Hunter will be indicted by the end of the month according to the DOJ

What does this mean?

Will it be some whitewash which comes “plea ready” with no particular consequences?

Or might not actually be a genuine prosecution?

Moreover, if special counsel Weiss does bring felony gun charges against Hunter, is it likely that those very charges are already legally suspect?

Exactly, this will be some type of plea deal and if any jail time is served it'll be more like rehab since we all know Hunter is still using.

Comer needs to make it clear indicting Hunter changes nothing regarding the investigation into the Biden Family crimes.

But lets be honest we all know the house investigation is nothing but another grandstanding show, and a weak one at that. If parties were switched and dems were running the show they would have had any and all family members who received money give testimony in both public and closed door hearings.

Exactly, this will be some type of plea deal and if any jail time is served it'll be more like rehab since we all know Hunter is still using.

Comer needs to make it clear indicting Hunter changes nothing regarding the investigation into the Biden Family crimes.

But lets be honest we all know the house investigation is nothing but another grandstanding show, and a weak one at that. If parties were switched and dems were running the show they would have had any and all family members who received money give testimony in both public and closed door hearings.
Yadayadayada

All of those were investigated. Sandy Berger was convicted.

Maybe it is that those folks have better lawyers, or they are smart enough to shut their damned mouths to keep from making it worse.
None of you folks were saying 'nobody is above the law' for those folks. Sad deflection.

Means he's being indicted on gun charges by the end of the month

Could this lead to mandatory drug tests for all gun owners or just the buyers? In any case, I still don`t understand why I should give a damn about Biden`s sleazy kid. He`s not on the government payroll. He was not the one involved with selling weapons to the country that gave us the 9-11 hijackers. That was a different president`s sleazy kid.

None of you folks were saying 'nobody is above the law' for those folks. Sad deflection.

I’ve always been a moderate. Right of center. Slightly. I’ve been a member of the NRA and ACLU for decades.

I deal in reality not insanity. Trump and his minions appear to have broken the law. They’ll have their day in court to answer the charges. That is the system we have had for centuries. Why is it a bad system now?

Could this lead to mandatory drug tests for all gun owners or just the buyers? In any case, I still don`t understand why I should give a damn about Biden`s sleazy kid. He`s not on the government payroll. He was not the one involved with selling weapons to the country that gave us the 9-11 hijackers. That was a different president`s sleazy kid.
Because this sleazy kid is the bag man for his family's corruption scheme.

If he broke the law, he needs to be held accountable, and not get a sweetheart deal because of who he is.

He's not?

The charge is falsification of business records. You can pay anything to anyone. What you can’t do is falsify your business records to deduct the payments from your taxes. That is illegal and has been for a long time.

Forum List

Back