Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Hunter's dad pushed through Draconian gun control laws, and wants to restrict firearms even more.

Why shouldn't the Bidens obey the same laws as their subjects?

That's the point here.

As reprehensible as Hunter is I don't think he will get any jail time even if god intervenes and he is found guilty.

I'm OK with that but the fact of the matter is that he lied on a 4473. Liars should face consequences.

Keep turning a blind eye to the abuses of the legal system. Wait til it happens to someone you like as opposed to a political opponents son that you don’t like. Wont be a nothing then.

I am watching it railroad Rump.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Joe Biden bought Hunter the gun through a shell company with the bribe money he received from China/Ukraine/Kenya/Swahililand/Atlantis.

TDS much? This isnt about Trump.
8sr8s0.jpg

So? He broke the law willingly and intentionally. Like others that have done the same, he probably thought noone would notice and that he'd get away with it. Karma comes calling sooner or later, regardless as to who it is that does the crime.
Paperwork crime. No one ever gets charged with this. This is a political witch hunt by David Weiss who wants to run for a GOP office on the basis of this case.

😂🤣😂🤣

That's a pathetic deflection, Hunter Biden was not declined and investigated. Stop lying. In fact he was approved because he lied and created a public safety hazard by throwing the gun away where anyone could find it.
That is not what he is charged with - he didn’t get rid of the gun, someone else did. He is charged with signing a document and the prosecution has no proof he was on drugs or an addict at the time. This is a railroad political witch hunt.

Last edited:

The Trump trial proved that the law does not matter at all. If one wants a person in prison, all it takes is a prosecutor moonlighting as a politician, like Bragg.

The prosecution submitted a photo of sawdust in Biden’s home claiming it was cocaine. It is a total sham of a case entirely brought forward because the prosecution thinks it will hurt his father’s election chances to drag his son through the courts with lies that will be proven as lies. Fucking sawdust? Give me a break.
perhaps you forgot about the cocaine in the White House?

Imprisoning the children of your political opponents is exactly what Stalin and Mao would do.
Jailing Trump is exactly what Stalin and Mao would do. They took a law that expired and woke it up against Trump to then create a felony. But absent that expired law, it was not a felony at all.

Jailing Trump is exactly what Stalin and Mao would do. They took a law that expired and woke it up against Trump to then create a felony. But absent that expired law, it was not a felony at all.
TDS. This is about an American citizen not involved in the government being charged by a crooked DA in a case overseen by a crooked judge. Hunter did nothing wrong. His signature was perfect. He is being railroaded by a system that hates his father simply because of his political leanings. This is outrageous and Americans everywhere are outraged.

perhaps you forgot about the cocaine in the White House?
Hunters signature was perfect. It was a perfect signature. Your libelous insinuation not withstanding since the Biden’s were out of DC when that was planted by right wingers who didn’t realize the President’s schedule.

A total bogus paper work crime. Who exactly was hurt here? Do they have blood tests of when he signed the form? I doubt it. They can’t prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was on drugs at the time.
Seems now you understand why we defend Trump.

TDS. This is about an American citizen not involved in the government being charged by a crooked DA in a case overseen by a crooked judge. Hunter did nothing wrong. His signature was perfect. He is being railroaded by a system that hates his father simply because of his political leanings. This is outrageous and Americans everywhere are outraged.
You are overwhelmed by your TDS. This is a good example of why Trump had the same thing happen to him and look what he got? From Democrats.

My guess: to try and sway the jury with their presence.

As far as the charges brought against Hunter, they are valid. He lied on the ATF form. He wrote a book detailing his addiction to illegal drugs. He isn't above the law.

Fine. Did you know that the law also includes marijuana use?

So how many Cletus' do you suppose lied on paperwork, when they claimed not to have ever used marijuana to buy that AR15?

If I'm a prosecutor in a red state, and especially a blue city in a red state, I would hire an investigative team to look at any marijuana convictions, or even charges where possession or distribution was proven, and those ammosexuals will rue the day these charges were brought against Biden.

You are overwhelmed by your TDS. This is a good example of why Trump had the same thing happen to him and look what he got? From Democrats.
I think both prosecutions are politically motivated and bullshit. But they are not the same. Tens of millions of Americans using weed legally under state law have "lied" on federal gun/ammo purchase forms. Even by Trump's accounts, what he was convicted of was unique.

If you support the 2nd, this should be troubling. But this is all they could hang on Hunter.

That is not what he is charged with - he didn’t get rid of the gun, someone else did. He is charged with signing a document and the prosecution has no proof he was on drugs or an addict at the time. This is a railroad political witch hunt.
All of which is irrelevant to the data you presented. Stop lying.

Forum List

Back