Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer confirms under oath that Joe (as VP) was on more than 20 calls with Hunter's "business associates"

A Democrat congressman has confirmed that he would support Joe Biden’s impeachment if the president “knew about or participated in” his son Hunter’s shady foreign business dealings.

During an interview with MSNBC, Rep. Jim Himes (D-CT) admitted that Hunter Biden broke the law.

Himes then suggested he is open to impeaching Biden if the evidence proves that the president played a role in Hunter’s business deals.

Bj - It begins.

He has to testify. When we get the testimony under oath then its something. Some rando saying what it was is neither testimony nor admissible.
Doesn’t the OP say it was testimony under oath? Isn’t that what is actually happened?

You didn’t really answer the question.

Didn’t Goldman say that they didn’t discuss business on those calls?
Yup. That's what Goldman said. A rather ridiculous spin wouldn't you say? 20 different business meetings. 20 different phone calls he put the Vive President of the United States on speaker phone with these foreign business associates. 'But, but, they didn't discuss business' LOL

As a reminder I would love it if you took Biden down. Then SirFelonALot would be facing someone half his age. If a dottering old man can beat Trump, then someone half decent will murderize him in the election (well more murderize).

I don't care about biden. I care about Trump.

The Biden cultists are panicking right now. The don of the Biden crime family is about to be brought down by his own kid.

Damn!

Do you have a link to a news outlet because these tweets seem to be wrong.

“The witness indicated that Hunter spoke to his father every day, and approximately 20 times over the course of 10 year relationship, Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings,” Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) said.

“As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, ‘What’s going on?’” Goldman said, adding that, “There wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had.”

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), who was also in the interview, told reporters that Archer had revealed new information but declined to elaborate further."

An actual news article will likely have some context not included in your tweets.

Yup. That's what Goldman said. A rather ridiculous spin wouldn't you say? 20 different business meetings. 20 different phone calls he put the Vive President of the United States on speaker phone with these foreign business associates. 'But, but, they didn't discuss business' LOL
So you’re the one accusing Goldman of lying.

He doesn't seem like a stupid man. Why he would come out and debase himself with such a ridiculous spin ...

He is moving along the path -

He was humiliated as the lead counsel on the first of the Political Impeachments of President Trump.

So you’re the one accusing Goldman of lying.
Nope Absurd spin. the "business" Hunter and Archer were selling was access to the Vice President of the United States. They were providing that. To say that no "business" was discussed during those calls is a preposterous spin.

As a reminder I would love it if you took Biden down. Then SirFelonALot would be facing someone half his age. If a dottering old man can beat Trump, then someone half decent will murderize him in the election (well more murderize).

I don't care about biden. I care about Trump.
Hate to break it to you, but if it ain't Joey, it's Kamala. And if it's not Kamala you lose the black and a shitload of the women vote.

Nope Absurd spin. the "business" Hunter and Archer were selling was access to the Vice President of the United States. They were providing that. To say that no "business" was discussed during those calls is a preposterous spin.
What exactly is preposterous about it? They either discussed business or they didn’t.

Goldman is lying. Obviously.
Nah, I don't think so. What he left out was that Hunter and Archer were selling the Biden brand. 'You give s outrageous sums of money, nad in return you will have access to the Vice President of the United States. Let me call my dad and show you'

Forum List

Back