Hunter who?

can't make it up at all.
It’s so obvious how dishonest this all is.

Some of you claim it’s all about Joe Biden. Some of you claim it has nothing to do with Joe Biden.

It’s politics. We all know this.

Why shouldn’t we be upset at Congress abusing their power?
Congress is not abusing their power when they investigate governmental corruption as in the VP using his office to advance his son and enrich himself. You know that, you've been cheering the democrats on to do the same thing for the past six years to no avail.

Congress is not abusing their power when they investigate governmental corruption as in the VP using his office to advance his son and enrich himself. You know that, you've been cheering the democrats on to do the same thing for the past six years to no avail.
How did he use his office to enrich his son and himself?

How does the laptop bear their suspicion out?
They haven't investigated it--how do you know it doesn't. Evidence seems to suggest that it does but your panties are all in a wad over the fact that they would look in the first place. If there is nothing to hide, then there will be no "there" there. Why all the secrecy all of a sudden when you didn't have any problems with frivolous investigations of the past six years?

They haven't investigated it--how do you know it doesn't. Evidence seems to suggest that it does but your panties are all in a wad over the fact that they would look in the first place. If there is nothing to hide, then there will be no "there" there. Why all the secrecy all of a sudden when you didn't have any problems with frivolous investigations of the past six years?
You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

You say the laptop bears out their suspicions.
Then you say it hasn’t been investigated so we don’t know if it does or not.

Thats how you know this is bullshit political abuse.

because there is a bias in justice and it can only be against conservatives. We all know it.

Because you asked in post #308--please keep up or quit trolling.
Yes. I asked you.

If you don’t have an answer, just admit it. I’m not going to answer my own question for you.

Answering a question with a question is weak. I’m not trolling by pointing out your failures.

You’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Then you say it hasn’t been investigated so we don’t know if it does or not.

Thats how you know this is bullshit political abuse.
dudette, you are confused as always. That's not what they gentleperson said at all. why misrepresent him? The laptop does bear out suspicions because it hasn't been investigated. Thought you understood all of that.

you still haven't explained why you believed trump peed on hotel beds? It was but an accusation right?

Actually none of you have any idea what it’s about.
the fk we don't. we are far brighter than you and observe things and follow/ track things as they progress. You just watch CNN and bitch.

I made no such statement. You are reverting to that age old democrat tactic of lying. I questioned why you are so adamant about not investigating it. Suspicions cannot be born out without an investigation. Evidence so far presented, seems to justify further investigation by the congress. You are one confused puppy.

Forum List

Back