Hunter Biden

the documents provided in my link say otherwise,,,and they are government documents not some opinion article,,,
Liar. I just posted a link to a news article stating exactly what I said. Your videos don't put a dent in it.

its the documents not the video dumbass,,,
your article is opinion
The links you posted to me were of videos, not documents.

And no, that article is news, not opinion.

and I told you all the supporting links were in the description of the video,,,

you want me to walk you through it send me a credit cARD NUMBER FIRST,,,i dont work for free
Your links went to videos, not documents. I highly recommend you learn the difference.

Regardless, I did post a link to a news article. It really doesn't matter to me if you choose to ignore it.

Oh... and no, you didn't tell me there were links in the description. I just did a search on this thread with your name and "description" and this post of yours was the only hit.

Can you stop lying??

you are such a fucking idiot,,,might be why your still so ignorant

the video walks you through it in detail and in the description of the video are all the links to back up whats in the video,,,

so you can watch the video and then look at the links or skip the video and go straight to the links, but that will be harder to understand what your looking at since there is so much,,,

Liar. I just posted a link to a news article stating exactly what I said. Your videos don't put a dent in it.

your article is opinion

you want me to walk you through it send me a credit cARD NUMBER FIRST,,,i dont work for free
Your links went to videos, not documents. I highly recommend you learn the difference.

Regardless, I did post a link to a news article. It really doesn't matter to me if you choose to ignore it.

Oh... and no, you didn't tell me there were links in the description. I just did a search on this thread with your name and "description" and this post of yours was the only hit.

Can you stop lying??

the video walks you through it in detail and in the description of the video are all the links to back up whats in the video,,,

so you can watch the video and then look at the links or skip the video and go straight to the links, but that will be harder to understand what your looking at since there is so much,,,
You're fucked in the head if you think anyone is going to spend 4 hours to watch videos or to go hunting for documents that you won't link here. If you weren't bullshitting, you'd post a link directly, like I did, to the document you claim proves me wrong. If you won't, or can't, I have no problem leaning on the news article I linked as accurate.

your article is opinion

Can you stop lying??

You're fucked in the head if you think anyone is going to spend 4 hours to watch videos or to go hunting for documents that you won't link here. If you weren't bullshitting, you'd post a link directly, like I did, to the document you claim proves me wrong. If you won't, or can't, I have no problem leaning on the news article I linked as accurate.

i DID POST A DIRECT LINK,,,ITS YOU THAT CHOOSES TO REMAIN IGNORANT,,,

AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS BUT THEY DO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF ALL THE LINKS,,,

Can you stop lying??

AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WATCH THE VIDEOS BUT THEY DO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF ALL THE LINKS,,,
You posted a link to the videos. :eusa_doh:

Can you stop lying??

and I also said that the links to the content of the video are in the description of the video,,,

its your choice to remain ignorant to all the facts

Can you stop lying??

and I also said that the links to the content of the video are in the description of the video,,,

Since you refuse to link the document you claim refutes the news article I posted, I write off your bullshit as the bullshit you intended it to be and my news article stands. I'm not about to spend 4 hours watching the videos you actually linked or sifting through who know how many other links to find a document simply because you say it really exists.

face-palm-gif.278959

Since you refuse to link the document you claim refutes the news article I posted, I write off your bullshit as the bullshit you intended it to be and my news article stands. I'm not about to spend 4 hours watching the videos you actually linked or sifting through who know how many other links to find a document simply because you say it really exists.

face-palm-gif.278959

the list of links have been posted dozens of times by me and others,,,
its your choice to ignore them,,,

sorry cant help you from here,,,
but remember when you debate others its you that chose to do it from a place of self imposed ignorance,,,

face-palm-gif.278959

but remember when you debate others its you that chose to do it from a place of self imposed ignorance,,,

There's nothing for me to ignore. Again, I'm not about to go link to link to link to link to find a link you claim is there. You saying it's there doesn't convince me it is, which is confirmed by your utter refusal to post a link diirecly to the document you claim refutes my new article, which I did post a link directly to.

One of us is posting a link directly to their claims, the other one won't. Says it all.

face-palm-gif.278959

There's nothing for me to ignore. Again, I'm not about to go link to link to link to link to find a link you claim is there. You saying it's there doesn't convince me it is, which is confirmed by your utter refusal to post a link diirecly to the document you claim refutes my new article, which I did post a link directly to.

One of us is posting a link directly to their claims, the other one won't. Says it all.

but I've posted a direct link to my claims,,,its you that refuses to look at it,,,

face-palm-gif.278959

but I've posted a direct link to my claims,,,its you that refuses to look at it,,,
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You already admitted your links go to videos. That's not a direct link to the document you claim refutes the news article to which I provided a direct link. You're bluff was called and you folded.

:dance:

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You already admitted your links go to videos. That's not a direct link to the document you claim refutes the news article to which I provided a direct link. You're bluff was called and you folded.

:dance:

I am more than willing to walk you through it at your 3rd grade level,,, but I will need a credit card number first since I dont work for free,,,

dont let ignorance ruin your life,,,

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

Seems to be the strategy employed by the Republican Members on the Committee.

Red herring is a kind of fallacy that is an irrelevant topic introduced in an argument to divert the attention of listeners or readers from the original issue. This fallacy is often used in detective or suspense novels to mislead readers or characters, or to induce them to make false conclusions.

:auiqs.jpg:

The worthless crackhead son of the VP ( that got kicked out of the military) gets a job with a foreign country making $70K a month and the VP tells the country that he will cut off aid if they don't stop investigating him.

My god the corruption!

sounds like you know today was a bust and really dont have anything else so now youre just makin shit up,,,

I know that because if his name was trump and had got a job like this you would lose your fucking mind,,,,

Shiff announced that new whistleblower tryouts will be held on Friday. Script may be picked up at his congressional office.

It is exactly the ‘strategy’ being employed by Republicans.

You may want to believe that Hunter Biden is an an "irrelevant topic", but watch what happens to him as the "impeachment" proceeding go on.

He's going to end up in a world of shit, as is his POS father, Joe.

I thank Joe Biden everyday for proudly and arrogantly highlighting the complete corruption of DC.

Forum List

Back