Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

I have since edited with the thing, and the thing highlighted.

Section 11e.

Back in the day none of that crap was necessary.

And it does ask if you are currently using.

you do know that proves me right dont you??

its pretty clear to me what they are asking and its not what you claimed or what I responded to when you jumped in,,

The only proof needed is his documented cases of drug abuse. The video, his military record, his rehab records.........

According to others here, he claimed he wasn't sure what the question was asking. If I'm dealing with the feds and unsure about something, I'm calling my lawyer for advice. So why didn't he? After all, he knows how the system works. He's a lawyer himself. Well because he's Hunter Biden. His father will make sure nothing happens to him, and that's what this debate is all about.

What I want to see is this two-tier justice system the Democrats and deep state have setup destroyed. This druggie was kicked out of the military, got involved with very shady deals in other countries his father had influence in. He's getting richer by the day like selling his so-called art work that any six your old can paint for up to a half-million dollars, and he's not going to reveal who's buying them, and nobody on the left will question him about it either. This is what I'm sick of.
The question was written in the present tense, not past tense. Its not a criminal lie if he answered it honestly. If the question meant to ask about any past documented cases or treatments then it should state so clearly. It doesn't

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?

FWIW, I care ...

He has section in jail for treason.

Sitting next to you and the Democrats who supported insurrection by violent leftists for the entire summer of 2020 trashing, looting and burning cities across America.

You're a fucking traitor to your country and a racist

There was never a mention of rehab on the form.
It doesn't matter. He's a user and a current user. He was discharged from the military because of his drug issues.its just that simple. Plus his gun being thrown away. The person closet to him knew he had a problem. But a gun owner would have an issue with the person who did that.

It doesn't matter. He's a user and a current user. He was discharged from the military because of his drug issues.its just that simple. Plus his gun being thrown away. The person closet to him knew he had a problem. But a gun owner would have an issue with the person who did that.
Well there may be a case for breaking the possession law if he was under the influence while in possession of a firearm. That could be a case, I don't know, I wasn't there. But we are talking about the form right now. The form didn't ask about his past. His military record could have been flagged on a background check perhaps, IDK. But if he was just answering that specific question of the form which was written in present tense... I see no way of using the past or anything else you've presented to prove felony lying in court. The case would flop.

Well there may be a case for breaking the possession law if he was under the influence while in possession of a firearm. That could be a case, I don't know, I wasn't there. But we are talking about the form right now. The form didn't ask about his past. His military record could have been flagged on a background check perhaps, IDK. But if he was just answering that specific question of the form which was written in present tense... I see no way of using the past or anything else you've presented to prove felony lying in court. The case would flop.
He's a current user when he filled out the background check

Fuck 18 pages, leftist twisted thought as usual. That's what's cool about leftism, goal lines & definitions move so freely.
Then act like a normal human being and name some of the comments you find to be off base, then respond to them. Like a big boy.

Fuck 18 pages, leftist twisted thought as usual. That's what's cool about leftism, goal lines & definitions move so freely.
This is a good thread. Next mass shooting the first fucker in this thread that says we need better background checks will be reminded of their support of hunter Biden

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
They need to take him out to the gallows and hang him. That is the only cure for drug addiction and to rid our country of this Biden parasite :)

Forum List

Back