I absolutely love this guy... Richest man on earth lives in 375 sqft

Elon might live part time in that tiny house.
But I'm sure the place is surrounded by heavily armed security when he's there. ... :cool:

"Elon Musk is living in a prefab tiny house worth only $50K" Elon Musk is living in a prefab tiny house worth only $50K on SpaceX site

The more I hear about this guy and the more I read about him the more I just flat out admire him. What really knocks me out about him is that it's really not even about the money..... His whole drive and purpose is about improving the lot of humanity.

Jo
Improving the lot of humanity by making autonomous cars killing humans, wow, what a concept for an advanced civilization.
Not sure cars will ever be autonomous....but hey Dominos is doing great here with this thing...

First time I saw that thing in traffic straddling my car I almost drove off the rode....lol....

I am still pissed we don't get to use flying cars..

I haven’t read up about the progress, but maybe when Uber connects 2 hubs, from one major city to another, using tall towers for flying vehicles to zoom from one to another, you can be a passenger and pretend you’re driving- just buy one of those plastic kid steering wheels and voilà! I’d like to see it, but doubt my interest would lead to me trying it. I’ll stick to those sling shot rides where it flings you up in the air and then gravity does it’s thing on the way back down for excitement:p

"Elon Musk is living in a prefab tiny house worth only $50K" Elon Musk is living in a prefab tiny house worth only $50K on SpaceX site

The more I hear about this guy and the more I read about him the more I just flat out admire him. What really knocks me out about him is that it's really not even about the money..... His whole drive and purpose is about improving the lot of humanity.

Jo
Improving the lot of humanity by making autonomous cars killing humans, wow, what a concept for an advanced civilization.
Not sure cars will ever be autonomous....but hey Dominos is doing great here with this thing...

First time I saw that thing in traffic straddling my car I almost drove off the rode....lol....

I haven’t read up about the progress, but maybe when Uber connects 2 hubs, from one major city to another, using tall towers for flying vehicles to zoom from one to another, you can be a passenger and pretend you’re driving- just buy one of those plastic kid steering wheels and voilà! I’d like to see it, but doubt my interest would lead to me trying it. I’ll stick to those sling shot rides where it flings you up in the air and then gravity does it’s thing on the way back down for excitement:p

Then why in the hell are we not using slingshot tech for flying cars?

Jo

Then why in the hell are we not using slingshot tech for flying cars?

Honestly that's what I would feel like in one of those things at this point,.

JO

Elon might live part time in that tiny house.
But I'm sure the place is surrounded by heavily armed security when he's there. ... :cool:
Well yeah....the whole site is fenced in and monitored by a pretty large force of armed guards.

Forum List

Back