Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

giphy.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Why do you say that?

Because blank statements are all you got, and all you've ever had.

We haven’t heard Archers testimony so I can’t and therefore don’t say any such thing.
You think scumbag Goldman from your side is lying about his testimony? And that somehow makes us morons?

When we see what his testimony was we can comment, yes?
You haven't seen any of the testimony in Trump indictment, but you sure seem to have a lot of comments on that.

I'll ask you the same question, do you think scumbag Goldman from your side is lying about Archer's testimony?

You haven't seen any of the testimony in Trump indictment, but you sure seem to have a lot of comments on that.
Uh yeah we’ve seen the Trump indictment which means we’ve seen the testimony in the Trump indictment.

Just waiting to see actual testimony under oath and legally admissible evidence with a legal chain of custody.
Curious.

You sure didn't need anything remotely like that to accuse President Trump of peeing on prostitutes and all manner of other things, did you?

Didn’t Goldman say that they didn’t discuss business in those phone calls?
Goldman said that Archer testified that were at least 20 instances during meetings with his foreign business associates, that Hunter put his father on speakerphone to speak with these associates.

Puts the lie to several of Joe's claims.

Goldman said that Archer testified that were at least 20 instances during meetings with his foreign business associates, that Hunter put his father on speakerphone to speak with these associates.

Puts the lie to several of Joe's claims.
You didn’t really answer the question.

Didn’t Goldman say that they didn’t discuss business on those calls?

Curious.

You sure didn't need anything remotely like that to accuse President Trump of peeing on prostitutes and all manner of other things, did you?
Well, yea, I kind of did. Except for the fraud, because he was known for that in the industry. Now you will say I am a liar and then I will say I wasn't on we this board then and you will derp derp derp.

Forum List

Back