Hunter Biden

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Seems to be the strategy employed by the Republican Members on the Committee.

Trump may be using it as a distraction, but regardless, it merits a serious investigation.

Apparently Barr has been sent to investigate the Biden's, which seems to be a Gestapo-ish tactic. Of course the Right-tards approve of this investigation and reject all the issues of wrong doing by trump as fake.

Barr ought to spend his time investigating trump, instead of the Democrats needing to; he could have taken all of the witnesses before a Grand Jury.

THERE IS NO DOUBT tRUMP HAS MADE DOZENS OF EFFORTS TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE; A CLEAR SIGN OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT.

I didnt lie,,,

sounds like youre the kind of spoiled child that makes his mom pour his kookoo puffs into the bowl for him and add the milk,,

next you will want me to spoon feed you,,,OH WAIT,,,
Sire ya did. You said you posted a link to document proving me wrong; when in fact you posted links to videos. Then you said the videos have links to the document that proves me wrong; when I fact, those links are to glennbecktv.

whats next??
you gonna throw your cereal bowl on the floor???

I posted the links,, after that its your problem,,,
LOLOL

You didn't post a single link to any document that refutes what I posted.

Carry on.

youre right on this one,,,I posted several links not just a single one
Yes, several links to videos, not documents.

Carry on.

the documents are included in the video links,,,

yes you are a liar,,,
Lying doesn't help you. You won't post a link to a document you claim refutes my news article because no such document exists. The truth is Shokin refused to cooperate with the U.K. and after a year of stonewalling from Shokin, the U.K. was forced to drop their investigation into Zlochevsky and unfreeze his assets.

I didnt lie,,,

sounds like youre the kind of spoiled child that makes his mom pour his kookoo puffs into the bowl for him and add the milk,,

Sire ya did. You said you posted a link to document proving me wrong; when in fact you posted links to videos. Then you said the videos have links to the document that proves me wrong; when I fact, those links are to glennbecktv.

whats next??

LOLOL

Carry on.
Prove to us you are not a Russian Asset!

Erica Ciaramella says you are.

3gc5q8.jpg

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Trump may be using it as a distraction, but regardless, it merits a serious investigation.

Apparently Barr has been sent to investigate the Biden's, which seems to be a Gestapo-ish tactic. Of course the Right-tards approve of this investigation and reject all the issues of wrong doing by trump as fake.

Barr ought to spend his time investigating trump, instead of the Democrats needing to; he could have taken all of the witnesses before a Grand Jury.

THERE IS NO DOUBT tRUMP HAS MADE DOZENS OF EFFORTS TO OBSTRUCT JUSTICE; A CLEAR SIGN OF CONSCIOUSNESS OF GUILT.

theres a lot more than just the bidens included in the investigation,,,like the fact that the DNC colluded with ukraine to effect the 2016 election,,,

I didnt lie,,,

whats next??

LOLOL

Carry on.

Carry on.

Here is a video for you, that definitely proves what everyone knows.
Never seen before footage of Fake Whistleblower and Spy Eric Ciaramella testifying at Adam Schiff's Secret Underground Bunker Hearings.

Bad Talent, and Bad Acting, make for a show so Bad, that your only choice is to Laugh At it, like we ALL Laugh at YOU!

Last edited:
Difficult to believe that Trumps motives were honorable, When we know from the beginning that the Russians did try and influence Our American election. and there was Zero push back from the incoming administration.

Difficult to believe that Trumps motives were honorable, When we know from the beginning that the Russians did try and influence Our American election. and there was Zero push back from the incoming administration.
how do you know there was zero pushback???

are you in the administration???

theres a lot more than just the bidens included in the investigation,,,like the fact that the DNC colluded with ukraine to effect the 2016 election,,,

lol, You serve trump well, echoing his lies is what he counts on. The only evidence in your post above is that you are an easily led, incapable of independent thought fool.

Sadly, you are not alone. This thread exposes too many like you. Fortunately the vast majority of voters are not sheep. Voters who watch the live, unedited, testimony under oath of the Witnesses will see what transparency is, vis a vis the trump defense which continues to obstruct justice & violate the rule of law; now, having painted himself in the corner trump will continue with his dishonest, divisive, hate and fear rhetoric to be echoed on every thread.

Last edited:

whats next??

LOLOL

Carry on.

Carry on.

Stop lying. The links included in the video links go to glennbeck"s website, not to documents.

Carry on.

The GOP had control of the House between 2011 and 2018. I guess they just couldn't fit it in between all the other phony investigations they seriously investigated. The only thing they have on Hunter is cashing in on the name he was born with. Sounds like Trumpybear business model.

lol, You serve trump well, echoing his lies is what he counts on. The only evidence in your post above is that you are an easily led, incapable of independent thought fool.

Sadly, you are not alone. This thread exposes too many like you. Fortunately the vast majority of voters are not sheep. Voters who watch the live, unedited, testimony under oath of the Witnesses will see what transparency is, vis a vis the trump defense which continues to obstruct justice, violate the rule of law and he will continue with his divisive, hate and fear rhetoric.

I never talked about trump you dumbass,,,
I was talking about documented facts that prove the DNC was colluding with former ukraine officials to effect the 2016 election,,,

your TDS has consumed you,,,

get help soon cause there are many people worried about you

The GOP had control of the House between 2011 and 2018. I guess they just couldn't fit it in between all the other phony investigations they seriously investigated. The only thing they have on Hunter is cashing in on the name he was born with. Sounds like Trumpybear business model.

but trump wasnt an elected official when he did it,,,

whats next??

LOLOL

Carry on.

Carry on.

Stop lying. The links included in the video links go to glennbeck"s website, not to documents.

Carry on.

youre almost there,,,

dont let ignorance control your life,,,

It's not just the Republican Members on the Commitee,it's all the 46%ers.

Come on man, it can't be just the DNC for that! Don't you think the DNC was colluding with the "Duh-Heap" State, to fix the DNC Server (in the Ukraine, wink wink), in cooperation of Crowdstrike, to make it look like it was the Russians........

Come on man, it can't be just the DNC for that! Don't you think the DNC was colluding with the "Duh-Heap" State, to fix the DNC Server (in the Ukraine, wink wink), in cooperation of Crowdstrike, to make it look like it was the Russians........

I dont like to play make believe so I will stick with the documented facts,,,

Did what?

Did what?

when his children cashed in on the name they were born with,,,

Replace Hunter Biden with Donald Trump Jr and you'd all be screaming for an investigation. Bottom line

So is impeachment in a way. It's not like Trump disobeying any law he finds inconvenient was an unknown. But it does put the issue front and center, but the effect might just be holding Trump to the number of votes he got in 2016, with the dems upping overall turnout in Wisc, Mich, Pa, NC, Fla, Ga and Ariz.

Forum List

Back