Hussein Administration making Bin Laden Raid Movie...for Oct '12!!

Are you claiming that the film is not true?

If it accurately depicts what happens, what do you have to fear?

Are you afraid that it's going to make you vote for him?
How big a fit would either of you have thrown if a pro-Bush movie were released a month before the 2004 election?

I voted for Bush in 2004.

You should feel pretty stupid right about now. :thup:
Not as stupid as you should feel for thinking I've memorized everything about you. :lol:

What is wrong with today's Republicans?

When did you turn into a bunch of pussies?
You used to support a free marketplace. If you don't like a movie about Obama, make a movie about the candidate of your choice. You can even open it the same weekend. That is what America is about

Teabaggers didn't have time to deal with the debt limit but they have time to cry about a movie.

Wait.... I thought you all said we were the cause of all the problems. Which is it shithead?

Either we have all this mysterious power or we are slackers and did nothing.... :cuckoo:

You have 0 credibilty as far as I am concerned.

Dont bother replying.... Im not really interested in your response

How big a fit would either of you have thrown if a pro-Bush movie were released a month before the 2004 election?

Not as stupid as you should feel for thinking I've memorized everything about you. :lol:

Anatomy of a Daveman Fail:

First he makes a statement about me, believing indeed that he does know everything about me.

Next, he learns that he was completely mistaken.

Finally, he backpedals like the bitch that he is, saying he doesn't know anything about me.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Oh, yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence that a film about Obama's greatest achievement is coming out just a month before the election.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence that a film about Obama's greatest achievement is coming out just a month before the election.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Better yet..

How about if they made a major motion picture about hero John McCain and his time as a POW and opened it right before the 2008 election ??

Would there be anything wrong with that?

I don't see anything wrong as long as it were true

First he makes a statement about me, believing indeed that he does know everything about me.

Finally, he backpedals like the bitch that he is, saying he doesn't know anything about me.

Ummm...who are you?

Better yet..

How about if they made a major motion picture about hero John McCain and his time as a POW and opened it right before the 2008 election ??

Uh huh. Riiiiight.

Ummm...who are you?

I'm the guy that just pwned you.

But don't worry, it happens to the best of us. And I still like you... mostly. :thup:

Just when you think the Hussein reign couldn't any worse, news has come out that the Hussein Administration is granting access to classified materials to hollywood filmaker Kathryn Bigelow in order to make a movie about Seal Team 6 and the Bin Laden raid.

Scheduled release for October 2012. :eusa_whistle:

Can the shitbag sink any lower? Now he is having his Hollywood operatives make movies to bolster his image right before election.

The most memorable moment of President Obama's tenure so far -- the May raid that killed Osama bin Laden -- is getting the Hollywood treatment from an Oscar-winning director and screenwriter.

And it's going to be released less than a month before Election Day 2012.

Obama campaign to get big-screen bin Laden boost? - The Oval - USATODAY.com

Is it going to be called "Undefeated"?

Ummm...who are you?

I'm the guy that just pwned you.

But don't worry, it happens to the best of us. And I still like you... mostly. :thup:
That was a pwning? Really?

Man, inflation sure has hit internet memes hard, hasn't it?

Better yet..

Uh huh. Riiiiight.

Dave.....

You have an open invitation. You can go out and pitch a screenplay about the life story of any Republican candidate you choose. After you convince them to invest $50 mil in your project, you can open your movie in Oct 2012.

All in all though, I think people would rather watch a movie about the killing of bin Laden

Answer the question and stop speculating and passing the buck..."conservative."

What are you afraid of?

What's propaganda about it?

Just the facts please.

Thanks.
:lol: You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

I'm not afraid of anything, thank you very much. And I never used the word "propaganda", you moron.

As long as the FEC considers this what it is, a campaign commercial, I'm perfectly okay with it.

Now, let's stop pretending you wouldn't be shitting your pants if this was a positive movie about Bush in 2004...because we both know you would.

Hey Mr. Svengali,

What ELSE does your crystal ball tell you?

Hmmmm....!?!?

crystal_ball_LG.jpg

Better yet..

Uh huh. Riiiiight.

Dave.....

You have an open invitation. You can go out and pitch a screenplay about the life story of any Republican candidate you choose. After you convince them to invest $50 mil in your project, you can open your movie in Oct 2012.

All in all though, I think people would rather watch a movie about the killing of bin Laden
Do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a Republican President?

Answer the question and stop speculating and passing the buck..."conservative."

What are you afraid of?

What's propaganda about it?

Just the facts please.

Thanks.
:lol: You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

I'm not afraid of anything, thank you very much. And I never used the word "propaganda", you moron.

As long as the FEC considers this what it is, a campaign commercial, I'm perfectly okay with it.

Now, let's stop pretending you wouldn't be shitting your pants if this was a positive movie about Bush in 2004...because we both know you would.

Hey Mr. Svengali,

What ELSE does your crystal ball tell you?

Hmmmm....!?!?

crystal_ball_LG.jpg
That you're a dork. :lol:

uh huh. Riiiiight.

dave.....

You have an open invitation. You can go out and pitch a screenplay about the life story of any republican candidate you choose. After you convince them to invest $50 mil in your project, you can open your movie in oct 2012.

All in all though, i think people would rather watch a movie about the killing of bin laden
do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a republican president?

Republicans are free to make a movie about anyone they want

It is called free enterprise. There was a time when Republicans supported that

Last edited:
This is nothing new - the lib media (write large, including Hollyweird) has been the unpaid propaganda arm of the democrat party for decades.

The federal election commission should step in and determine if the movie violates any campaign contribution laws, if plans for the october surprise appear to be on course.

What is propaganda about the movie?

It happened

Propaganda doesn't necessarily imply falsity, but that's not the issue - which is a political advertisement posing as just entertainment.

dave.....

You have an open invitation. You can go out and pitch a screenplay about the life story of any republican candidate you choose. After you convince them to invest $50 mil in your project, you can open your movie in oct 2012.

All in all though, i think people would rather watch a movie about the killing of bin laden
do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a republican president?

Republicans are free to make a movie about anyone they want

It is called free enterprise. There was a time when Republicans supported that
And we still do.

I can't recall a time, however, that Democrats haven't tried to get around election laws.

Uh huh. Riiiiight.

Dave.....

Do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a Republican President?

I might not go see the movie

But I wouldn't whine on a message board like a little bitch

Forum List

Back