Hunter Biden’s laptop full of secret agreements and contracts with foreign business partners

So he's an addict and is the son of your president!

And so now it's either foreign policy crimes to be sacrificed to public view, or one or two Bidens!

The R's might even try to be like the dog that finally caught the car, if they come to their senses soon enough.

I'll watch RT.com for ya'all to see how Russia reacts to this bombshell!
WTF does any of that have to do with any of your previous drivel?....I mean besides nothing.

Show us the info on the laptop, the actual laptop, not the words of a so-called reporter on a fake site.

You really do inhabit your own universe.

A parallel reality, where no one has yet seen the contents of the laptop.

And you produce posts replete with robust wit, and striking profundity.

Must be wild.

Must be wild.

The IRS is all over the laptop and the Whatsapp. They know all about it and they do not think it is RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION.

Joe Biden is corrupt and on the take from ROMANIA, UKRAINE, AND CHINA.

WTF does any of that have to do with any of your previous drivel?....I mean besides nothing.
Only in that Americans need to come together and forget domestic political shitfights for no real reason. Your country's foreign policy could be close to being splashed all over the front pages of the world's newspapers!

The son of the president has been involved in America's foreign policy activities that are a lot more naughty than getting stoned on Crak!

Must be wild.
As long as it gets me screams of protest that I should mind my own business.

But thanks!

Must be wild.
To live is to suffer.

To live is to suffer.
The FBI is already being hard pressed to hold the line for their president.

but it's all getting a bit out of control and the president may need to take a bullet for his country. (not a literal bullet) But the same effect.

No, that's your fatal mistake and almost certainly going to be the mistake of most others.

The FBI is working for America!
actually, shit for brains, scum demonRATS like you are to fucked up to see reality. even when it stands in front of you

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

actually, shit for brains, scum demonRATS like you are to fucked up to see reality. even when it stands in front of you

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
I'm with you on the demonRATS, as much as I as a Canadian can be, when it's not our business. The sooner the vegetable is taken down, the safer we'll all be.

Yes, and of necessity because the son of a D president is the issue that threatens to expose America's foreign policy that has led to war against Russia.
It is not "America's foreign policy" it is the Biden Crime Family policy. You seem to be trying EXTRA HARD to throw cover for the Bidens. Hmmmmm

I am sure he registered as a foreign agent…FARA

If not, I am sure the DOJ will prosecute him….:auiqs.jpg:
yep

Forum List

Back