Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

are you saying people in prison havent gone through due process??

yes your rights are being denied if they dont allow you to purchase your gun based on a questionaire,,

I see youre one of those take the guns first and then give due process people,,

typical leftist attitude,,
Of course they have...just like the folks that go through the application process.

Of course they have...just like the folks that go through the application process.
an application isnt due process,,, and its not an application its a background check,,

i do so love watching you leftist squirm while youre making shit up to support youre total disrespect for human rights and the constitution,,,

an application isnt due process,,, and its not an application its a background check,,

i do so love watching you leftist squirm while youre making shit up to support youre total disrespect for human rights and the constitution,,,
the application is what you fill out, what Hunter lied on, then due process is done via a background check....

the application is what you fill out, what Hunter lied on, then due process is done via a background check....
wheres the judge and jury in this due process???

and you keep calling it an application,, where in the 2nd A does it require you to apply to purchase a gun??

hunters problem is he lied and the dbl standard from the dems

Nope your defense of hunter tells all how you stand.
If Hunter broke a law then arrest him. I don’t know they guy or care. But the No box isn’t a crime that any prosecuted can prove in court. If I’m understanding you correctly are wanting to charge everybody that had a past substance abuse problem with a felony if they checked no on that form and got a gun? Do you want to restrict everybody who has Undergone recovery from owning a gun?

Biden left thousands of tactical vehicles in the hands of the Taliban.

Yeah, this is where you are being a little disingenuous.

A Humvee is a "Tactical vehicle", but it's really no more than a pickup truck. The problem here is that they also require lots and lots of maintenance to keep running. Given that the Taliban has no access to spare parts and very few people trained to repair them, I doubt most of them will be running by the end of the year.

But the question is, who do we blame for Afghanistan, the last three presidents who kept dumping equipment into the place, even though it was obvious to EVERYONE that most of these people had no real interest in fighting the Taliban...

Or the guy who finally said, "Enough is enough" and got us out?

wheres the judge and jury in this due process???

and you keep calling it an application,, where in the 2nd A does it require you to apply to purchase a gun??

hunters problem is he lied and the dbl standard from the dems
You don't always get a judge and jury with due process...as I already highlighted for you, due process isn't always the same level, depends on what's being taken....when talking about life or liberty you get the most...jury, beyond a reasonable doubt etc....on other things not so much, in this case if you are currently an addict, it's only temporary...get help, get clean, and you get the gun.

You don't always get a judge and jury with due process...as I already highlighted for you, due process isn't always the same level, depends on what's being taken....when talking about life or liberty you get the most...jury, beyond a reasonable doubt etc....on other things not so much, in this case if you are currently an addict, it's only temporary...get help, get clean, and you get the gun.
then its not due process,,,

and why do you keep ignoring my questions??
where in the 2nd A does it say you have to apply to purchase a gun or that youre restricted if you do drugs??

Great questions and exactly why I’m making the point that there is no way to prove he lied in court. The question is too ambiguous. You could say he’s an addict because he went to rehab 5 years ago. He could say he had a wild past but is clean and sober at the time of the application. You can’t prove that he was lying. There’s nothing there
https://www.justice.gov/file/1385186/download

ignorance of the law is not a defense.

We Americans care about the crimes committed by the Biden family, which seems to always have this Hunter piece of shit as the bag man.

However, he is protected by the Leftest elite that got their power by stealing thee 2020 election from the American people.

Yeah, this is where you are being a little disingenuous.

A Humvee is a "Tactical vehicle", but it's really no more than a pickup truck. The problem here is that they also require lots and lots of maintenance to keep running. Given that the Taliban has no access to spare parts and very few people trained to repair them, I doubt most of them will be running by the end of the year.

But the question is, who do we blame for Afghanistan, the last three presidents who kept dumping equipment into the place, even though it was obvious to EVERYONE that most of these people had no real interest in fighting the Taliban...

Or the guy who finally said, "Enough is enough" and got us out?
The claim I responded to was that Biden didn't leave any humvees in Afghanistan.

The Afghans had access to spare parts for Soviet tanks, helicopters and infantry fighting vehicles. They'll find parts for humvees, too.

The claim I responded to was that Biden didn't leave any humvees in Afghanistan.

The Afghans had access to spare parts for Soviet tanks, helicopters and infantry fighting vehicles. They'll find parts for humvees, too.

Enough to keep hundreds of them running.

Unlikely.

Well the link outlines the law, and why it's not ambigious
I didnt say the law was ambiguous. this thread is about an answer on a form to an ambiguous question. I’m not contesting the legalities of abusing controlled substances while in procession of firearms. I’m contesting the claims that Hunter marking that form No was a provable felony.

Forum List

Back