I allowed this women at my job to disrespect me because I am 6 foot 5 and 255 pounds

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because if my tall ass had responded she would have gotten all emotional and started crying and went to management and said she dont feel safe working near me and I would be transferred to a office way on the other side of the city causing me to wake up earlier and get home later lol So I had no choice but to take the high road. This is a woman I never look at or talk to and today I accidently bumped into her in the hall and she screamed..........."JUST GO AHEAD OF ME!!!

Of course I wanted to say............"is all that necessary you dumb bitch? You act like I walked into you on purpose" But I have to remain professional and want to continue working close to home. So for now on when I see her ugly ass, I will make sure I stay 10 feet away for fear of losing my cool and snapping the fuck out

Because if my tall ass had responded she would have gotten all emotional and started crying and went to management and said she dont feel safe working near me and I would be transferred to a office way on the other side of the city causing me to wake up earlier and get home later lol So I had no choice but to take the high road. This is a woman I never look at or talk to and today I accidently bumped into her in the hall and she screamed..........."JUST GO AHEAD OF ME!!!

Of course I wanted to say............"is all that necessary you dumb bitch? You act like I walked into you on purpose" But I have to remain professional and want to continue working close to home. So for now on when I see her ugly ass, I will make sure I stay 10 feet away for fear of losing my cool and snapping the fuck out
bet she's a shrill leftist ..

• Love
Reactions: Ava
The world today is full of overly emotioinal and sensitive people. We are regressing, the frontal cortex being used decreasingly less every year it seems.

• Thanks
The world today is full of overly emotioinal and sensitive people. We are regressing, the frontal cortex being used decreasingly less every year it seems.
When I bumped into her I said........."Oh im so sorry" and that bitch responds with..........:JUST GO

You should write a book.....

about all your life stories OP

why don't you?

Sound to me like she was just speaking loudly so your ears could pick it up way up there on top your Mt. Everest head. :afro:

You got played and had to eat it. You sound like a 6'5" whimp, to me.

Sound to me like she was just speaking loudly so your ears could pick it up way up there on top your Mt. Everest head. :afro:
I didnt understand the irritated attitude especially since I said Im so sorry

• Thanks
You got played and had to eat it. You sound like a 6'5" whimp, to me.
If I responded she would have been crying like the women at my last job. I had to go to anger management because when I raised my voice women got scared. But with this job I would be shipped to another office so I didnt bother

• Thanks
If I responded she would have been crying like the women at my last job. I had to go to anger management because when I raised my voice women got scared. But with this job I would be shipped to another office so I didnt bother
If you are actually qualified for anything else, go get a better job.

You don't sound like a wimp to me at all. You did the "smart" thing and put your needs first while she wallowed with pigs. Good job and I am sorry you have to work under those circumstances while YOU keep your cool!

When I bumped into her I said........."Oh im so sorry" and that bitch responds with..........:JUST GO
She will one day face a far more complicated scenario and will lose her manners and be unecesarily flustered. I dount thwre is much you can say or do to alter that type of pereon.

Could be she was hoping to get your phone # and bumped into you on purpose.

Because girls do that! They do! :aargh:

Oh yeah! You naive boy! They'll do that and then you fell into the trap. They gotcha! :aargh:

Lemme 'splain summin to ya: You don't pick teh wimmen, they pick you 9/10 times.

James Brown was wrong!

Forum List

Back