Hunter Biden

how did tax payer funds go to hunter. You know tax payer funds are appropriated by Congress, not the VP right?
Are you saying no funds went to Ukraine? Lol you are special lol
Did you hear me say that? You making shit up again?
and didn’t biden say he had the power to hold the funds?
Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office
but it was proven he wasnt corrupt,,,he was fired because he wanted to investigate burisma,,,,
That’s not true at all. It was proven that he was corrupt while he was in office. Leaders from all over the world wanted the guy gone. Stop repeating talking points and do some actual research. You’re embarrassing yourself.

How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

thats why there needs to be an investigation,,,
its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders
got a link???
LOLOL

Slobbers the poster who refused to give a link for theses purported "documents" proving CrowdStrike was involved with Ukrainian collusion with the DNC. :cuckoo:
We can give you the link after Democrats Stop Filibustering the investigation.. what are you afraid of?
Thanks for admitting there are no such links.
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, on the authority of our government he threatened to hold the funds to get them to clean up their dirty prosecutors office

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.
Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!
So if you are in the middle why did you keep John Kerry out of the source for the push to remove this guy? Your so bias
Swing and a miss

How is what Biden bragged about corrupt or illegal?
if he did it to stop an investigation into the company his son worked for then that would be illegal

its already known why he did it. It was the will of our congress, executive and the concensus of other wild leaders
got a link???
LOLOL

Slobbers the poster who refused to give a link for theses purported "documents" proving CrowdStrike was involved with Ukrainian collusion with the DNC. :cuckoo:
I've given links several times,,,
Not in this thread. I did a search on your name in this thread and no links to any such documents.

What makes you think that the prosecutor was "dirty"? Just because he was looking at the Biden family's tentacles reaching into their country.
Ron Johnson and other GOP senators thought he was dirty and wrote a letter calling for reform. Were they all trying to make money for Hunter?

You obviously know nothing about this situation. Do some research and while you’re at it read up on the IMF and the near billion dollars in aid they also held until they reformed that prosecutors office. Were they in the tank for Hunter Biden too?!

Biden's involvement in the prostitution as well as international drug rackets has been documented. I don't know who is in the tank for whom, but there is definitely enough here to get FISA warrants against the Bidens so that the DOJ can keep an eye on them.
Ok then why hasn’t Trumps DOJ done so?

but it was proven he wasnt corrupt,,,he was fired because he wanted to investigate burisma,,,,
That’s not true at all. It was proven that he was corrupt while he was in office. Leaders from all over the world wanted the guy gone. Stop repeating talking points and do some actual research. You’re embarrassing yourself.
then why was the guy he wanted investigated later get cleared of any wrong doing???

it could be they were in on it and didnt want to be exposed,,,and a thorough investigation will prove that,,,

Do you started that that movement to say he was dirty? Gonna get deep and expose your bias but go ahead and answer I have money that says you won’t admit it lol
Why do you think GOP senator and now Trump lackie Ron Johnson signed a letter calling for reform to this guys office? Why would Ron call it corrupt and want to pay Hunter Biden. Can you explain that?
Yes we can see what pact donated to the Johnson campaign.. let’s Investigate .. I’m open to see the miss information kerry Biden duo sent out.. let’s see the facts. Investigate

got a link???
LOLOL

Not in this thread. I did a search on your name in this thread and no links to any such documents.
then broaden your mind and seek out the truth as I did,,,

Hunter will come across like the doper he is. That's why Schifty won't let him testify. His daddy scammed millions of dollars for Hunter by threatening to use his political power and deny a promised billion dollars. Al Capone was public enemy #1 for less than Biden did.
Huh? What did Biden do that was illegal??
Huh? Racketeering. Extortion. Misappropriation of taxpayer funds. And piss poor judgement in general. The Bidens are idiots, and I'm not confining that to the crackhead.
It's not racketeering or extortion or misappropriation of funds to hold up aid to another country unless they first clean up corruption. Trump said so himself...

"Why would you give money to a country you think is corrupt?"

Try harder next time.

You don't get it. Ukraine was trying to clean up corruption, crooked outfits like Burisma and their board of directors.

Obama-Biden didn't like it, because the Vice President's son worked for them.
If they were trying to clean up corruption in Burisma, why was there no active investigation into Burisma when Shokin was asked to resign?

got a link???
LOLOL

We can give you the link after Democrats Stop Filibustering the investigation.. what are you afraid of?
thumbsup.gif
More questions then links tells us a lot about how corrupt democrats are.. these questions will live with your party for years.. don’t you want to win an election one day?? Lol

how did tax payer funds go to hunter. You know tax payer funds are appropriated by Congress, not the VP right?
That's what he says now after talking with Trump'spersonal attorney. But there was no active investigation at that time.

Biden's involvement in the prostitution as well as international drug rackets has been documented. I don't know who is in the tank for whom, but there is definitely enough here to get FISA warrants against the Bidens so that the DOJ can keep an eye on them.
Ok then why hasn’t Trumps DOJ done so?

how do you know they arent???

got a link???
LOLOL

If you can't prove yourself right, why should I bother to do that for you?

That's what he says now after talking with Trump'spersonal attorney. But there was no active investigation at that time.

the documented facts say otherwise,,,

got a link???
LOLOL

If you can't prove yourself right, why should I bother to do that for you?

I have,,,if you refuse to see it is not my problem,,,

got a link???
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
More questions then links tells us a lot about how corrupt democrats are.. these questions will live with your party for years.. don’t you want to win an election one day?? Lol
The claim was made that CrowdStrike was involved with Ukraine to collude with Democrats to hack the 2016 election. When challenged for proof of that, you rightwingnuts are bending over backwards to avoid presenting any proof at all.

Your reluctance to even attempt backing up these assertions speak louder than your vapid, evidence-free claims.

got a link???
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
The claim was made that CrowdStrike was involved with Ukraine to collude with Democrats to hack the 2016 election. When challenged for proof of that, you rightwingnuts are bending over backwards to avoid presenting any proof at all.

Your reluctance to even attempt backing up these assertions speak louder than your vapid, evidence-free claims.

I've posted it many times,,,its you that refuses to look at it,,,

And yet, you flat out refuse to post a link on this thread to these purported "documents."

No more is needed to see even you know you're full of shit. :mm:

And yet, you flat out refuse to post a link on this thread to these purported "documents."

No more is needed to see even you know you're full of shit. :mm:

it will take some time on your part, but watch these two vids and they will walk you through it and all the links are in the descriptions

and later this week there will be another installment for your viewing pleasure,,,

got a link???
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

That’s the job of Congress they aren’t interested in the known facts.. it’s why these questions will kill the democrat party for years to come

Forum List

Back