Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

Joe you are the worse of the gun control supporters here. And here you are defending someone who violated gun laws. So you should shut the fuck up about any new gun laws.

You can't whine about a minor technical violation when much worse stuff is going on.

Frankly, no one got hurt because Hunter filled out the form wrong. It wouldn't even be an issue if his girlfriend hadn't thrown the gun out.

On the other hand, we have gun stores selling to people like this, and you guys are fine with it.

1659519068642.png
1659519086457.png
1659519131631.png

Correct, he would have to be under the influence while filling out the form or undergoing medical treatments at the time he filled out the form for them to prove he was lying... Thats why im calling the question ambiguous and not enforceable. agree?
I have to. It's a stupid question and background checks are equivalent to gun registration.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
You are lying?

Where in the article did it say he tested positive around the time of his purchase?

The article says 5 YEARS EARLIER he tested positive for drugs and was discharged from the military, and divorced...

The questionaire, was in the present tense.... basically, Are you using any of those substances listed, now......?

Of course he was not charged with a felony.... No one would be, or could be, with the same circumstances....

How could law enforcement prove that he wasn't clean as a whistle, on the wagon....at the time of purchase?

You can't whine about a minor technical violation when much worse stuff is going on.

Frankly, no one got hurt because Hunter filled out the form wrong. It wouldn't even be an issue if his girlfriend hadn't thrown the gun out.

On the other hand, we have gun stores selling to people like this, and you guys are fine with it.

View attachment 677501View attachment 677502View attachment 677503
I'm not whining you hypocritical little bitch I am calling your hypocrisy out. You can fling all the mass shooter pics and whine about what they did I, don't care because the blood they shed is on your hands.

You are lying?

Where in the article did it say he tested positive around the time of his purchase?

The article says 5 YEARS EARLIER he tested positive for drugs and was discharged from the military, and divorced...

The questionaire, was in the present tense.... basically, Are you using any of those substances listed, now......?

Of course he was not charged with a felony.... No one would be, or could be, with the same circumstances....

How could law enforcement prove that he wasn't clean as a whistle, on the wagon....at the time of purchase?
You don't have to test positive on the day of purchase to be a user. On his discharge papers it gives the reason he was kicked out of the military. Kicked out for failing a drug test.

Blacking out from drinking is not a dangerous drug problem.
No background check form asks about if you ever got so drunk you passed out.
The BG form also doesn’t ask if you’ve been to rehab or being kicked out of the military

Let's review to see if I did answer the question was asked to you

Your response was

My response is still the same you only support stricter gun laws depending on who is trying to get a gun. Other than that you hypocritical ass is all the response you deserve.
Perfect another dodge where you don’t answer the question and state if you support stricter BG checks. Thank you for lying that out, saves me the time.

Perfect another dodge where you don’t answer the question and state if you support stricter BG checks. Thank you for lying that out, saves me the time.
Hypocrite. My response is still the same you only support stricter gun laws depending on who is trying to get a gun. Other than that you hypocritical ass is all the response you deserve

Hypocrite. My response is still the same you only support stricter gun laws depending on who is trying to get a gun. Other than that you hypocritical ass is all the response you deserve
Yes, your response is still the same… a dodge. I’m asking about what YOU support. You dodge that and answer by trying to dictate what I support in a false and inaccurate way. That’s weak.

Hahahaha, the ultimate cop out. If you don’t want to answer just say so. Don’t hide behind a link
the link is literally to the law, the cop out is you clearly didn’t read it…it answers all your repeatedly questions…you only look most stupid after it’s been posted twice now for you

View attachment 677501View attachment 677502View attachment 677503

He should have been given a dishonorable discharge but because he's senator biden's son given preferential treatment.
Even with a Dishonorable Discharge it would not have made a difference in his life of privilege. In ways this family is White Trash. The Clinton's have been called names as we know. But the Biden family stayed below the radar on many things. Until he ran for President and was installed by the deep state, those who have issues with America and globalists.

Yes, your response is still the same… a dodge. I’m asking about what YOU support. You dodge that and answer by trying to dictate what I support in a false and inaccurate way. That’s weak.
You only support stricter gun laws depending on who is trying to get a gun. You support crackhead Biden illegally getting a gun.

Forum List

Back