Hurricane Ida expected to hit New Orleans Sunday as a cat 4.

Stayed away? That makes no sense. I do stay away. It's a shithole. My sister used to live there. I never have. I warned her for years that she needed to be careful because the city was overrun with vile, rabid, groids.
She, and her husband ignored me to their own peril. They now live in a nice neighborhood in Pearl River.
True. Most cities are full of Brohams. Who can't read ,don't give a shit ,and end up doing time or catching a bullet.

Wow, the Duck Dynasty crew might want to hunker down for the 4th time in two years.

The culture there is just incredible, making it one of the most interesting cities in the country, if not the most interesting.
The music scene there is great. A mixture of great jazz and blues permeates the bars/restaurants and streets. Crime may be a problem there, but it is very rich in culture. I'd visit if I had the means of doing so.

The music scene there is great. A mixture of great jazz and blues permeates the bars/restaurants and streets. Crime may be a problem there, but it is very rich in culture. I'd visit if I had the means of doing so.
NOLA smells like dumpster juice and vomit.

Lets not blame the mayor or governor this time.This is Bidens barbecue.
Governor John Bel Edwards is doing a good job so far from what I've seen. Making sure the nursing homes and jails are evacuated, etc ....they had to move 2500 inmates from different jails.

Is anyone actually discussing the hurricane here? Here is the eye's path and current position in red and my expectation of its path inland in orange. The eye wall is pretty much looking to go right over New Orleans and Baton Rouge and the lakes of water in-between only adding to the mess.

This will be Joe's second major catastrophe to deal with in as many weeks.

Louisiana_map.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 3.44.47 PM.jpg

Forum List

Back