Hypothetical: What if Obama was Not Born in the U.S.?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Would you Libtards demand his immediate removal from office? Or would you claim it was a non-issue (like Benghazi)? Just wondering...

Would you Libtards demand his immediate removal from office? Or would you claim it was a non-issue (like Benghazi)? Just wondering...

If Obama was not a natural born citizen, he would never have been eligible to run in the first place.

And Benghazi is an issue that matters. It is just that many of you morons around here proved you aren't really interested in the truth, and just want to smear Obama any way you can, even if you have to make up lies like "Obama watched as they died" to do it. One must also view Benghazi in light of the fact there were many people killed in the ten attacks on our overseas missions on Bush's watch, yet none of you assholes made an issue out of a single one of those. No questions. At all. Because your masters did not tell you to question them or create fantastical stories around them.

It is interesting you conjoined Benghazi and Obama's birth. It confirms that some people are being driven just plain crazy there is a negro in the White House.

Last edited:

If Obama was not a natural born citizen, he would never have been eligible to run in the first place.

And Benghazi is an issue that matters. It is just that many of you morons around here proved you aren't really interested in the truth, and just want to smear Obama any way you can, even if you have to make up lies like "Obama watched as they died" to do it. One must also view Benghazi in light of the fact there were many people killed in the ten attacks on our overseas missions on Bush's watch, yet none of you assholes made an issue out of a single one of those. No questions. At all. Because your masters did not tell you to question them or create fantastical stories around them.

It is interesting you conjoined Benghazi and Obama's birth. It confirms that some people are being driven just plain crazy there is a negro in the White House.

Interesting that you can't bring yourself to answer the question...

At the end of the day.. it doesn't matter.. the man's been sworn in a second time.. it's a done deal... if he were to be removed, or any attempt to remove him were undertaken, there'd be rioting in the streets the likes of which we haven't seen since the sixties.

Watching Libtards twist and squirm over this HYPOTHETICAL question is hilarious. Keep it up!

if he were to be removed, or any attempt to remove him were undertaken, there'd be rioting in the streets the likes of which we haven't seen since the sixties.

Which is acceptable to riot against that rule of law.

But certainly not banning guns from lawful ownership.

You should quit pretending that you give a rat's hairy ass about Benghazi. Anyone even attempting to question what happened is met with derision. And again with the ...well Bush. What U.S. ambassador ( or other American civilians ) died during attacks on unprotected consulates during Bush's tenure? Why don't you tell us why this consulate was left without protection in a country that had no stable government to supply the normal protections? Are we going to see this happen again in other countries that Obama and the Clinton state departments have destabilized? Got any answers or can all you do is spend your time trying to deflect responsibility away from this administration?

Interesting that you can't bring yourself to answer the question...

I more than answered it. Obama was born here. Get over it. Find something legitimate to stake your integrity to.

Benghazi was a tragedy, and throwing manufactured bullshit over the bodies of the corpses absolutely destroyed the credibility of the UnRight whackos. They have not a single moral bone in their bodies with which to challenge Obama over that event.

Period.

Of an even worse case, some historian a hundred years from now would find out that he was not born in the US and uneligible to serve. Everything he did would be null and void. Every thing that came from his regime would be null and void. His supreme court appointments would be voided and every decision that court came up with would be immediately vacated, including every case that relied on a decision flowing from that supreme court.

Benghazi was a tragedy, and throwing manufactured bullshit over the bodies of the corpses absolutely destroyed the credibility of the UnRight whackos. They have not a single moral bone in their bodies with which to challenge Obama over that event.

Period.

Yes the perceived morality of those investigating is the issue.

Not leaving our service personnel in harms way without allowing aid when summoned.

Then lying and blaming it on a movie.

Nah... Liberals would just toe the line from Hillary's playbook... "what difference does it make". Even though the Constitution is quite clear on the matter, they wouldn't care... It's agenda before country with Liberals, and that is that.

Nah... Liberals would just toe the line from Hillary's playbook... "what difference does it make". Even though the Constitution is quite clear on the matter, they wouldn't care... It's agenda before country with Liberals, and that is that.

Of course, liberals would say what difference does it make and ignore it. Of course, the next president who wasn't born here would have an excellent argument for his election too.

You know that the libs would change the requirement and make it retro-active.
Otherwise they would be rioting in the streets.

You should quit pretending that you give a rat's hairy ass about Benghazi. Anyone even attempting to question what happened is met with derision. And again with the ...well Bush. What U.S. ambassador ( or other American civilians ) died during attacks on unprotected consulates during Bush's tenure? Why don't you tell us why this consulate was left without protection in a country that had no stable government to supply the normal protections? Are we going to see this happen again in other countries that Obama and the Clinton state departments have destabilized? Got any answers or can all you do is spend your time trying to deflect responsibility away from this administration?

Like I said, none of these questions were ever asked of the other overseas mission attacks by your ilk. I raised the other attacks to illustrate just how strong the stench of hypocrisy is attached to you.

I am interested in what went wrong in Benghazi. The difference between someone like me and someone like you is that I was willing to wait for facts, instead of manufacturing a shit ton of bullshit in an information vacuum in the meantime.

The other difference between someone like me and your kind is that I will actually read the reports for myself instead of being told by my puppeteers only what serves their aims.

The full answers will come, just not on your ridiculous and ignorant timetable.

Last edited:

Like I said, none of these questions were ever asked of the other overseas mission attacks by your ilk. I raised the other attacks to illustrate just how strong the stench of hypocrisy is attached to you.

I am interested in what went wrong in Benghazi. The difference between someone like me and someone like you is that I was willing to wait for facts, instead of manufacturing a shit ton of bullshit in an information vacuum in the meantime.

The other difference between someone like me and your kind is that I will actually read the reports for myself instead of being told by my puppeteers only what serves their aims.

The answers will come, just not on your ridiculous and ignorant timetable.

They'll come in a decade or 2 once everyone attached to it that "matters" is long out of the limelight.

How about we all react the same way the war monger wingnuts acted when it was found out that Iraq didn't have WMD's?

Would that be a fair analogy? Would that be an acceptable response?

Forum List

Back