Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

The way it's worded, pretty sure he's have to be high right then and there to honestly say "yes".
Correct, he would have to be under the influence while filling out the form or undergoing medical treatments at the time he filled out the form for them to prove he was lying... Thats why im calling the question ambiguous and not enforceable. agree?

He has pictures of him doing crack holding one of his guns.
Send me a photo of you and I'll show you a photo of you laying in bed with hunter while he is doing crack on... lets say... Mars.

But if the photos get verified that he was using his gun while doing crack then by all means throw his ass in the slammer!

Send me a photo of you and I'll show you a photo of you laying in bed with hunter while he is doing crack on... lets say... Mars.

But if the photos get verified that he was using his gun while doing crack then by all means throw his ass in the slammer!
The pics came off his laptop hunter didn't Photoshop them.

He did selfie's with the gun doing crack.
Why do you keep moving away from the form discussion to point at other stuff... You can't prove he was lying on the form. It isn't enforceable. Move on to another argument and something else to arrest him for. Like doing crack while using a gun... All you have to do is substantiate a crime was being committed.

Why do you keep moving away from the form discussion to point at other stuff... You can't prove he was lying on the form. It isn't enforceable. Move on to another argument and something else to arrest him for. Like doing crack while using a gun... All you have to do is substantiate a crime was being committed.
Why are you a supporter of gun control defending someone who lied on the background check?

Why are you a supporter of gun control defending someone who lied on the background check?
Because for there to be a crime it must be proven. You are saying there is a crime without being able to prove it. If you can prove there was a crime then lets enforce the law and arrest him.

Forum List

Back