Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

And the day Hunter signed the form there is no evidence he was a user then.

There is a reason nobody has ever been charged with lying in regards to that question
what are you his sidekick and know what he was doing everyday??

and it doesnt say on this day,,

he admits to being an addict and from what we saw on his laptop he is a heavy user of drugs,,,

case closed,,

now tell me again how youre not defending hunter,,,

There is a reason nobody has ever been charged with lying in regards to that question
You're a user if you use every other day. You're a user if you use once a week. You're a user if you can't function with out it.just because he may not have used that day doesn't mean he wasn't a user when he lied on the background check.

what are you his sidekick and know what he was doing everyday??

and it doesnt say on this day,,

he admits to being an addict and from what we saw on his laptop he is a heavy user of drugs,,,

case closed,,

now tell me again how youre not defending hunter,,,

I am not defending Hunter, I would defend anyone else the exact same way. The way the question is worded there is no possible way you charge anyone with a crime unless you could prove they were high when they signed the form.

I am not defending Hunter, I would defend anyone else the exact same way. The way the question is worded there is no possible way you charge anyone with a crime unless you could prove they were high when they signed the form.
of course youre defending him,,

whats worse is youre making yourself look like an idiot doing it,,,

You're not defending him but you would defend someone else the exact same way? So you are defending him just like you would anyone else.
You're defending him but you would not defend anyone else period.

You're not defending him but you would defend someone else the exact same way? So you are defending him just like you would anyone else.
You're defending him but you would not defend anyone else period.

Whatever makes you happy, seems we have beat this horse enough.

You are free to have the last word...

Yeah, just like you never defend your Vegetable Messiah. :laughing0301:

Yeah, just like you never defend your Vegetable Messiah. :laughing0301:
If you read closely to what he wrote
"I am not defending Hunter, I would defend anyone else the exact same way. " He actually admitted that he is defending hunter while lying that he's not.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
Demrats for the most part get away with anything that would send a Republican to jail.

You have to think of the intent of this question.

The federal government asks this question because
A) They don't want people that have these problems to be in possession of a firearm.
B) They want to make sure you are not using dangerous narcotics at the time of applying.

Forum List

Back