Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

You're "straining" here.. Strains are a "what - if" at this point..
That's not straining. that's the aim of clinical trials. I didn't make those rules. Those are the variables. Stop trying to attribute to me as personal affinity what are simple rules of scientific medicine. That's a weak tactic. (works well on right wing sources, though)

What dosage should be used? How much is too much? How much is too little? You don't know,. None of us does. We do know some small trials have had to be halted because of life-threatening effects of higher dosages. So the work of science continues. And at no time should it bow to anyone's fetishes or desires to cover for an unfit president.

So you think every single one is lying.
Not one of the options I listed was "lying". So i can say I don't think any of them are lying at all, and my response still stands, in its entirety. Goddamn, you're like a child. This is pointless.

If you won't put on your big boy pants for me, put them on for yourself and read this:

So aside from 100s of testimonials? Again if your loved one was very ill with the COVID-19 would you ask the MD to use it. Yes or no? I 100% would.

Not one of the options I listed was "lying". So i can say I don't think any of them are lying at all, and my response still stands, in its entirety. Goddamn, you're like a child. This is pointless.

If you won't put on your big boy pants for me, put them on for yourself and read this:

These "scientists" Cum "activists in labcoats -- lose 100% of their credibility RIGHT HERE in the link..

“What harm could it do?” (Answer: A lot. The specific drugs, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, have toxicities that have been well-known since the 1960s.) Add to that politicians like Donald Trump, full of magical thinking and possessed of a long history of selling snake oil himself, glommed onto these drugs as the solution to the pandemic before clinical trials showed any benefit.

On the "toxicities" SURE -- should NOT BE OVER THE COUNTER for people to guzzle it.. OTHERWISE -- it's perfectly safe for ESTABLISHED protocols...

On the TDS afflications these doctors have ---- disqualifies them from even weighing in...

That doubt went out the window with 74% of doctors in Spain USING IT and reporting good results..
False. It did not. You know better. You are saying stupid and wrong things. You absolutely do not have good data on that.

JUST GAVE U the f'ing link to the "statistically significant survey" of 6200 COVID practioners world wide.. Did you NOT READ IT??

These "scientists" Cum "activists in labcoats -- lose 100% of their credibility RIGHT HERE in the link..

“What harm could it do?” (Answer: A lot. The specific drugs, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, have toxicities that have been well-known since the 1960s.) Add to that politicians like Donald Trump, full of magical thinking and possessed of a long history of selling snake oil himself, glommed onto these drugs as the solution to the pandemic before clinical trials showed any benefit.

On the "toxicities" SURE -- should NOT BE OVER THE COUNTER for people to guzzle it.. OTHERWISE -- it's perfectly safe for ESTABLISHED protocols...

On the TDS afflications these doctors have ---- disqualifies them from even weighing in...
Exactly. If Andrew Cuomo said it works, FFI and his ilk would be all over it. Their TDS robs them of their logic. I can post dozens of stories of it working and it still won’t be enough. Millions of doses ordered around the world and even that is not enough evidence. This is crazy talk and highly illogical. If my loved one was in the hospital with this, I would 100% request that the doctor prescribe it!!! Hell I would call Dr. Stephen Smith myself. Duke undergrad and Yale medical school. Expert in infectious disease. Treated over 100 patients and called the drug a “game changer”.

Exactly. If Andrew Cuomo said it works, FFI and his ilk would be all over it. Their TDS robs them of their logic. I can post dozens of stories of it working and it still won’t be enough. Millions of doses ordered around the world and even that is not enough evidence. This is crazy talk and highly illogical. If my loved one was in the hospital with this, I would 100% request that the doctor prescribe it!!! Hell I would call Dr. Stephen Smith myself. Duke undergrad and Yale medical school. Expert in infectious disease. Treated over 100 patients and called the drug a “game changer”.

Bunch of academics with SEVERE and debilitating TDS don't have the cred that THOUSANDS of doctors world wide USING this drug daily on dozens of patient each have... Not ONE of docs in Fort Fun's link ever put a toe-tag on a COVID patient...

No study not one would order one million doses, let alone multiple millions.
And yet that is precisely what they are doing, despite the fact that it has not been scientifically shown to be effective. These are just simple facts. And no amount of cultish chanting and crybabying will get around them.

You dont know that the drug is saving lives. You know exactly jack shit. That is determined on scientific evidence, not anecdotes and wishful thinking.
You don’t know how the drug industry works
No idiot, you clearly don't know how scientific medicine works. The in the efficacy of medicine is decided on scientific evidence not on whether your fat ass cult leader says it's effective and certainly not on the anecdotes and opinions of anyone
The scientific evidence is that zinc disrupts the rna replicase of the virus. But to do that zinc must get inside the cell. But since zinc is an ion, zinc can’t cross the lipid membrane of a cell by itself. That’s where Chloroquine comes in. It is an ionophore and serves as a Trojan horse so to speak that serves as a gateway into cells so that the zinc can then disrupt the rna replicase of the virus.

Is that scientific enough for you?

Last edited:

Bunch of academics with SEVERE and debilitating TDS don't have the cred that THOUSANDS of doctors world wide USING this drug daily on dozens of patient each have... Not ONE of docs in Fort Fun's link ever put a toe-tag on a COVID patient...
Thank you and he refused to answer if he would want a loved one to take it if they were in the hospital with this disease. Further showing how disingenuous he is.

And yet that is precisely what they are doing, despite the fact that it has not been scientifically shown to be effective. These are just simple facts. And no amount of cultish chanting and crybabying will get around them.

You dont know that the drug is saving lives. You know exactly jack shit. That is determined on scientific evidence, not anecdotes and wishful thinking.
No idiot, you clearly don't know how scientific medicine works. The in the efficacy of medicine is decided on scientific evidence not on whether your fat ass cult leader says it's effective and certainly not on the anecdotes and opinions of anyone
The scientific evidence is that zinc disrupts the rna replicase of the virus. But to do that zinc must get inside the cell. But since zinc is an ion, zinc can’t cross the lipid membrane of a cell by itself. That’s where hydroquinone comes in. It is an ionophore and serves as a Trojan horse so to speak that serves as a gateway into cells so that the zinc can then disrupt the rna replicase of the virus.

It has worked without zinc and Zpack. Just admit it works and stop your posturing.

and the patient being on his or her death bed deciding that yes I will take it, and thanks for offering it.
Not a good way to practice medicine. Btw, if they ar intubated on their deathbed, they arent saying anything.
So the spouse or etc has no say either, well then who (big brother) ??? Many are still able to ok a drug being received if choose to, so that was just a leap on your part.

The scientific evidence is that zinc disrupts the rna replicase of the virus. But to do that zinc must get inside the cell. But since zinc is an ion, zinc can’t cross the lipid membrane of a cell by itself. That’s where hydroquinone comes in. It is an ionophore and serves as a Trojan horse so to speak that serves as a gateway into cells so that the zinc can then disrupt the rna replicase of the virus.

It has worked without zinc and Zpack. Just admit it works and stop your posturing.
The zinc is in Chloroquine.

I’m not posturing. I am explaining why Chloroquine works.

Then why do they at times mix more of it?

I was not talking to you. LOL. To Fort Fun Idiot.

Then why do they at times mix more of it?
I have no idea what you are talking about. The zinc in Chloroquine is transported into the cell where it disrupts the rna replicase of the virus. Basically it inhibits the virus from replicating itself. That’s why it is effective.

No. You actually replied to my post when you said stop posturing.

No. You actually replied to my post when you said stop posturing.
My bad. It’s late.

Forum List

Back