Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

I didnt say the law was ambiguous. this thread is about an answer on a form to an ambiguous question. I’m not contesting the legalities of abusing controlled substances while in procession of firearms. I’m contesting the claims that Hunter marking that form No was a provable felony.
the question wasn't ambiguous...i clearly provided guidance, it's outlined...that's how you answer the question. If little Xiden didn't know the law, it's on him for lying....he should of educated himself when he wanted the gun....

the question is what did this crackhead need a gun for??

Correct and the question is ambiguous so good luck proving somebody lied. Are they talking about current status or past? If past, how far in the past?

That would be up to a judge if the case ever made it to court. But the point of the topic is special treatment so it doesn't make it to court for them to decide what the question was asking.

the question wasn't ambiguous...i clearly provided guidance, it's outlined...that's how you answer the question. If little Xiden didn't know the law, it's on him for lying....he should of educated himself when he wanted the gun....

Ok then let me ask, if I blacked out a couple of times in college and 15 years later I’m sober and have a family and go to get a gun. If I mark that box NO and say I don’t abuse substances and I’m not addicted to substances…. Would I be lying and committing a felony?

Ok, so you want to disqualify anybody from owning a gun if they have ever been in rehab or recovery? Then Ask that question on the form or make it part of the BG check. Let’s see how that idea goes over.

I didn't say that's what I want. I'm just posing the question of whether or not he lied on the application. If he was not sure how to answer, he should have consulted his attorney before answering like any one of us would likely have done.

That would be up to a judge if the case ever made it to court. But the point of the topic is special treatment so it doesn't make it to court for them to decide what the question was asking.
The case wouldn’t make it to court because a prosector wouldn’t be able to prove that he was lying. No respectable attorney would even try. That’s the point.

I didn't say that's what I want. I'm just posing the question of whether or not he lied on the application. If he was not sure how to answer, he should have consulted his attorney before answering like any one of us would likely have done.
What if he was sure when he answered. Despite his past he believe that he was not addicted to and he was not taking controlled substances while filling out that form so marking NO was his truth. How in the world are you going to prove that a felony lie?? What’s your case?

What if he was sure when he answered. Despite his past he believe that he was not addicted to and he was not taking controlled substances while filling out that form so marking NO was his truth. How in the world are you going to prove that a felony lie?? What’s your case?
Right, seems unenforceable. Unless you hand them a cup to pee in when they submit the form.

The case wouldn’t make it to court because a prosector wouldn’t be able to prove that he was lying. No respectable attorney would even try. That’s the point.
His previous problem with drugs that caused him to be discharged from the military. So tell me why his sister in law/ fuck partner threw the gun in a dumpster

then its not due process,,,

and why do you keep ignoring my questions??
where in the 2nd A does it say you have to apply to purchase a gun or that youre restricted if you do drugs??
Here's the point that is trying to be made. Anti gunners call for enhanced background checks. But when we have an obvious violation of the background check system they defend the guy who violated current laws.

If Hunter broke a law then arrest him. I don’t know they guy or care. But the No box isn’t a crime that any prosecuted can prove in court. If I’m understanding you correctly are wanting to charge everybody that had a past substance abuse problem with a felony if they checked no on that form and got a gun? Do you want to restrict everybody who has Undergone recovery from owning a gun?
He should be so why was the secret service involved? Why did his sister in law/ fuck partner throw the gun away?

He does have a history of it dating back to his military days. If I am a user, I can answer that question as 'No, I'm not using drugs" I used drugs yesterday, I'll use them again tonight, but I currently am not using drugs if you want to get into semantics.

Am I a convicted felon? No. I was a convicted felon five years ago, but I'm out of prison and no longer convicted.

If some guy gets loaded up on dope, takes his gun and goes on a mass shooting, and reporters found that this guy bought the gun legally answering the question he's not a dope user, the left would be having a cow, telling us our gun laws are not strict enough. This guy had a history of using dope and attending rehab. They should have known that. He claims technically, he was off of dope six months ago when he bought the gun. We all know rehab has a terrible long term success rate.
Convicted felon 5 years ago is still convicted felon unless you got your rights restored.

Ok then let me ask, if I blacked out a couple of times in college and 15 years later I’m sober and have a family and go to get a gun. If I mark that box NO and say I don’t abuse substances and I’m not addicted to substances…. Would I be lying and committing a felony?
i provided the link, you should read it, so you don’t pull a hunter biden

I don't think I'd need a gun if I had Secret Service protection.

Maybe for sport, but that's about it. It wouldn't be a pistol unless it was some match-grade target pistol. That thing Hunter has looks kinda like a Sig. Nice guns, but if you have SS detail protecting you? You don't need that.

And the question is worded in such a way that semantics comes in to play. Personally I think it was done that way be design.
Not so fast. Until he showed he was no longer a user or addicted he lied. Question E
f4473 (1).png

Forum List

Back