Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

i am not…you just can’t. accept the answer
oh bullshit,, you havent answered a thing,,,,

where in the 2nd A does it restrict ownership for drug use or a BG check???

I will make it easy for you

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

oh bullshit,, you havent answered a thing,,,,

where in the 2nd A does it restrict ownership for drug use or a BG check???

I will make it easy for you

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
i have repeatedly

progressive hunter you have already admitted it’s not an absolute right

you are annoying and unwilling to learn

f off
I admitted no such thing,, you tried to say that but failed,,
now it should be real easy for you to point out where it says a restriction for drug use and BG checks,,

now it should be real easy for you to point out where it says a restriction for drug use and BG checks,,

No well regulated militia involved. And regulation is fine. Obviously

do you think a prisoner has a right to a gun?

do you think a prisoner has a right to a gun?
not the question I asked even though I told you earlier the answer to that is no they have gone through due process ,,,

now show me where in the 2nd A the restrictions for drug use and BG checks???

i did

what can’t you understand?
I understood perfectly. You didn’t even try to answer my question. Here it is again…
Ok then let me ask, if I blacked out a couple of times in college and 15 years later I’m sober and have a family and go to get a gun. If I mark that box NO and say I don’t abuse substances and I’m not addicted to substances…. Would I be lying and committing a felony?

Of course not because the military has a record of why he was discharged.

The Govt does not care if he is clean or not, whether you can rejoin is based upon your RE code, nothing else. The RE code is the same if you got kicked out for drugs or being overweight or stealing a jeep.

Okay, and why is that? It's because such people can't be trusted any longer. Don't you think it's the same with gun ownership?

Am I no longer a felon in the governments eyes because I got released from prison? No, you're a felon for life.
Can I rejoin the military after I've been discharged for drug usage? No, you are discharged for life.
Can I own a firearm if I have a history of addiction with drugs? Sure, just as long as you're not using them when you apply as far as government is concerned.

Okay, and why is that? It's because such people can't be trusted any longer. Don't you think it's the same with gun ownership?

Am I no longer a felon in the governments eyes because I got released from prison? No, you're a felon for life.
Can I rejoin the military after I've been discharged for drug usage? No, you are discharged for life.
Can I own a firearm if I have a history of addiction with drugs? Sure, just as long as you're not using them when you apply as far as government is concerned.
The question of "Gun Ownership" is gone
Way past Pandora's box.

I own ZERO guns AND I support my cousin that owns 1,500 guns.
Way to go Cuz.

Forum List

Back