Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Actually, it is a fact which makes it a point.
False.

"Water is wet"

i have made no relevant point. And neither have you. But thanks for stopping by.
But the point I made is relevant to this thread. You don't know that Hydroxychloroqine does not work! This thread is about Hydroxychloroqine after all. It's not about the water or being wet.

You don't know that Hydroxychloroqine does not work!
So what? How is that relevant, that one anonymous stranger on the internet doesn't know it is ineffective? no, you have made no point. And you're not going to, either, because you thought about it and realized that what you were about to say is wrong and stupid.

You just said they ordered 50 million doses for “testing”
No i didnt, dummy. Read more slowly. Look at what trump is doing to your brain. You are a grown man. Get it together.
That is precisely what you said.

Azog: They ordered multi millions of this drug all over the world. It works.

FFI: For Testing!!

Azog. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You don’t know how the drug industry works
No idiot, you clearly don't know how scientific medicine works. The in the efficacy of medicine is decided on scientific evidence not on whether your fat ass cult leader says it's effective and certainly not on the anecdotes and opinions of anyone
we dont have the time for sluggish red tape ! the drug has been used on million for over 50 yrs ! time after time we hear about people who ere very sick and the drug quickly turned things around ? if you were sick a a dog from covid 19 would you ant the drug?? a democrat in Michigan requested the drug because she heard about it from Trump during one of his briefing .https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/
FFI thinks they ordered millions of doses for "testing"...MWAHAAHHHWHAHAHAHAH

No idiot, you clearly don't know how scientific medicine works. The in the efficacy of medicine is decided on scientific evidence not on whether your fat ass cult leader says it's effective and certainly not on the anecdotes and opinions of anyone
we dont have the time for sluggish red tape ! the drug has been used on million for over 50 yrs ! time after time we hear about people who ere very sick and the drug quickly turned things around ? if you were sick a a dog from covid 19 would you ant the drug?? a democrat in Michigan requested the drug because she heard about it from Trump during one of his briefing .https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/
Shameless lie. Poor little guy got embarrassed, now its tantrum time.

False, i never said that. Not sure what you're smoking.
Bullshit. Liar
Sure dummy. Cant counter anything i say, so you make something up and cackle. Anyone reading the thread can see this.

Back to reality...

The clinical trial process for these drugs is being expedited. Putting it into widespread use after one decent sized human trial would be unheard of. So, you guys are getting what you want, in a way. So cheer up.

Please explain why millions of doses have been ordered all over the world if it doesn’t work?
Because it's the only treatment undergoing clinical trials, which may show it works. And states and countries are worried that there may be shortages. You REALLY couldn't figure that out for yourself? Do better. You're embarrassing yourself.
Liar!!!! And it is NOT the only treatment undergoing clinical trial. Two lies in one sentence. Impressive. Idiot.

False, i never said that. Not sure what you're smoking.
Bullshit. Liar
Sure dummy. Cant counter anything i say, so you make something up and cackle. Anyone reading the thread can see this.
I just reposted your idiotic post. Tell me again how Hydrox is the only drug in clinical trials. LMAO. You’re so stupid it hurts. You made a stupid statement and now it’s here for life. You’re a loser

Shameless lie. Poor little guy got embarrassed, now its tantrum time.
Tantrum? I just Showed your lies.

1 lie) Hydrox is ordered by the millions for testing. Nope. Not one drug is ordered by the millions for testing.

2 lie) Hydrox is the only drug currently in clinical trials. Nope multiple drugs are. Hydrox is the only one ordered in the millions.

You are very stupid and I just embarrassed you.

Tell me again how Hydrox is the only drug in clinical trials.
Yes, and chloroquine. These are, in fact, the only drugs in clinical human trials right now (with counterpart medicines, like zinc and azythromyecin, if that's what you meant). As far as i know.

So look, i made it again. So go ahead, have at it. And for fucks sake stop whining and cackling, youre like a child.

You don't know that Hydroxychloroqine does not work!
So what? How is that relevant, that one anonymous stranger on the internet doesn't know it is ineffective? no, you have made no point. And you're not going to, either, because you thought about it and realized that you were about to say is wrong and stupid.
It simply weaken's your argument against the drug. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that it may work. If I were a doctor treating Covid-19 patents, having no proven drug to prescribe, I would possibly be willing to weigh the risk and prescribe it to some patients. If those patients tend to show positive results, I would continue to prescribe it. Perhaps the positive results would be only a coincidence; however, if the drug is doing no harm and may be helping, I would stick with it. If hundreds of other doctors were also getting positive results, that would strengthen my confidence in this unproven drug.

It simply weaken's your argument against the drug
It does no such thing, even if i were arguing against its effectiveness. Which i have not done. I have only argued against it being known that it is effective, as that is decided on scientific evidence, which we do not yet have.

So, now we are clear.

Other site from the University of Minnesota

I think every major lab and med university is gonna do it.. My daughter is in post grad Med Research at Vanderbilt.. Just announce THEIR COVID/HCQ study yesterday...
I have posted from UAB and University of Nebraska for quite some time now.........Gilean also......and also Gilean tried .............TRIED ......to get a monopoly on the drug and almost succeeded.......so they could charge massive amounts for the drug...........

Must be useful for other things then.. Because pumping the gas petal on a THERAPY for Covid -19 is like 2 or 3 yrs ONLY for recouping that investment..

Forum List

Back