Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.
Probably because they have never seen pussy.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?
Buggy is a literalist...and a moron.

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children
More hairy then you?

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?
Massive irony.

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children

But but but, what if they WAX?

521199969-male-hair-removal-on-legs-gettyimages.jpg

b9fa96a5f09d18e220f67db87c026072.jpg

Reminds me of a certain poster on here....ROFLMFAO

funny-hairy-man-dress.jpg

Notice that the ones who are saying liberals want to see pussy or naked girls have no idea of how a woman uses the toilet.

As if they go in the bathroom and immediately pull out their vaginas and tits as part of the ritual
So that's the reason for the so called changing table !
I guess the fact that unlike men's rooms women's rooms are all stalls with doors
So nobody sees anything anyway.

Not true! There is a changing table in the men's bathroom at my favorite grocery store. There is a door to that extra large stall so getting an eye full of some toddler's junk would take some pretty ingenious viewing style... like a ladder and a camera on a selfie stick. Plus they have employees going in every few minutes because fags go in there at an unbelievably high rate as it is.

Speaking of which has anybody considered how confusing this will make it for the dummies that leave their phone numbers inside the walls of the stalls? :lol:

OMG :eek-52: :lol: :itsok: :scared1:

Those like him are who the left is demanding be allowed into a women's bathroom? Because he thinks he's feminine and we do not want to hurt his feelings?

This is why Bruce canceled his concert and the NBA the allstar game and the left and obama and the media are all up in an uproar? Because we do not agree with their "morals"?

seems more like conscientious leaders are simply taking the opportunity to affect change wherever and however they can.

different situations in different locations pose different political challenges, obviously.

these issues aren't all black and white across the globe, like many political hacks seem to believe...

Massive irony.
I have large irony.

seems more like conscientious leaders are simply taking the opportunity to affect change wherever and however they can.

different situations in different locations pose different political challenges, obviously.

these issues aren't all black and white across the globe, like many political hacks seem to believe...
That comment of yours sounds so charitable but really it is nothing more than sitting on the sidelines and criticizing those who dare take a stand.

No these issues are not all black and white, but what of it? They still remain very serious issues that affect our society in profound ways. Legalized abortion could be argued it is not a black and white matter too, but that in no way minimizing the gravity of the decision.

Christian values and morals appear to me as becoming very much unpopular in a secular hedonistic society, that does not mean it is time we backed down.

Those like him are who the left is demanding be allowed into a women's bathroom? Because he thinks he's feminine and we do not want to hurt his feelings?

This is why Bruce canceled his concert and the NBA the allstar game and the left and obama and the media are all up in an uproar? Because we do not agree with their "morals"?

There's no actual need for this issue, it's just the LGTB Militants attempting to force their strange agenda again.

There are bathrooms already that women and men can BOTH use....they're termed Unisex:

unisex-bathroom-sign-RRE-14845_White_on_Blue_300.gif

Or sometimes termed All Gender if men dressed as women want to use them:

bathroom.jpg

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

As you're a Lesbian, why would you think it's okay to have a penis in a female bathroom? If anything, you should be advocating against having penises in female bathrooms.
You mean like this?
upload_2016-4-11_9-28-51.png

Probably has happened multiple times already. I'm not a voyeur like the RW seems to be, I don't peek over the stall wall to see how people pee or poop.

didn't know you shopped at Walmart?

That comment of yours sounds so charitable but really it is nothing more than sitting on the sidelines and criticizing those who dare take a stand.

No these issues are not all black and white, but what of it? They still remain very serious issues that affect our society in profound ways. Legalized abortion could be argued it is not a black and white matter too, but that in no way minimizing the gravity of the decision.

Christian values and morals appear to me as becoming very much unpopular in a secular hedonistic society, that does not mean it is time we backed down.

the op claims the company is being hypocritical and offers up company policies in different circumstances as supposed proof.

the op dares to take a stand? against hypocrisy which is not really hypocrisy?

that's the topic of this op. fyi ^ (falsely assigning paypal policy to "the left" btw)

the op is not about "taking a stand" against the law. this op is claiming hypocrisy of paypal.

and i disagree with the op, for reasons stated in my post you are responding to...

Massive irony.
I have large irony.
Too bad you can't say the same about your dick.

Forum List

Back