Hunter who?

the fk we don't. we are far brighter than you and observe things and follow/ track things as they progress. You just watch CNN and bitch.
Nope. You are demonstrably an ignorant moron.

I asked basic questions about the scandal and you got upset demanding I stop asking questions.

Same with the rest of you. None of you understand what’s going on. You’re just following the narrative you’re told to follow.

I made no such statement. You are reverting to that age old democrat tactic of lying. I questioned why you are so adamant about not investigating it. Suspicions cannot be born out without an investigation. Evidence so far presented, seems to justify further investigation by the congress. You are one confused puppy.
right? it's ok to investigate trump because someone said he peed on a hotel bed or went rambo on his driver. but don't you dare touch the hunter biden dude, cause we have no idea who he is.

I made no such statement. You are reverting to that age old democrat tactic of lying. I questioned why you are so adamant about not investigating it. Suspicions cannot be born out without an investigation. Evidence so far presented, seems to justify further investigation by the congress. You are one confused puppy.
You JUST said it.
The laptop seems to bear their suspicions out.
Tell me what evidence so far presented justifies further investigation. Please?

This sentence contradicts itself.

You only have gibberish.
how so? If a witness says he saw something in it, and one wants to see if it's true, wouldn't one have to investigate the accusation? That's called suspicion fool.

how so? If a witness says he saw something in it, and one wants to see if it's true, wouldn't one have to investigate the accusation? That's called suspicion fool.
The question remains what is on the laptop that justifies investigating. We don’t even have an actual accusation yet.

Nope. You are demonstrably an ignorant moron.

I asked basic questions about the scandal and you got upset demanding I stop asking questions.

Same with the rest of you. None of you understand what’s going on. You’re just following the narrative you’re told to follow.
naw, you got the not the sharpest knife in the drawer by flying colors.

The question remains what is on the laptop that justifies investigating. We don’t even have an actual accusation yet.
it's why it needs to be investigated. wow, still with that not the smartest knife in the drawer post.

it's why it needs to be investigated. wow, still with that not the smartest knife in the drawer post.
You need an investigation to figure out if the investigation is justified.

You need an investigation to figure out what he accusation is.

That’s called abuse of power.

You are not going to answer your own obtuse question because you know the answer. Try answering my questions and you may educate yourself.
Hunter Biden was hired by Burisma because his name would give them more credibility in the west.

There. I answered it like an adult.

What did Joe Biden do?

that's how they work
Only when you’re abusing authority.

You’re supposed to justify the investigation before launching it. That’s how it’s supposed to work for honest people.

Only when you’re abusing authority.

You’re supposed to justify the investigation before launching it. That’s how it’s supposed to work for honest people.
like trump's impeachment was? I agree. And for sure, the demofks are not honest fkers at all.

Forum List

Back