allegations are going to hang over the head of Democrats for years,, You think they’d want to win an election this century

The worst part of the whole shakedown was that Joe Biden even bragged about it. How dumb can he be to gloat over using the most powerful country in the world and a billion dollars of taxpayer money to make sure his loser son kept his no show job. The Bidens make the typical "public enemy #1" look like Mr. Rogers.

That’s all trump
Trump is doing his best to brand his opponent as a crook. I guess it works on dupes like you so that shows he knows what he’s doing. I’ll give him that... he knows how to play the low IQs

If Trump claims Biden is corrupt TRUMP needs to provide evidence supporting it. Has he? No.

What is this clearance of wrong doing? Can you post a link?

That’s all trump
Trump is doing his best to brand his opponent as a crook. I guess it works on dupes like you so that shows he knows what he’s doing. I’ll give him that... he knows how to play the low IQs

not trumps fault biden is one of the most corrupt politicians that weve ever seen,,,

The dirty prosecutor wasn't too bad until he starting looking at Biden's dirty, crackhead son. Then he had to go. Not that dirty Joe couldn't afford an $83,000 a month allowance for his dirty son. But why should he when it was easier to shake down the Ukraine with taxpayer money. Everything the Bidens and the Obama administration touched turned dirty. It will all come out soon. That's why the Democrat establishment keeps trying to change the subject with phony investigations. It's exactly like Zaid said, the minute they disprove one accusation we will come up with two or three more. The COUP is underway.
Not true at all... his case into Burisma was dormant at the time he was fired, just like several other cases he wasn’t acting on

What is this clearance of wrong doing? Can you post a link?

I have posted it several times,,,its your refusal to see it thats the problem,,,

Not true at all... his case into Burisma was dormant at the time he was fired, just like several other cases he wasn’t acting on
NO IT WASNT,,,
and its also included in my links to the documents,,,

Ok, but I’m not seeing the connection. We know Hunter was hired to be a board member because Burisma wanted to improve relations with the USA and they wanted high profile names to be associated with their company. That’s not illegal. We know they were lobbying the US government, not illegal. We know that many entities wanted the Ukraine prosecutor fired for years of not taking action on dealing with corruption in Ukraine. These efforts didn’t have anything to do with Burisma. Do you think Ron Johnson signed that letter because he wanted to help Burisma? When you look at all the elements at play here your accusations don’t make any sense. You've carved out a nefarious narrative but it is not an honest account of the situation.

Like I said earlier, Hunter was hired after Devon Archer had a sit down with daddy at the WH. Then you had Devon and Hunter together with Blue Star Strategies trying to influence US policy though the State Dept, I wonder if they were registered under FARA as foreign agents.

Oh, and the folks from Blue Star Strategies took it upon themselves to visit the prosecutor in Ukraine to apologize for US falsehoods perpetrated against his office. Here's a portion of the prosecutors memo of the meeting, you can read it all at the link.

View attachment 289238
Ukraine PGO Memo Translation

Ok so connect the dots to the crime. It seems that your highlighting lobbying efforts which I believe is legal business practice. What’s the crime?

IF it was all harmless, what's the harm of investigating to be sure? The commiecrats in the house seem to definitely object to looking into anything that might justify Trumps concern. Like I said, it would blow the hell out of this hoax. Hell even Kerrys kid was smart enough not to touch the Ukraine with a ten foot pole. Of course you're free to ignore the facts.

there would be no harm in investigating to be sure except for the precedent set around how and what we investigate. As I mentionEd before, if mere partisan suspicion warrants this investigation then that opens the door to investigating all of Trumps kids. Then anything we find that is smelly we get to use in a campaign against daddy. Do you see how toxic this becomes? That’s the harm.

OK, since you insist on deflecting to Trumps kids, let's take a look. Ivanka and Jared liquidated 38 million in assets to comply with ethics demands. His two boys are running the company and haven't started any new international projects and won't as long as Trump is president. All are watching everything they do because they know they're under a microscope. So exactly what would you propose to investigate?

This is a post I made in another thread on 10 Oct.

Well I haven't seen a commie that would address these little ditties.

Early 2014 Devon Archer joins the Berisma board.

16 April 2014 Devon Archer had a meeting in the WH with Joe Biden, the meeting went late in the night according to WH records.

18 April 2014 Hunter Biden was appointed to the Berisma board.

21 April 2014 Joe Biden announces as much as 1 billion in US aid to the Ukraine natural gas industry.

Investigation into the Berisma founder suddenly were suspended and the UK released 23 million in frozen Berisma funds.

Yeah, nobody has anything. LMAO

Link?

That’s all trump

not trumps fault biden is one of the most corrupt politicians that weve ever seen,,,
More bullshit smears. Does it ever get old?

Forum List

Back