Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

the link is literally to the law, the cop out is you clearly didn’t read it…it answers all your repeatedly questions…you only look most stupid after it’s been posted twice now for you
In already acknowledged the law. I’m asking about the link beltween the law and the situation at hand. This would require you using your own words not just posting a link and saying the answer is in there somewhere. You don’t seem interested in addressing that though… why?

Blacking out from drinking is not a dangerous drug problem.
No background check form asks about if you ever got so drunk you passed out.

Really, you do not think drinking to passing out is a problem?

This really shows the insane nature of our laws and our views.

A guy smokes pot in his living room while listening to music and he has a drug problem.

A guy passes out drunk at a party and it is not a problem at all.

In already acknowledged the law. I’m asking about the link beltween the law and the situation at hand. This would require you using your own words not just posting a link and saying the answer is in there somewhere. You don’t seem interested in addressing that though… why?
So you aren't satisfied with the law? Remain stupid then.

the link i provided literally answers all this for you….it defines all this

clearly you didn’t read it

so i have no idea why you are here when you aren’t willing to accept answers

He desperately looking for an out that's why he doesn't give a shit about the link to the law. He wants to have a discussion so he can spin out of his hypocrisy. Don't give it to him.

I’m accepting all of your answers… and non-answers. Next time you ask me a question I’ll just play your game and send you the following link and tell you that the answer is there….

Www.Google.com

No discussion deal with the law move along with your hypocrisy.
Yup, that’s what we are doing, dealing with the law… and the actions of Hunter Biden that may or may not break the law… glad we got that all figured out! :cuckoo:

You don't have to test positive on the day of purchase to be a user. On his discharge papers it gives the reason he was kicked out of the military. Kicked out for failing a drug test.
If you read the article link, it states that removal for drugs, was 5 years previous to this gun application....how do you know he was not on the wagon, 5 years later???

The law is not enforced, for near anyone ....so the article says,..... because law enforcement and prosecutors can not prove they lied beyond a reasonable doubt, that the person lied on their application for the background check.... So they do not usually bring these cases to court....waste of tax dollars, when the prosecutors know, they will lose, in a court of law.

You can't whine about a minor technical violation when much worse stuff is going on.

Frankly, no one got hurt because Hunter filled out the form wrong. It wouldn't even be an issue if his girlfriend hadn't thrown the gun out.

On the other hand, we have gun stores selling to people like this, and you guys are fine with it.

View attachment 677501View attachment 677502View attachment 677503
Why didn’t your precious background checks weed them out?

Last edited:
If you read the article link, it states that removal for drugs, was 5 years previous to this gun application....how do you know he was not on the wagon, 5 years later???

The law is not enforced, for near anyone ....so the article says,..... because law enforcement and prosecutors can not prove they lied beyond a reasonable doubt, that the person lied on their application for the background check.... So they do not usually bring these cases to court....waste of tax dollars, when the prosecutors know, they will lose, in a court of law.
Sure and hunter taking selfies hold a gun says your source is full of shit.

Forum List

Back