🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

If you had something in your head besides leftovers, I stated I was about to snap on my mom because she was getting mad at me for having a attitude with the waitress. So the fact that she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude almost made me snap
as usual your Mom was having to train you in social manners and how to be a gentleman...I can hardly see why two types of bread would set you off so much.....but, you are probably OCD with a tinge of anal retentive....

The waitress had a unpleasant look and her actions was "i'm only here because I have bills"

She gave us the robotic treatment
And you felt the need to be just like her? Did you get pissed at yourself?

I didn't raise my voice at all I just asked her to bring me a plate with a irritated look on my face

You know, you really need to find a way to deal with life's LITTLE aggravations. I would hate to see what would happen if something REALLY bad happened to you. You would not be able to cope at all.

This may surprise you but it's the little shit that makes me SNAP. I am more programmed to deal with the BIG SHIT

Then why did she apply to the job if she knew what she was getting into????

Why do you continue to make stupid posts? Why? Why don't you get a life?

He's a sad, fat, bald little man with no friends.

Hey turkey tail, I have friends but they all are married
Do you know sand people? Do you have any friends that can sing? Do they invite you to go places with them when they're sober?

Men are not allowed to see their male friends once they get married
For real? .... com'on ... you're kidding me ... right? ........ the strangest thing I've ever heard ........ I wonder why that is ...... must be something in the water ..... or maybe all this pollution in the air .......... damn ... just strange ....

as usual your Mom was having to train you in social manners and how to be a gentleman...I can hardly see why two types of bread would set you off so much.....but, you are probably OCD with a tinge of anal retentive....

The waitress had a unpleasant look and her actions was "i'm only here because I have bills"

I didn't raise my voice at all I just asked her to bring me a plate with a irritated look on my face

You know, you really need to find a way to deal with life's LITTLE aggravations. I would hate to see what would happen if something REALLY bad happened to you. You would not be able to cope at all.

This may surprise you but it's the little shit that makes me SNAP. I am more programmed to deal with the BIG SHIT
Big as in GIGANTIC? ..... or big as in ASTRONOMICAL? ....... or maybe big like UNIVERSE HUGE?

Sometime people just need a kind word and a smile to brighten their day.
If you gave her a nice tip, it may have made a difference...

Well she got a $2.00 tip which almost $0.00
You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

No I want you to come and sit on me and talk to other men on the phone

So how long have you had this desire to be a chair?

You should have asked her to sit on you like a couch and maybe she'd be happy she treated you like that. Maybe she would have kicked your butt out of her area besides.

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip

So, you were going to yell at your mom because the waitress was bad?
Strange... I don't support yelling but better to yell at the person you are angry with......

You should set up shop on the street, tell them you are trying to set a record for most people to sit on you in 1 day..... people love to be part of a world record... (you can thank me later for this fabulous idea...)

Going on 10 years, interesting... so, is like sit on your lap, back legs... does it matter?

OK ... What was it before that? ....... be honest ........... before the chair desire took over, what was the urge? .......... be honest with us please ........

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

Strange... I don't support yelling but better to yell at the person you are angry with......

You should set up shop on the street, tell them you are trying to set a record for most people to sit on you in 1 day..... people love to be part of a world record... (you can thank me later for this fabulous idea...)
Nothing like experience ......... I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years ..........just curious, have you ever tried anything like that on a street corner? ...........be honest .....

Big as in GIGANTIC? ..... or big as in ASTRONOMICAL? ....... or maybe big like UNIVERSE HUGE?

big shit.......layoffs, being fired, being broke, no money for rent,

I would not be you, but if I were you, I would not eat there again. Your meal is sure to be full of additives.

big shit.......layoffs, being fired, being broke, no money for rent,
How do you cope when shit like that happens to you? I mean, what's it like daily going through economic trauma?

I wonder what you would've done in a situation like this;
Years ago, the wife and I were traveling and stopped by at a small Alabama diner. The waitress shuffled out after a while (we were the only customers in the small place) dropping off the menu. I started to laugh when she left to bring our sweet tea while we were reading the menu. I said "what a laid back, no hurry world," laughing. She brings the tea, sets it on the table and takes our order. I noticed that the cheap hard plastic cup was severely chipped. Before she left I said: "sweetheart this glass is chipped" She looks at my with a look - what he fuck is wrong with that? - and calmly answered: "I know.." then she left for the kitchen to put our order in. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. Needless to say she never brought another cup. I tipped her well, it was a great experience.

You know, I think you gave her the tip because you didn't want to offend your mother, which was nice of you. I also think that you made a thread about this because it is on your mind and you feel troubled about it which is the sign of a healthy conscience! So why not give her a call and say, Hi Mom! I just wanted to let you know I felt bad about this afternoon and I'm sorry I became aggravated about the waitress. I hope you have a great evening. I love you. Bye now!

You'll feel 100% better. Trust me. I'm a mother. I know!

Nothing like experience ......... I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years ..........just curious, have you ever tried anything like that on a street corner? ...........be honest .....
Sonny, what are you taking? Be honest… you are on the roll today… keep taking it… again, what was it you were you taking?…. be honest..

... still not getting a thank you for my idea... sheesh.... :evil::mad-61:

... still not getting a thank you for my idea... sheesh.... :evil::mad-61:
I make up for his lack of appreciation.. thank you...thank you…..thank you…..thank you….thank you….thank you...thank you

View attachment 48707

Fuck you and if you have any friends, fuck them too

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties.

View attachment 48707

Fuck you and if you have any friends, fuck them too

I bet you are a lot of fun at parties.

Good Lord, imagine a person like this being drunk? :ack-1:

Sonny, what are you taking? Be honest… you are on the roll today… keep taking it… again, what was it you were you taking?…. be honest..
OK, I'll come clean ............ honestly, I stay high on life 24/7 .......... that's the truth......... I've never taken street drugs in my life, and have never smoke weed ..........I'm high on enjoying life and the years I have left on this Earth.... that's the truth, believe it or not............ that's my story, and I'm sticking to it ..........

Forum List

Back