Hunter Biden

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Seems to be the strategy employed by the Republican Members on the Committee.

Actually, Hunter Biden is very relevant as it has been alleged that President Trump suggested the Ukraine President look at the younger BIden's total depravity as a subject for investigation.

If Hunter Biden is , indeed, guilty, that's an absolute defense for President Trump. Hunter should be punished if he is corrupt.

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

I agree!!

We must not allow Dem corruption to divert the attention of the American people.

Dem corruption must remain hidden......forever.

Actually, Hunter Biden is very relevant as it has been alleged that President Trump suggested the Ukraine President look at the younger BIden's total depravity as a subject for investigation.

If Hunter Biden is , indeed, guilty, that's an absolute defense for President Trump. Hunter should be punished if he is corrupt.
Which is why Democrats won't allow him to testify.

Since you refuse to link the document you claim refutes the news article I posted, I write off your bullshit as the bullshit you intended it to be and my news article stands. I'm not about to spend 4 hours watching the videos you actually linked or sifting through who know how many other links to find a document simply because you say it really exists.

face-palm-gif.278959

the list of links have been posted dozens of times by me and others,,,
its your choice to ignore them,,,

sorry cant help you from here,,,
but remember when you debate others its you that chose to do it from a place of self imposed ignorance,,,

There's nothing for me to ignore. Again, I'm not about to go link to link to link to link to find a link you claim is there. You saying it's there doesn't convince me it is, which is confirmed by your utter refusal to post a link diirecly to the document you claim refutes my new article, which I did post a link directly to.

One of us is posting a link directly to their claims, the other one won't. Says it all.

but I've posted a direct link to my claims,,,its you that refuses to look at it,,,
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You already admitted your links go to videos. That's not a direct link to the document you claim refutes the news article to which I provided a direct link. You're bluff was called and you folded.

:dance:

I am more than willing to walk you through it at your 3rd grade level,,, but I will need a credit card number first since I dont work for free,,,

dont let ignorance ruin your life,,,
LOLOL

Why would anyone pay you to do your homework??

:lmao:

Regardless, I posted evidence that Shokin had two years to investigate Burisma but instead, refused to cooperate with the U.K. who had their own investigation open over Burisma's owner.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

You failed to refute that. Posting links to videos with more links to documents fails you since no one you is going to sift through all of that to find a rebuttal to what I posted. Hell, even you don't want to sift through it.

rotfl-gif.288736

Which is why Democrats won't allow him to testify.

He would most likely have to if it ever gets to the Senate. :04:

the list of links have been posted dozens of times by me and others,,,
its your choice to ignore them,,,

sorry cant help you from here,,,
but remember when you debate others its you that chose to do it from a place of self imposed ignorance,,,

There's nothing for me to ignore. Again, I'm not about to go link to link to link to link to find a link you claim is there. You saying it's there doesn't convince me it is, which is confirmed by your utter refusal to post a link diirecly to the document you claim refutes my new article, which I did post a link directly to.

One of us is posting a link directly to their claims, the other one won't. Says it all.

but I've posted a direct link to my claims,,,its you that refuses to look at it,,,
LOLOL

You already admitted your links go to videos. That's not a direct link to the document you claim refutes the news article to which I provided a direct link. You're bluff was called and you folded.

I am more than willing to walk you through it at your 3rd grade level,,, but I will need a credit card number first since I dont work for free,,,

LOLOL

Regardless, I posted evidence that Shokin had two years to investigate Burisma but instead, refused to cooperate with the U.K. who had their own investigation open over Burisma's owner.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

You failed to refute that. Posting links to videos with more links to documents fails you since no one you is going to sift through all of that to find a rebuttal to what I posted. Hell, even you don't want to sift through it.

rotfl-gif.288736

and the link I provided showed he was trying to reopen it and joe got him fired for it,,,

LOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

and the link I provided showed he was trying to reopen it and joe got him fired for it,,,
LOLOL

So you say. Too bad you expect posters to invest 4 hours to *maybe* hear that.

..it's a nazi/Stalinist show trial
....all these Dems need to be arrested for treason and stupidity
..you idiots have wanted to get rid of Trump since the election = you do not accept a fair/American/legal election = you people are jackass idiots

LOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

I can get to it in less than 2 minutes, but I know where its at,,might take you 3

..ever since 2016--you fkn Dems have wasted so much time and effort on crap--and not IMPORTANT issues= dumbass jackasses

..instead of helping America--you are fking America up

Prove it.

Well when you do not have any facts or proof of you position then you make stuff up or point to the stain on the wall and say AH HA

This is the fate of the repub party

Spoon fed by FOX and the bloggers who provide stories that serve their purpose but of little substance

Must be a lack of trust which feeds upon itself

Then the cleaning lady comes in an cleans the stain off the wall

LOLOL

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

I can get to it in less than 2 minutes, but I know where its at,,might take you 3
Great, then post a direct link to the document which refutes what I posted. What are you afraid of?

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

Great, then post a direct link to the document which refutes what I posted. What are you afraid of?

I already did,,,

FYI,, another installment is coming tonight,,,

Well when you do not have any facts or proof of you position then you make stuff up or point to the stain on the wall and say AH HA

This is the fate of the repub party

Spoon fed by FOX and the bloggers who provide stories that serve their purpose but of little substance

Must be a lack of trust which feeds upon itself

Then the cleaning lady comes in an cleans the stain off the wall
Facts:
The transcript proves no quid pro quo.

Zelensky repeatedly confirmed no quid pro quo.

Zelensky repeatedly confirmed no pressure.

Zelensky confirms he was not aware of any delay.

The arms were delayed 55 but approved by Trump weeks ahead of the date required by the authorization bill.

Obama refused the same defensive weapons for Ukraine for 8 years.

These facts are not in dispute.

I thank the OP for the definition of RED HERRING which we poor Deplorables, educated in the Heartland, and not in a public school in a rotting Northern city run by Democrats for half a century....could not be expected to know, otherwise.

Now, that I know what it means...it strikes me that RED HERRING could just as well apply to a bogus Impeachment Proceeding...Vol II, by the way...this second one designed to cover Deep State Corruption which is about to be lain bare by the IG investigation into the massive corruption of the Obama/Clinton Crime Cartel...including Obama's Dumb-Ass (and now senile) Vice President, who combined his exalted position with his crack-head son to parlay millions out of Ukraine and China.

A person's view of things seems to depend on whether they lean towards America First or nearly pure Bolshevism.

The OP is a Bolshevik. Judge his views with that certainty.

Last edited:

^^^ :cuckoo:

Trump may be using it as a distraction, but regardless, it merits a serious investigation.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

I already did,,,

FYI,, another installment is coming tonight,,,
Liar. You did not. You posted links to videos, not to a specific document you falsely claims refutes the link I posted. That you flat out refuse to do that speaks for you.

Forum List

Back