Hurricane Ima could strike New York on 9/11 with 116mph winds

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hurricane Irma could strike New York on 9/11 as the city mourns 16 years on from the heinous attack on the World Trade Centre, a shocking projection of the storm’s path has claimed. The US is still reeling from the effects of Hurricane Harvey, which has killed at least 45 people and caused flooding and destruction across Texas.

Hurricane Irma could strike New York on 9/11 with 116mph winds
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well wouldn't that be lovely, on top of all the fires burning down half the forest left in the US. Now Montana on fire and have lost a few thousand acres I think it was. Oregon burning down Cali burning down, then we have earthquakes going off in Idaho a few big ones, some more good sized ones near Yellowstone, Imagine this crap popping off all at once bahahahh.

It also could go the same path as Harvey according to what I saw on TWC earlier this evening.

News stories say South Florida stores are already being emptied of hurricane supplies.

If it continues the currently projected track into Tuesday night, SF gas stations will start to run out of gas. By Thursday you'd be SOL if you waited and it hits the Broward/Palm Beach counties

That's fake news. Our local weather man talked about it. He said really, hit on 9.11 c'mon people. The official hurricane track forecast only goes out 5 days. The cone of uncertainty after 3 days is 500 miles wide. How the fuck can they say it will hit a city 3000 miles away and what day it will hit?

There is also a fake forecast model that puts it going directly into Houston! LOL

Viral picture of Hurricane Irma is FAKE

Irma forecast is fake:

Beware of fake Hurricane Irma forecast

Here, read the REAL forecast information:

Hurricane Irma a Potential Threat to Leeward Islands, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and U.S.; Hurricane Watches Issued for Leeward Islands

Last edited:
  • Banned
That's fake news. Our local weather man talked about it. He said really, hit on 9.11 c'mon people. The official hurricane track forecast only goes out 5 days. The cone of uncertainty after 3 days is 500 miles wide. How the fuck can they say it will hit a city 3000 miles away and what day it will hit?

There is also a fake forecast model that puts it going directly into Houston! LOL

Irma forecast is fake:

Hurricane Irma a Potential Threat to Leeward Islands, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and U.S.; Hurricane Watches Issued for Leeward Islands

It takes an ass to believe that. :biggrin:

• Banned
upload_2017-9-3_22-48-24.png

upload_2017-9-3_22-48-59.png

OPEN THOSE EYES BIG LOL

The US National Hurricane Centre (NHC) has said it is “still far too early to discuss impacts on mainland US”.

In a statement the NHC went on to urge residents in potentially affected areas to check with local officials on plans to remain safe.

The projected 116mph winds would make it stronger than Hurricane Sandy, the deadliest and most destructive storm of 2012 – and the second costliest in US history.

Sandy, which went on to whip up devastating floods in Haiti, caused an estimated £55.1billion ($71.4billion) of property damage in the US alone and led to the deaths of 49 New Yorkers.

Hurricane Irma could strike New York on 9/11 with 116mph winds, projection claims

Irma forecast is fake:

I do not think what I saw on TWC was fake. However they never mnetioned 9/11. Just tht there is not a clear cut path yet.

Yes its fake news. The weather channel would never say that, that's bullshit. MY link is to the weather channel and funny, they don't mention anything about New York or even the US mainland.

Last edited:
^^^ Amen to that! And why can't these news people just be out with the truth concerning anything that they choose to talk about? Like, what are they getting out of being dishonest exactly?

God bless you and those who really do get hit always!!!

Holly

All I know is I am shitting right now. Pretty much immobile from my hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago. I am in Jupiter....the thing could strengthen to a cat 5.

Oh well.

What a way to go.

Yes its fake news. The weather channel would never say that, that's bullshit. MY link is to the weather channel and funny, they don't mention anything about New York or even the US mainland.

LMAO you indoctrinated twit wake the hell up :biggrin::beer:

You didn't even bother to see where it came from, where the link takes you and you keep making yourself look even dumber.

Irma forecast is fake:

I do not think what I saw on TWC was fake. However they never mnetioned 9/11. Just tht there is not a clear cut path yet.

My guess is they won't say a particular date , ding dong on here seems to miss that key word like most dip shits on here do that one keyword that says " COULD" ..................

upload_2017-9-4_7-56-31.png

Here is the information on IRMA from NOAA

upload_2017-9-4_8-10-24.png

Hurricane Irma Public Advisory

THE 11TH IS ON MONDAY ( NOT TODAY OBVIOUSLY)

This is only giving 48 hrs of tracking

upload_2017-9-4_8-12-0.png

Major Hurricane Irma Still Tracking Towards US

Irma, currently a Category 3 hurricane, poses an imminent danger to the northernmost Leeward Islands. Preparations for the storm should be rushed to completion in these areas.

View image on Twitter
DI3lbiYXgAEMR7x.jpg:small

Follow
NHC Atlantic Ops

✔@NHC_Atlantic

Here are the 5 am AST Sep. 4 Key Messages for Hurricane #Irma: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/news/AL112017_key_messages.png?020 …

2:06 AM - Sep 4, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Weather Channel is a bunch of hardcore left wing AGW propagandists. They were informative back in 1982 when they taught about reading weather maps from isobars and how to tell the temperature from the frequency of cricket chirps, etc.

LMAO you indoctrinated twit wake the hell up :biggrin::beer:

How many hurricanes have you lived through? Can you hold them up on one hand? I can't. How long have you been tracking them? Me, my entire life. I've lived 14 miles or less from the Gulf of Mexico since I was born. I believe I know how they track hurricanes better than you. And I saw our local weather man debunk both tracks saying they are fake news. I've never seen a weather man do that, or have to do that before.

The only real track is the one posted above. They forecast out at max 5 days, nobody will forecast an impact to a city a week and a half away. That is BULLSHIT. And I proved it with multiple links.

Forum List

Back