Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

You have to think of the intent of this question.

The federal government asks this question because
A) They don't want people that have these problems to be in possession of a firearm.
B) They want to make sure you are not using dangerous narcotics at the time of applying.

I do not give a damn about the intent.

They should have worded the question better.

Seems we both agree it is a stupid question. the only people that might answer yes would be someone that would never do drugs to start with.

So if you are not committing a felony, you are not a felon?

Apples and oranges. The legal system says if you are felon or not, you say if you are user or not

Seems we both agree it is a stupid question. the only people that might answer yes would be someone that would never do drugs to start with.

Apples and oranges. The legal system says if you are felon or not, you say if you are user or not
Are you not defending Crackhead Biden again just like you would defend anyone else?:abgg2q.jpg:

wrong,, the system decides if youre a convicted felon,,, your actions are what makes you a felon,,

The legal system says if you are felon or not, you say if you are user or not

Pretty sure the legal system of the military said Crackhead Biden was a user and kicked his addicted ass out.

The form does NOT ask if you "currently" have a drug problem.
It asks if you "ever" had a drug problem.
And Hunter is on video doing drugs AFTER he lied on the BATF form.
It asked if you’ve ever had a drug problem?! Really?!?! can you show exactly where it says that?

If you support background checks, then you have to support prosecution of those lying on the BATF firearms purchase form.
The one Hunter deliberately lied on.
True and I absolutely do. Only problem is nobody can prove hinter lied on the form

Okay. You claim you retired from the military, so let me ask: If a solder was kicked out of service for failing drug tests, and he or she comes back three years later telling the military he's clean, and wants to rejoin. Will the military let him or her back in to serve because they said they were clean? Of course not, and why is that? Because as far as the government is concerned, you are a user of narcotics whether it's last year or ten years ago.

Okay. You claim you retired from the military, so let me ask: If a solder was kicked out of service for failing drug tests, and he or she comes back three years later telling the military he's clean, and wants to rejoin. Will the military let him or her back in to serve because they said they were clean? Of course not, and why is that? Because as far as the government is concerned, you are a user of narcotics whether it's last year or ten years ago.

Of course not because the military has a record of why he was discharged.

The Govt does not care if he is clean or not, whether you can rejoin is based upon your RE code, nothing else. The RE code is the same if you got kicked out for drugs or being overweight or stealing a jeep.

Of course not because the military has a record of why he was discharged.

The Govt does not care if he is clean or not, whether you can rejoin is based upon your RE code, nothing else. The RE code is the same if you got kicked out for drugs or being overweight or stealing a jeep.
So you think Crackhead got kicked out of the military for being overweight? :laughing0301:

Who was that? I'm serious.
Hossfly, I found several in my search engine:
Credited to C. E. Newsome at "Quora."
"Here are the presidents who had family members in White House positions:
  1. Donald Trump—Daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner are Senior Advisors to the President.
  2. John F. Kennedy-His brother Bobby was US Attorney General.
  3. Dwight Eisenhower-His son John was Assistant White House Staff Secretary.
  4. Woodrow Wilson- William Gibbs McAdoo, Secretary of the Treasury, became Wilson’s son-in-law a year after he took the job. He stayed on for another three years.
  5. Ulysses Grant-Too many to list here.
  6. Rutherford B Hayes-His son was his secretary and personal assistant.
  7. John Adams-Appointed his son John Quincy as Ambassador to Prussia.
There were other presidents who had family members in their administrations but in unofficial roles. Zachary Taylor and Bill ("two for the price of one") Clinton."

Hossfly, I found several in my search engine:
Credited to C. E. Newsome at "Quora."
"Here are the presidents who had family members in White House positions:
  1. Donald Trump—Daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner are Senior Advisors to the President.
  2. John F. Kennedy-His brother Bobby was US Attorney General.
  3. Dwight Eisenhower-His son John was Assistant White House Staff Secretary.
  4. Woodrow Wilson- William Gibbs McAdoo, Secretary of the Treasury, became Wilson’s son-in-law a year after he took the job. He stayed on for another three years.
  5. Ulysses Grant-Too many to list here.
  6. Rutherford B Hayes-His son was his secretary and personal assistant.
  7. John Adams-Appointed his son John Quincy as Ambassador to Prussia.
There were other presidents who had family members in their administrations but in unofficial roles. Zachary Taylor and Bill ("two for the price of one") Clinton."
Ivanka and her husband Jared were NOT government employees. Therefore, it cannot be nepotism according to the law passed after Bobby became attorney general for JFK.

Thugs....we are governed by thugs!:mad-61:

1659493993031.png

This is the question....
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

In my opinion it is too vague to be of any use for legal prosecution. If they were not using them when they filled out the form, did they lie?

The question is just another useless, stupid question we have on forms to make it look like we are trying to do something about something.
e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Had Hunter attended rehab before he purchased the gun? If, so he lied because he was addicted. Attending rehab is for addicts, not occasional abusers.

Forum List

Back