Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Last edited:
The president still has control over the outcome. Trump will probably get his turn too!

Why is his wife and family there? I
My guess: to try and sway the jury with their presence.

As far as the charges brought against Hunter, they are valid. He lied on the ATF form. He wrote a book detailing his addiction to illegal drugs. He isn't above the law.

My guess: to try and sway the jury with their presence.

As far as the charges brought against Hunter, they are valid. He lied on the ATF form. He wrote a book detailing his addiction to illegal drugs. He isn't above the law.
A total bogus paper work crime. Who exactly was hurt here? Do they have blood tests of when he signed the form? I doubt it. They can’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was on drugs at the time.

Who cares. They are all crooks and criminals.

After all that shit we found out that Hunter did that was on his laptop, if he gets a hundred years in prison, no sane American should give a damn.

It is a waste of time to even pay attention to this circus.

Keep turning a blind eye to the abuses of the legal system. Wait til it happens to someone you like as opposed to a political opponents son that you don’t like. Wont be a nothing then.
Yeah, all you have to do is become a drug addict, habitual liar, and carelessly throw guns away in public trash cans. It can totally happen to anyone.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

paperwork issue

Yeah, all you have to do is become a drug addict, habitual liar, and carelessly throw guns away in public trash cans. It can totally happen to anyone.
The government rarely charges someone for false statements on gun purchase forms unless the accused is also charged with a violent crime, according to a Government Accountability Office report

The prosecution submitted a photo of sawdust in Biden’s home claiming it was cocaine. It is a total sham of a case entirely brought forward because the prosecution thinks it will hurt his father’s election chances to drag his son through the courts with lies that will be proven as lies. Fucking sawdust? Give me a break.

So. . . the left doesn't want Hunter charged with false statements, but wants Trump charged with false statements.

Interesting.
TDS much? This isnt about Trump. This is about the bogus court case against Hunter. Shit. I hope every piece of paper you signed has the right date on it and you didn’t attest to your signing the dotted line on the wrong date or you will find yourself in court if the right wing lawfare deep state has its way.

Why do you post stupid shit like this?

No one cares about a pedophile drug addict.

Hunter isnt a politician.
So? He broke the law willingly and intentionally. Like others that have done the same, he probably thought noone would notice and that he'd get away with it. Karma comes calling sooner or later, regardless as to who it is that does the crime.

The government rarely charges someone for false statements on gun purchase forms unless the accused is also charged with a violent crime, according to a Government Accountability Office report
That's a pathetic deflection, Hunter Biden was not declined and investigated. Stop lying. In fact he was approved because he lied and created a public safety hazard by throwing the gun away where anyone could find it.

Forum List

Back