Hunter Biden’s laptop full of secret agreements and contracts with foreign business partners

Disbarred for SURE. HOW RIDICULOUS!

Posing as an opposing attorney to get evidence removed? That should be criminal!
They say a clerk did it and it was a misunderstanding. Yeah, right. First, it was NOT a misunderstanding. Second, this clerk did not do this on her own. Someone asked her to do it. Subpoenas need to be issued.

They say a clerk did it and it was a misunderstanding. Yeah, right. First, it was NOT a misunderstanding. Second, this clerk did not do this on her own. Someone asked her to do it. Subpoenas need to be issued.

I heard the Ways and Means committee talk about it. It was straight up fraud. They tried to pull the IRS whistleblower addition to the court filings.

The lawyer should be disbarred and it should be held against Hunter,

Shows what immoral, dishonest, unethical people you have on Biden’s team. Nobody with any sense of decency would want to defend him.

I just cant imagine posing as an opposing lawyer and having evidence removed.

HOLY FUCK.

CULT FUCKS DONT CARE. THEY ARE SOULLESS GHOULS.

I just cant imagine posing as an opposing lawyer and having evidence removed.

HOLY FUCK.

CULT FUCKS DONT CARE. THEY ARE SOULLESS GHOULS.
Tampering with evidence can be punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Not sure what the sentence is for someone who was unsuccessful in their attempt.

They should bring the clerk forward and charge her. If one of Hunter’s sleezy lawyers put her up to it, we’ll find out.

Tampering with evidence can be punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Not sure what the sentence is for someone who was unsuccessful in their attempt.

They should bring the clerk forward and charge her. If one of Hunter’s sleezy lawyers put her up to it, we’ll find out.

Absolutely. Phone call records. The testimony of the clerk. The call may have even been recorded. They all should be.

Thats like out of a movie. Who does that kind of shit.

Now we know why our own politicians screw us over letting foreign countries steal our jobs and industries.
He’s so indebted to Ukraine (imagine the blackmail they have on them) that he ran down our own supply of munitions - and then announced that to the world.

On Tuesday, one day before Hunter Biden's plea hearing, Theodore Kittila, an attorney representing Smith, alleged that a representative for President Joe Biden's son called the clerk's office and pretended to be associated with Smith's legal team.

The representative, attorney Jessica Bengels of Hunter Biden's firm Latham and Watkins, asked the clerk to remove allegedly sensitive documents about the younger Biden from the court docket, Kittila claimed.

Smith had submitted an amicus brief ahead of the hearing asking Noreika to consider whistleblower testimonies he had heard in May from two IRS criminal investigators, who alleged Hunter Biden had received preferential treatment in his case.

The amicus brief included documents, which are now under seal, that the younger Biden's legal team sought to hide from the publicly visible docket, first through the phone call to the clerk and later through a motion to seal.

Fucking wow!

I am sure he registered as a foreign agent…FARA

If not, I am sure the DOJ will prosecute him….:auiqs.jpg:
It's not illegal to do business in other countries, moron. Nor is it illegal to trade on your family name.

Just ask Ivanka.

Forum List

Back