Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Are you soft on guns laws? You don’t support background checks now

Or what about all the working class that file taxes? Why do dembots think they don’t have to file taxes?

Or what about all the working class that file taxes? Why do dembots think they don’t have to file taxes?
Hunter paid his back taxes.

Your orange god? Nassomuch.

Looks like, as always, your orange god is far more guilty of that of which his cult sheep accuse everyone else.

Hunter paid his back taxes.

Your orange god? Nassomuch.

Looks like, as always, your orange god is far more guilty of that of which his cult sheep accuse everyone else.

Well no, a xiden donor did

With that said, that still doesn’t excuse the fact he failed to file taxes, willfully, for years

I support equal rights for all. What power does the government have to take gun rights away from addicts anyway? This isnt the Minority Report where the US Government can predict you are going to commit a crime. We actually need more people with guns, not less. Hunter might need to be that "good guy with a gun" one day.

I support equal rights for all. What power does the government have to take gun rights away from addicts anyway? This isnt the Minority Report where the US Government can predict you are going to commit a crime. We actually need more people with guns, not less. Hunter might need to be that "good guy with a gun" one day.
I didn’t say they should. But I don’t support people lying on background checks

What’s the point of background checks if people are allowed to lie on them?

I didn’t say they should. But I don’t support people lying on background checks

What’s the point of background checks if people are allowed to lie on them?
When Hunter filled out that form he had completed an 11 day rehab and was living with a non-user substance free. People who were once addicts call themselves addicts for the rest of their lives even if they havent used in 20 years. They arent lying when they dont check they are not an addict at that time when buying a gun.

When Hunter filled out that form he had completed an 11 day rehab and was living with a non-user substance free. People who were once addicts call themselves addicts for the rest of their lives even if they havent used in 20 years. They arent lying when they dont check they are not an addict at that time when buying a gun.
When hunter filled out the form he was an active user, that’s the problem

Been fun guys but if Hunter Biden broke the law he should face the legal system with competent lawyers stating his case to a jury of citizens who will judge him. That is our process. Even if the prosecution is overstepping his bounds the jury will only convict if they prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Hunter played with fire his whole life and likely has a list of illegalities he has been lucky enough to avoid. I wish him well on his road to recovery and hope, for his family's sake, he can stay on the right course.

Paperwork crime. No one ever gets charged with this. This is a political witch hunt by David Weiss who wants to run for a GOP office on the basis of this case.
Like valuing a property on paper, getting a loan on paper, and repaying the loan back. Do you mean like that?

So you deem a person that's willing to break the law by lying on a firearms form to obtain a gun, the "good guy"? Some of you yanks have some bizarre logic. The whole purpose is to be responsible with guns, and that starts with the application form. If you treat the application as a joke, you're not a suitable gun candidate.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Well..at least a criminal statute was listed in hunters indictment….they should have afforded trump that same process.

Forum List

Back