Hunter Biden

In all fairness, the Quid Pro Quo is probably also a red herring that they came up with to distract from the larger issue; that this administration initially held up the aid at the behest of Vladimir Putin.

this administration initially held up the aid at the behest of Vladimir Putin.

Same as Obama?

got a link to back that up???

You want a link that shows Obama didn't give military aid to Ukraine?

that is was at the behest of putin,,,

In all fairness, the Quid Pro Quo is probably also a red herring that they came up with to distract from the larger issue; that this administration initially held up the aid at the behest of Vladimir Putin.

Same as Obama?

Obama didn't give military aid to Ukraine, because he wanted to punish Putin?

Same as Obama?

I wasnt talking about what obama did,,,

you said trump withheld it at the behest of putin,,,
so do you got a link to back that up???

Same as Obama?

No, I said...."Same as Obama?"

got a link???

got a link???

Yes......

Hunter Biden

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Seems to be the strategy employed by the Republican Members on the Committee.

View attachment 289761

Trump voter ^^^

images

LOLOL

You didn't post a single link to any document that refutes what I posted.

Carry on.

youre right on this one,,,I posted several links not just a single one
Yes, several links to videos, not documents.

Carry on.

the documents are included in the video links,,,
Stop lying. The links included in the video links go to glennbeck"s website, not to documents.

Carry on.

youre almost there,,,

dont let ignorance control your life,,,
I'm good, don't worry about me. I posted an article about how Shokin had two years to investigate Burisma and refused to cooperate with the U.K.'s investigation into Zlochevsky and there's been nothing posted to refute it.

:dance:

got a link???

Yes......

Hunter Biden

got a link???

Yes......

Hunter Biden

FAIL!!!

youre right on this one,,,I posted several links not just a single one
Yes, several links to videos, not documents.

Carry on.

the documents are included in the video links,,,
Stop lying. The links included in the video links go to glennbeck"s website, not to documents.

Carry on.

youre almost there,,,

dont let ignorance control your life,,,
I'm good, don't worry about me. I posted an article about how Shokin had two years to investigate Burisma and refused to cooperate with the U.K.'s investigation into Zlochevsky and there's been nothing posted to refute it.

:dance:

YES THERE HAS,,,
you just refuse to look at it,,,

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Seems to be the strategy employed by the Republican Members on the Committee.

View attachment 289761

Trump voter ^^^

images
Try again

Woopty do.

So you admit Burisma was corrupt when Hunter Biden worked there and his father was spooning out money. Was that your only point?

Same as Obama?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Now THAT'S funny coming from a poster who refuses to back up his claims.

Here, I'll do what you do... here's a link to other links and if you look for just the right link, you might just find the proof corroborating the claim....

LINK

Same as Obama?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Here, I'll do what you do... here's a link to other links and if you look for just the right link, you might just find the proof corroborating the claim....

LINK

I have posted it several times,not my fault you refuse to look at it,,,

ignorant is not a way to go through life

Woopty do.

So you admit Burisma was corrupt when Hunter Biden worked there and his father was spooning out money. Was that your only point?
That too is a lie. The corruption occurred prior to Hunter Biden working for Burisma...

Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined

But it said the period under investigation was 2010-2012, and noted that this was before the company hired Hunter Biden.​

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Woopty do.

That too is a lie. The corruption occurred prior to Hunter Biden working for Burisma...

Ukraine agency says allegations against Burisma cover period before Biden joined

But it said the period under investigation was 2010-2012, and noted that this was before the company hired Hunter Biden.​

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

then why was the prosecutor trying to reopen the investigation 1 month before biden had him fired???

Same as Obama?

LOLOLOLOLOL

LINK

You're lying again. Stop lying. The truth is I did look at it. That's how I know the links with the videos go to Glenn Beck's website, not to documents, as you lied about.

Woopty do.

then why was the prosecutor trying to reopen the investigation 1 month before biden had him fired???
So you say... sans proof.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Same as Obama?

LOLOLOLOLOL

LINK

You're lying again. Stop lying. The truth is I did look at it. That's how I know the links with the videos go to Glenn Beck's website, not to documents, as you lied about.

and that link to beck contains all the links to the documents,,,

sorry but I'm not your mother and will not put the food on your plate for you,,,
when did I claim to be a conservative???

Woopty do.

So you say... sans proof.
icon_rolleyes.gif

wasnt me,,, it was the documented facts,,,

Forum List

Back