Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

Trump is indicted because of his own stupidity. Not because of politics.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Do you have a link to a news outlet because these tweets seem to be wrong.

“The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day, and approximately 20 times over the course of 10 year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings,” Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) said.

“As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, ‘What’s going on?’” Goldman said, adding that, “There wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had.”

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who was also in the interview, told reporters that Archer had revealed new information but declined to elaborate further."

An actual news article will likely have some context not included in your tweets.
Not surprised the demafasict are downplaying this and protecting their corrupt leader

Should we be surprised?

Nope Absurd spin. the "business" Hunter and Archer were selling was access to the Vice President of the United States. They were providing that. To say that no "business" was discussed during those calls is a preposterous spin.
What business was discussed?

Do you have testimony transcripts that clarify?

He would have to have intimate knowledge of all the calls to be lying.
He is taking what he hopes happened and spinning the testimony wildly, to get close to what he thinks (hopes) is the truth.

He will fail.
Are you going to impeach Biden for talking with his son?

Not surprised the demafasict are downplaying this and protecting their corrupt leader

Should we be surprised?
Who's downplaying?

The tweets claim business was discussed but gym hasn't released the testimony yet nor has he collaborated this story with any statements.

All we know is what Goldman stated and while I suppose he could just be making it up I am not sure why he thinks he could get away with it.

Where exactly are these tweeters getting their info?

Good one. You got an autocorrect typo.

I guess your inability to understand basic concepts of law is okay.
Nice try. He quoted it and retyped it, then you quoted it, so you read it at least three times before rendering your hilariously wrong definition. It’s not an autocorrect typo issue you have there, buddy.

No need, whatsoever, to discuss business. All that is required is here, let me put you on the phone with my dad, the Vice President of the United States. Even you know that to be true!
True! That would be beneficial for Hunter Biden.

However, that doesn’t really implicate Joe Biden. Does it?

No need, whatsoever, to discuss business. All that is required is here, let me put you on the phone with my dad, the Vice President of the United States. Even you know that to be true!
Did you read the tweets in the original post?

This whole post is based on Joe engaging in business talks with his son Hunter and someone else and now you are saying that business didn't need to be discussed?

Good grief.

See above. The 'business' is access to the Vice President of the United States. The phone calls prove they can deliver. So yes, the 'business' was discussed.
That’s not what the word “discussed” means. The spin is yours.

But point taken. Access to Joe Biden is valuable.

That’s on Hunter, though. Is it not?

See above. The 'business' is access to the Vice President of the United States. The phone calls prove they can deliver. So yes, the 'business' was discussed.
This is a dumb paragraph and doesn't make sense.

The fact that their were phone calls prove they can deliver business but business was never discussed so lock him up?

Like a child caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. The initial reactions of the toddler are pure comedy gold. The surprised look, the cookie in their hand, and their feeble attempt at lying their way out of it, are all so adorable and hilarious. But Joe is the leader of the free world, and this crap aint cute, nor funny. Hundreds of thousands of dead people in Ukraine might agree.

Forum List

Back