Hustlers & Scammers Carson & Trump Not Genuine Liars?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Hustlers, hucksters and scam artist learn to walk the line when it comes to being outright liars. They are always careful to seemingly cover their fraudulent ways by stopping just short of telling an outright lie by being able to claim a misinterpretation was made. They leave a hole in their "lie" to be able to claim that technically they did not tell a lie. So, has American politics come to the point where we approve and endorse the hustlers, hucksters and scam artist as legitimate candidates to run for public office? Sure looks like we have.

Hustlers, hucksters and scam artist learn to walk the line when it comes to being outright liars. They are always careful to seemingly cover their fraudulent ways by stopping just short of telling an outright lie by being able to claim a misinterpretation was made. They leave a hole in their "lie" to be able to claim that technically they did not tell a lie. So, has American politics come to the point where we approve and endorse the hustlers, hucksters and scam artist as legitimate candidates to run for public office? Sure looks like we have.

Relativists... Hillary and Obama Supporters, lamenting LIARS!

ROFLMNAO!
FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

So, has American politics come to the point where we approve and endorse the hustlers, hucksters and scam artist as legitimate candidates to run for public office?

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where have you been since 1992?
I knew Trump was a hustler back in "92, but he wasn't running for office. Never heard of Carson until recently.

And what could make the assertion that Carson is a liar, even MORE HYSTERICAL?

THE ASSERTION: IS A LIE!

ROFL! You can NOT make this crap up!

Last edited:

There seem to be a lot of folks accusing him of lying about a lot of different things, some of them in threads right here on USMB.

There seem to be a lot of folks accusing [Doctor Ben Carson, world renowned Pediatric Neurosurgeon] of lying...

There seems to be a lot of people marrying others of the same gender, and a lot a people murdering their own children; there are a lot of people taking federal and state subsidies despite their being perfectly healthy and well capable of sustaining themselves. There are a lot of people doing a LOT of Bad Things.

What you seem to believe is that because a LOT of people are doing Bad Things that this somehow makes Bad Things, GOOD things.

Rest assured that it does not.

That's why the appeal to popularity was recognized as a fatally flawed construct, now well more than 3000 years ago... and as you now know... that hasn't changed, DUMBASS!

So, has American politics come to the point where we approve and endorse the hustlers, hucksters and scam artist as legitimate candidates to run for public office?

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where have you been since 1992?
I knew Trump was a hustler back in "92, but he wasn't running for office. Never heard of Carson until recently.

Poor shot at deflection.

You're dismissing Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, Obama, and the second Clinton, among others.

Hustlers, hucksters and scam artist learn to walk the line when it comes to being outright liars.
Hillary doesn't walk the line, she doesn't have a line between truth and fiction. Like all liberals, the only thing that matters is getting your way.

There seem to be a lot of folks accusing [Doctor Ben Carson, world renowned Pediatric Neurosurgeon] of lying...

There seems to be a lot of people marrying others of the same gender, and a lot a people murdering their own children; there are a lot of people taking federal and state subsidies despite their being perfectly healthy and well capable of sustaining themselves. There are a lot of people doing a LOT of Bad Things.

What you seem to believe is that because a LOT of people are doing Bad Things that this somehow makes Bad Things, GOOD things.

That's why the appeal to popularity was recognized as a fatally flawed construct, now well more than 3000 years ago... and as you now know... that hasn't changed, DUMBASS!
How do you know I think all those things? Maybe you are a liar? You sound like you don't know how to recognize one.

How do you know I think all those things? Maybe you are a liar? You sound like you don't know how to recognize one.

I do not 'think' so, I know such to a mathematical certainty. And I KNOW such based upon the written record OKA: The Post History of Your Account on this site.

You're a Relativist; meaning that you lack the objectivity required to be anything BUT an inveterate liar. You wouldn't know the truth is hit smashed you in the mouth.

LOL! It's not even a debatable point.

I do not 'think' so, I know such to a mathematical certainty. And I KNOW such based upon the written record OKA: The Post History of Your Account on this site.

You're a Relativist; meaning that you lack the objectivity required to be anything BUT an inveterate liar. You wouldn't know the truth is hit smashed you in the mouth.

LOL! It's not even a debatable point.
Sounds like you are projecting and an arrogant angry person. That always means an overconfident BS'er is at work. Your concept is that because you are right the other guy most be wrong. That is a fools concept. You own it.

Forum List

Back