Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.
Probably because they have never seen pussy.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?

"Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy?"

Pussies are in women's bathrooms, but as you're a man, you yourself don't get to see them like we do.

iHAgJFU0vxnfo0nK9HBhQ07se5bSkgZb_lg.jpg

kittnes-in-bathroon.jpg

The far right hates the Jews, hates the Muslims, hates almost anyone who are not like them.

Simply read Weatherman's comments.

He defends the Quaker persecutions, he defends the Jewish persecutions. :lol:
Yeah, you leftists want those Jews building homes next door to those peace loving Muslims.

Great post on a thread about leftist hypocrisy.
The Jews and Muslims have been living next door to each other for 2000 years.
So the facts are leftist?
You don't know much about anything.
Amazing how ignorant the left are.
Of course if they were not ignorant they wouldn't be leftists.
You keep flogging that imaginary horse.
Hilarious coming from someone who denies Starbucks has stores in Saudi Arabia.

I dislike Starbucks in general, completely overrated.

Yeah, you leftists want those Jews building homes next door to those peace loving Muslims.

Great post on a thread about leftist hypocrisy.

You don't like to pay $5 for a cup of burnt coffee from a pansy leftist company?

You don't like to pay $5 for a cup of burnt coffee from a pansy leftist company?

The short and simple answer is....no.

These laws include women's change rooms.
Like at the local swimming pool.
Twelve year old girl: "Yes mommy. I'm in the change room at the pool getting ready for swimming class. Why are there two old men taking off their clothes doing in here?".

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?

"Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy?"

Pussies are in women's bathrooms, but as you're a man, you yourself don't get to see them like we do.

iHAgJFU0vxnfo0nK9HBhQ07se5bSkgZb_lg.jpg

kittnes-in-bathroon.jpg

You are right. I'm not missing anything. I'm more of a dog guy anyway. :lol:

The short and simple answer is....no.

And inevitably you get two fruitferters lip locking...ugh:puke3:

Last edited:

Notice that the ones who are saying liberals want to see pussy or naked girls have no idea of how a woman uses the toilet.

As if they go in the bathroom and immediately pull out their vaginas and tits as part of the ritual

Notice that the ones who are saying liberals want to see pussy or naked girls have no idea of how a woman uses the toilet.

As if they go in the bathroom and immediately pull out their vaginas and tits as part of the ritual

"As if they go in the bathroom and immediately pull out their vaginas and tits as part of the ritual."

They do??? Weird!

Starbucks is all pro homosexual yet happily opens stores in nations that execute people for homosexual acts.
Bullshit!
This is the level of education of the left.
Another horrible case of butthurt!
Shall we talk about the Inquisition and you're claim it had nothing to do with Jews next, Einstein?
Please post where I made any comments about the inquisition or the Jews in thread!

Buggy is a literalist...and a moron.

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

Hands the dyke a truckload of razors for "her" hairy back. There is an old saying...don't start none won't be none. Learn it, live it...your ankle biting has grown tiresome
PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there....no new office jobs for NC. How many offices have they build in those countries overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about? How many?

When you're a Lesbian, shouldn't you be against penises in female bathrooms?

You know....

Why do you....

In this instance....

Support the....

FREEDOM OF THE PENIS :eek-52: :eek-52: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

So that's the reason for the so called changing table !
I guess the fact that unlike men's rooms women's rooms are all stalls with doors
So nobody sees anything anyway.

Last edited:
Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy

North Carolina’s representatives are not backing down.

Last week saw the state’s Lieutenant Governor Dan Forest respond to PayPal’s announcement that they were suspending plans to expand their business in North Carolina, in objection to the recently passed bathroom bill. Lt. Governor Forest posted a photo of PayPal’s global operations center, which has clearly defined, gender-specific bathrooms.

The cultural Marxist crowd really are all about “Do as I say, not as I do.”

Not to be outdone, NC Representative Robert Pittenger issues this statement:

“PayPal does business in 25 countries where homosexual behavior is illegal, including 5 countries where the penalty is death, yet they object to the North Carolina legislature overturning a misguided ordinance about letting men in the women’s bathroom? Perhaps PayPal would like to try and clarify this seemingly very hypocritical position?”

CfYDJzGW8AA8nVH.jpg

NC Representative Fires Back At PayPal Hypocrisy | RedState
Your kind is dying out like the Age of Revolution...
Sadly, I fear you are wrong there.

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children

Forum List

Back