Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

why do you keep running away from my question on the law known as the 2nd amendment??

is it because it proves your narrative wrong??
Why are you pushing this? What is happening is antiguners are showing their hypocrisy. A current gun law was violated yet they call for enhanced background checks but defend the current law violator.

Why are you pushing this? What is happening is antiguners are showing their hypocrisy. A current gun law was violated yet they call for enhanced background checks but defend the current law violator.
true but the idiot I am talking to is also an anti gunner wanting to ignore the 2nd A and just put the leftist spin on it,,,

What if he was sure when he answered. Despite his past he believe that he was not addicted to and he was not taking controlled substances while filling out that form so marking NO was his truth. How in the world are you going to prove that a felony lie?? What’s your case?

The only proof needed is his documented cases of drug abuse. The video, his military record, his rehab records.........

According to others here, he claimed he wasn't sure what the question was asking. If I'm dealing with the feds and unsure about something, I'm calling my lawyer for advice. So why didn't he? After all, he knows how the system works. He's a lawyer himself. Well because he's Hunter Biden. His father will make sure nothing happens to him, and that's what this debate is all about.

What I want to see is this two-tier justice system the Democrats and deep state have setup destroyed. This druggie was kicked out of the military, got involved with very shady deals in other countries his father had influence in. He's getting richer by the day like selling his so-called art work that any six your old can paint for up to a half-million dollars, and he's not going to reveal who's buying them, and nobody on the left will question him about it either. This is what I'm sick of.

The only proof needed is his documented cases of drug abuse. The video, his military record, his rehab records.........

According to others here, he claimed he wasn't sure what the question was asking. If I'm dealing with the feds and unsure about something, I'm calling my lawyer for advice. So why didn't he? After all, he knows how the system works. He's a lawyer himself. Well because he's Hunter Biden. His father will make sure nothing happens to him, and that's what this debate is all about.

What I want to see is this two-tier justice system the Democrats and deep state have setup destroyed. This druggie was kicked out of the military, got involved with very shady deals in other countries his father had influence in. He's getting richer by the day like selling his so-called art work that any six your old can paint for up to a half-million dollars, and he's not going to reveal who's buying them, and nobody on the left will question him about it either. This is what I'm sick of.
This^^^^^↑^^^^

he wasnt defending the 2nd A and why I pushed it,,

as for hunter the only problem I see is the dbl standard,, he shouldnt have needed to fill out the form in the first place because it shouldnt exist,,
That's true but to fight these bitches we have to push their standard back at them. We need to gut all gun laws.

no it doesnt,,,

you can prove me wrong by posting what it says,, but several others posted it and I am right,,
Is there really a need for that? Those questions are pretty fresh in my mind and they are ambiguous as can be. To the point where one might think: "Wtf were they trying to accomplish with that shit?" Is it OK if pot's legal in your state, wtf is all that about?

The relevant section is 11e and it's highlighted here:

Last edited:
He was discharged from the military because of his addiction to drugs therefore he lied on the ATF 4473.
That was in his past... if he recovered and wasn't doing drugs anymore then why would he answer yes to that question? It was written in present tense... not past.

He should be so why was the secret service involved? Why did his sister in law/ fuck partner throw the gun away?
Secret service and sister-in-law has nothing to do with the form discussion we are having. Lets finish this and then we can dive into that if you want.

Is there really a need for that? Those questions are pretty fresh in my mind and they are ambiguous as can be. To the point where one might think: "Wtf were they trying to accomplish with that shit?" Is it OK if pot's legal in your state, wtf is all that about?
nothing ambiguous about them,, are you a user or an addict?,, thats pretty clear and specific,, doesnt ask if youre are currently using,,

you dont want to post it because it proves you wrong and me right,,

Secret service and sister-in-law has nothing to do with the form discussion we are having. Lets finish this and then we can dive into that if you want.
There was a reason why his sister in law fuck partner threw the gun away. All gun owners would be pissed if that happened which tell me you're no gun owner. And the involvement of the secret service sounds like a coverup.

nothing ambiguous about them,, are you a user or an addict?,, thats pretty clear and specific,, doesnt ask if youre are currently using,,

you dont want to post it because it proves you wrong and me right,,
I have since edited with the thing, and the thing highlighted.

Section 11e.

Back in the day none of that crap was necessary.

And it does ask if you are currently using.

I suggest magnifying to around 200%

Forum List

Back