Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

re: #31Thus illustrating that the US is not a Christian nation.
Never has been.
It's a nation where all religions and no religion is welcome.
That only happens in a Christian nation, Einstein.
False!
But you had to say something. David Duke.
OH really? All religions can openly worship in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Pakistan?
How clever...you just named all the non-christer nations in the entire world......:woohoo:

Never has been.
It's a nation where all religions and no religion is welcome.
That only happens in a Christian nation, Einstein.
False!
But you had to say something. David Duke.
OH really? All religions can openly worship in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Pakistan?
False comparison!
You didn't even know Starbucks operates stores in homosexual executing Saudi Arabia. You don't know much, do you.
I believe Starbucks also operates stores in North Carolina. Imagine that.

Reminds me of a certain poster on here....ROFLMFAO

funny-hairy-man-dress.jpg

look at you, derailing yet another thread with personal attacks...

Have fun trying to defend this one homos. I'm out so you can't derail the the thread with your nonsense

:uhoh3:
Exactly what track is this stupid thread on?
Let's see, the op is famous for taking out her ass and not sourcing her posts and is extremely racist, homophobic etc.

The far right hates the Jews, hates the Muslims, hates almost anyone who are not like them.

Simply read Weatherman's comments.

He defends the Quaker persecutions, he defends the Jewish persecutions. :lol:
The far right list of hates is -
Commies
Jews
Blacks
Muslims
Asians (non muslim)
Latinos
Gays
Poor
Anybody a bit different to me.

Have I missed anyone off this ?

Its an awesome list when you consider that there are only 24 hours in a a day.
Women...even some of the RW women are women haters.....look at Phyllis Schlafly and Ann Coulter for prime examples.

seems more like conscientious leaders are simply taking the opportunity to affect change wherever and however they can.

different situations in different locations pose different political challenges, obviously.

these issues aren't all black and white across the globe, like many political hacks seem to believe...
That comment of yours sounds so charitable but really it is nothing more than sitting on the sidelines and criticizing those who dare take a stand.

No these issues are not all black and white, but what of it? They still remain very serious issues that affect our society in profound ways. Legalized abortion could be argued it is not a black and white matter too, but that in no way minimizing the gravity of the decision.

Christian values and morals appear to me as becoming very much unpopular in a secular hedonistic society, that does not mean it is time we backed down.
Christian values and morality are only as good as the people practicing them.
As far as I can tell you aren't one of them.

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.
Probably because they have never seen pussy.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?
That would only happen if RWrs hire people to look over stall walls and demand to be shown people's private parts. At this juncture, in places like NC, KS, MS, IN, SC, AL....I don't put it past them.

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

Hands the dyke a truckload of razors for "her" hairy back. There is an old saying...don't start none won't be none. Learn it, live it...your ankle biting has grown tiresome
PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there....no new office jobs for NC. How many offices have they build in those countries overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about? How many?

When you're a Lesbian, shouldn't you be against penises in female bathrooms?

You know....

Why do you....

In this instance....

Support the....

FREEDOM OF THE PENIS :eek-52: :eek-52: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Lesbians are against normal men.

Defective men are a different story.

Pssst....PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there. How many offices have they built in those places overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about?

Hands the dyke a truckload of razors for "her" hairy back. There is an old saying...don't start none won't be none. Learn it, live it...your ankle biting has grown tiresome
PayPal is doing business in NC...they're just not building a new office there....no new office jobs for NC. How many offices have they build in those countries overseas that Bi-Catfish is complaining about? How many?

You already posted that you redundant dyke
Make it uncomfortable for you when I post the facts, Bi-Catfish? Good.

I'm still trying to figure out why leftists are so desperate to get into women's bathrooms.

Where in a woman's bathroom can someone see pussy? Not that I would want to but just sitting here at the puter I'm trying to visualize a situation where "pussy" would be on display and frankly I can't. Would one of you fine ladies of the USMB help me out here?
That would only happen if RWrs hire people to look over stall walls and demand to be shown people's private parts. At this juncture, in places like NC, KS, MS, IN, SC, AL....I don't put it past them.
I wonder what sort of people would apply for those jobs ?

it's just another opportunity for the haters to have some more "fun" gay bashing.

let's review the entire substance contributed by the op:

Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

Hands the gay Welsh homo a truckload of katyushas

Get on topic, your ankle biting has grown old

Have fun trying to defend this one homos. I'm out so you can't derail the the thread with your nonsense

And inevitably you get two fruitferters lip locking...ugh:puke3:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children

Last edited:

Buggy is a literalist...and a moron.

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

No, progress is letting hairy men wearing dresses into restrooms with young children
More hairy then you?
Probably note. I wonder how many times Bi-Catfish would be stopped for a "spot-check" in public bathrooms in NC.

When you're a Lesbian, shouldn't you be against penises in female bathrooms?

You know....

Why do you....

In this instance....

Support the....

FREEDOM OF THE PENIS :eek-52: :eek-52: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Lesbians are against normal men.

Defective men are a different story.
False! What's a normal man?
For all any of us know, you might be sporting barbed wire underwear as you post.

seems more like conscientious leaders are simply taking the opportunity to affect change wherever and however they can.

different situations in different locations pose different political challenges, obviously.

these issues aren't all black and white across the globe, like many political hacks seem to believe...
That comment of yours sounds so charitable but really it is nothing more than sitting on the sidelines and criticizing those who dare take a stand.

No these issues are not all black and white, but what of it? They still remain very serious issues that affect our society in profound ways. Legalized abortion could be argued it is not a black and white matter too, but that in no way minimizing the gravity of the decision.

Christian values and morals appear to me as becoming very much unpopular in a secular hedonistic society, that does not mean it is time we backed down.

the op claims the company is being hypocritical and offers up company policies in different circumstances as supposed proof.

the op dares to take a stand? against hypocrisy which is not really hypocrisy?

that's the topic of this op. fyi ^ (falsely assigning paypal policy to "the left" btw)

the op is not about "taking a stand" against the law. this op is claiming hypocrisy of paypal.

and i disagree with the op, for reasons stated in my post you are responding to...
Ok, you disagree with the OP and I totally disagree with you on the point you just elaborated on. PayPal is hypocritical. They are choosing not to build in North Carolina for alleged “moral reasons” but then do business with entities and nations far more oppressive to those “minorities” Pay Pal is allegedly standing up for. That is hypocritical. In other words --- don’t B.S. us. It is either 1) they (paypal) have very selective “morals” that they apply where it plays well but remain silent where they do not. Or, 2) they are a money whore and do what plays well with consumers, so their sanctimonious care for transgenders is nauseating to say the least.

But having said all that, my previous post to you was more about you implying anyone who takes an extreme stance on this moral issue is a “political hack.” And that is where I took issue with you.

Last edited:

it's just another opportunity for the haters to have some more fun gay bashing.

Of course the left will be unable to grasp it and if they do they won't acknowledge it

A veritable dictionary of biting ripostes...keeping the befuddled Libtards befuddled.

Buggy is a literalist...and a moron.

Well, at least the ingrate didn't call me a "Liberal". The wacky far right christian fascists are slow learners but I guess we could call that progress. :lol:

More hairy then you?
Probably note. I wonder how many times Bi-Catfish would be stopped for a "spot-check" in public bathrooms in NC.
I'm sure you have a checklist on ways to avoid such an event.....yo.

A veritable dictionary of biting ripostes...keeping the befuddled Libtards befuddled.
In reality it's a steaming pile of ignorant nonsensical shit.

In reality it's a steaming pile of ignorant nonsensical shit.

Mostly your comments....

they've taken the side of the perverts over their own children and fellow citizens who opposed this. How are women suppose to KNOW if they are a full female? ask them to drop their pants, hike up their dresses? wait for our children to be accosted and molested? this is about as low as we can go in this country. but if it cause Division and step on the majority rights , then they (the left/homosexual mafia) will see it as a win

they've taken the side of the perverts over their own children and fellow citizens who opposed this. How are women suppose to KNOW if they are a full female? ask them to drop their pants, hike up their dresses? wait for our children to be accosted and molested? this is about as low as we can go in this country. but if it cause Division and step on the majority rights , then they (the left/homosexual mafia) will see it as a win
It's about money, children don't spend money like homersexuals do and can..

Forum List

Back