Hunter Biden’s laptop full of secret agreements and contracts with foreign business partners

LEAVE HUNTER ALONE!!!!!!

All these Dem fuck politicians say “Hunter suffered from addiction after his brother died.”

HAVE THESE HYPOCRITE FUCKS SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR ANY OTHER CRACKHEAD NOW IN PRISON?

I would like to see who they defended.

FUCK THESE HYPOCRITES. I VOMIT ON THEM.

Leave America's foreign policy secrets alone!

The R party appears to not have any feeling for allowing sleeping dogs to lie. Or at least that's true for the dysfunctional lower echelons of the party.

People like MTG and that ilk would rather burn their country down, rather than adjust to the need to stay innocent on what America has done in the Ukraine.

It's likely escalated to a point at which the only answer is in taking a few Bidens down, to bring that ilk some satisfaction.
The taking of Trump down has caused a lot of ripples. The nation has to many authoritarians at every government level.

I am sure he registered as a foreign agent…FARA

If not, I am sure the DOJ will prosecute him….:auiqs.jpg:
Trumps DOJ had every opportunity to prosecute. They didn’t

2023-07-29_09-31-17.jpg

I am sure he registered as a foreign agent…FARA

If not, I am sure the DOJ will prosecute him….:auiqs.jpg:
But but but we must get Trump (even using laws dating back to 1870) and try tricking the courts into giving Hunter Biden blanket immunity to all crimes.

But but but we must get Trump (even using laws dating back to 1870) and try tricking the courts into giving Hunter Biden blanket immunity to all crimes.

One of his lawyers posed as a Republican lawyer and asked the clerk of the court to remove the IRS Whistleblower addition to the files.

Holy shit, how insane is that?!

Forum List

Back