Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Shouldn't be him wanting to say that any harm is worth the attempt, but that the patients are the ones to make the call.
No way, thats a horrible way to practice medicine. The patient has the call to refuse a treatment, but not to demand one.

Doctors can prescribe it and use it now. But its an ethical minefield, and they can be penalized in some states for overuse.

Question for you: what dosage should be used?

Trick question: you dont know. Because nobody knows.

You really think that something as serious as the death of hundreds of thousands, is being played with by Trump in a political way ???
Well, that depends on how you mean that. Wittingly? No. Trump is a shallow moron who does not have thoughts of that depth. No, i dont think trump was originally thinkng, "its totally worth it if many die, if i get re elected"

But the classless turd did insinuate that only 100,000 dead would be a great success. His success, of course. But again, the mentally ill moron knows not what he says...
Disagree.

My best wishes to the participants in this study. I hope their hearts are working properly again soon and I hope we continue to try to find cures for this horrible coronavirus.

Yes. If you take drugs at nearly TWICE the recommended dosage, bad things can happen.

It's breathtaking, how truly ghoulish you cretins are. I mean that.

that's not what my sister's doctor said. any amt would kill her.
No one claimed it was a cure or good for everyone. If it can only be used by a half or even a third of people as an effective treatment, then what is wrong with that?

It’s almost as if the far left don’t want any treatment to work and they want to prolong this whole thing out and have the maximum amount of deaths.

That is exactly what they want.

you're insane. & it's ironic as hell - when you can't stand the idea of wearing a mask to help keep those around you safe & cheerlead for those willing to buck the shelter in place to go to church because of 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't give a damn about possibly infecting someone's gramma or a pregger or a newborn.

you're pro life stance is just a farce.

You thugs just want an excuse to shut down churches.

You really think that something as serious as the death of hundreds of thousands, is being played with by Trump in a political way ???
Well, that depends on how you mean that. Wittingly? No. Trump is a shallow moron who does not have thoughts of that depth. No, i dont think trump was originally thinkng, "its totally worth it if many die, if i get re elected"

But the classless turd did insinuate that only 100,000 dead would be a great success. His success, of course. But again, the mentally ill moron knows not what he says...
Disagree.
Then you're wrong, by any standard, legally, ethically, or scientifically, or otherwise.

Shouldn't be him wanting to say that any harm is worth the attempt, but that the patients are the ones to make the call.
No way, thats a horrible way to practice medicine. The patient has the call to refuse a treatment, but not to demand one.

Doctors can prescribe it and use it now. But its an ethical minefield, and they can be penalized in some states for overuse.

Question for you: what dosage should be used?

Trick question: you dont know. Because nobody knows.
Don't get out into the weeds, as we are talking about an experimental drug being available, and the patient being on his or her death bed deciding that yes I will take it, and thanks for offering it. Of course it would then be administered by competent staff in the ICU unit where the patient can be closely monitored in the situation.

That is precisely what you said.
False. You did not quote my post. Apparently you misunderstood me at some point, then made up a fake quote. Go ahead, go back to the post of mine and quote it. Ya lyin little freak.
Fake quote? I reposted your post in full
Which at point included any claim that they are stockpiling for testing. Of course, you have figured this out, which is why we have 10 whiny posts from you, but no direct quote of my post stating this. So give it up and move on.

Gee when Trump announced these successful trials the libs said he was lying
No. Everyone, liberals and otherwise, said he was lying when he said the FDA approved a treatment for the virus. Because he was. Because that's what he does: he lies. He has no other setting.

five minutes out of ignore and you are as annoying as ever. Back to lockdown in the rubber room for you

Didier Raoult is said to have handed Emmanuel Macron a follow-up study on 1,061 patients who went by his units and estimating to 91% the effectiveness of his treatment. For the record, Marseille is the city performing the most covid-19 serological tests in the world.

That is precisely what you said.
False. You did not quote my post. Apparently you misunderstood me at some point, then made up a fake quote. Go ahead, go back to the post of mine and quote it. Ya lyin little freak.
Fake quote? I reposted your post in full
Which at point included any claim that they are stockpiling for testing. Of course, you have figured this out, which is why we have 10 whiny posts from you, but no direct quote of my post stating this. So give it up and move on.
My posts are never whiny. You said the world has ordered millions of doses for the “only” clinical trial. You sounded like an idiot and now have quadrupled down on it. You’re a stupid idiot.

Didier Raoult is said to have handed Emmanuel Macron a follow-up study on 1,061 patients who went by his units and estimating to 91% the effectiveness of his treatment.
Right. So let's see the study. It's pretty important that we do.
Who is “we”? You a doctor? You can barely spell doctor. Taz is correct.

One problem with deciding the correct treatment is dosage. How much should be used? How much is too little? How much is too much? We just don't know. The double blind trials address this in varying the dosages.

Forum List

Back