Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Who is “we”?
The world. Let's see the study.

I 100% agree

Enjoy it

Repost it then.
Repost what? My own post? I know what I think. You misunderstood me. I never said or implied what you think I said, nor do I think it. if that's not good enough for you, seriously, I do not give a shit. Go play with your strawman dolly all night, for all I care.

Repost it then.
Repost what? My own post? I know what I think. You misunderstood me. I never said or implied what you think I said, nor do I think it. if that's not good enough for you, seriously, I do not give a shit. Go play with your strawman dolly all night, for all I care.
Yes your own post. Repost it and let us examine it. Shall we?

Repost it then.
The one you have whined about for 15 posts, but can seem to quote? that one? haha, no. And stop cluttering the thread with your crybabying.

Who is “we”?

I 100% agree

Enjoy it
That study was widely panned for its bad methods and will never be formally published. It hasn't even gotten through preliminary peer review, much less actual peer review.

Repost it then.
The one you have whined about for 15 posts, but can seem to quote? that one? haha, no. And stop cluttering the thread with your crybabying.
Loser. Coward.

Please explain why millions of doses have been ordered all over the world if it doesn’t work?
Because it's the only treatment undergoing clinical trials, which may show it works. And states and countries are worried that there may be shortages. You REALLY couldn't figure that out for yourself? Do better. You're embarrassing yourself.
Here is the post again. Quote “It’s the only treatment undergoing clinical trials” LMAO.. so they ordered 50 millions doses globally for clinical trials and you claimed it was the only drug going through them. Your post. Own it, bitch.

Who is “we”?

I 100% agree

Enjoy it
That study was widely panned for its bad methods and will never be formally published. It hasn't even gotten through preliminary peer review, much less actual peer review.
Link that it was panned, bitch. I already showed you to be a liar.

“It’s the only treatment undergoing clinical trials”
And that is accurate. I didn't state that as a reason anyone was stockpiling it. In fact, you insufferable little crybaby, I directly answered your question as to why people are stockpiling it. Yeah, you whined about that answer, too. You don't even remember what you are whining about, at this point. Go take a nap you freak, leave the thread alone.

“It’s the only treatment undergoing clinical trials”
And that is accurate. I didn't state that as a reason anyone was stockpiling it. In fact, you insufferable little crybaby, I directly answered your question as to why people are stockpiling it. Yeah, you whined about that answer, too. You don't even remember what you are whining about, at this point. Go take a nap you freak, leave the thread alone.
So you believe that is the ONLY drug currently undergoing clinical trials? And that was why people stockpiled it for trials? LMAO!!!!! You’re so stupid it hurts.:laughing0301:

Link that it was panned
I already provided one such link. You must have been too busy wiping the tears from your eyes.

But here is another *pats azogthewhiner's head:

And another:

Link that it was panned
I already provided one such link. You must have been too busy wiping the tears from your eyes.

And another:

Your link admitted the results were good but the sample was small. LOL. Let me ask you this, if a loved one was at risk would you have the MD administer this. Yes or no? I 100% would

Your link admitted the results were good but the sample was small.
False. The link showed that the sample itself was a lie, as people left the study for whom the chloroquine had no effects. For starters. their counts of positives and negatives were also totally flawed. And there is more. read more slowly.

Link that it was panned

And another:

Tons of stories like this all over the web. How do you explain that?

Could be effectiveness. Could be mistaking correlation with causation. Could be psychosomatic, and all these could add up over the whole to no real signal above the placebo effect. We don't know which, without scientific trials. That's why we conduct them. Does this really need to be explained again and again and again and again and...

Could be effectiveness. Could be mistaking correlation with causation. Could be psychosomatic, and all these could add up over the whole to no real signal above the placebo effect. We don't know which, without scientific trials. That's why we conduct them. Does this really need to be explained again and again and again and again and...
So you think every single one is lying. Could it be that it works? Or do you 100% believe every single person who says it helped them is either lying or is mistaken? And would you take it if it were life and death for you?

So you think every single one is lying.
Not one of the options I listed was "lying". So i can say I don't think any of them are lying at all, and my response still stands, in its entirety. Goddamn, you're like a child. This is pointless.

If you won't put on your big boy pants for me, put them on for yourself and read this:

That doubt went out the window with 74% of doctors in Spain USING IT and reporting good results.. The ONLY question is --- Is the efficacy 40% or 80%??

The answer in emergencies like this one is -- IT DOES NOT MATTER...

Forum List

Back