🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

BTW: I gave her a $2.00 tip

You sound like a dick. I hope she spit in your food. Some people shouldn't eat out. Some shouldn't eat at all.

I treated my mom to brunch because my job gave a thank you bonus so we went to a local diner, So the waitress that showed up looked like she didn't want to be there and had a "shitty demeanor" so I decided to no longer look her in the eyes. Then when she gave us our food I noticed my moms toast and my english muffin was on the same plate. So I asked the lady with a irritated look. "can you put this on another plate please"

So my mom was wondering why I was looking like that and I told her because I don't her attitude and she didn't separate the toast and english. Then my goes on to say that maybe the woman is going through something at home and I was like........"who cares this is her job"

So I felt myself about to explode on my mom at the diner over a stupid ass waitress and then I quickly had to change the topic lol But I cannot believe she was making excuses for a ignorant ass waitress who needs to quit.

You sound like a dick. I hope she spit in your food. Some people shouldn't eat out. Some shouldn't eat at all.

And some people should apply to jobs they know are crappy

Anyone who would "snap" on his mom for such a thing is a poor excuse for a human being, IMO. Go seek therapy, sicko.

It was because my mom was getting an attitude because I had a issue with the waitress attitude. So she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude and it was about to make me explode

And then you might cry?

And some people should apply to jobs they know are crappy

And some people should get the fuck over themselves.

I agree. It's people like this, that are the reason I could never be a waiter. I'd pour an entire gallon of tea on his head, walk out, and never come back.

That said, I wouldn't spit in his food..... yuck.

If you don't like the attitude, complain to the manager. But I wager the reason they didn't is because she really wasn't that bad. Separating toast? Really? Out of all the horrible things in the world to get mad about.... the toast is setting him off? Grow up. Take a trip to Africa, and see how life is like there, then come back and tell me how justified you are freaking out over toast.

So many terrible things go on in this world, and Americans are so whiny, and so pathetic.... toast is a Earth shattering sin. If this was a toddler.... then it would make sense.

I agree. It's people like this, that are the reason I could never be a waiter. I'd pour an entire gallon of tea on his head, walk out, and never come back.

If you don't like the attitude, complain to the manager. But I wager the reason they didn't is because she really wasn't that bad. Separating toast? Really? Out of all the horrible things in the world to get mad about.... the toast is setting him off? Grow up. Take a trip to Africa, and see how life is like there, then come back and tell me how justified you are freaking out over toast.

So many terrible things go on in this world, and Americans are so whiny, and so pathetic.... toast is a Earth shattering sin. If this was a toddler.... then it would make sense.

Don't blame all Americans for this one asshole.

Don't blame all Americans for this one asshole.

I don't... but I've been in retail, and I've had people exactly like him, completely freak out, when I was doing the absolute best I knew how to do the job.

It's the primary reason I'm not in retail today. People like him. For every hundred, there's one crack pot baby 'man-child' who wants to have a temper tantrum. 5-year-old in a mans body, thinking he's and adult now because his balls fell.

Anyone who would "snap" on his mom for such a thing is a poor excuse for a human being, IMO. Go seek therapy, sicko.

It was because my mom was getting an attitude because I had a issue with the waitress attitude. So she was making excuses for the waitress shitty attitude and it was about to make me explode

And then you might cry?

My dick is too long for me to be crying

And then you might cry?

Ironic: Making a claim disproved by the very thread you posted the claim on.

And then you might cry?

Ironic: Making a claim disproved by the very thread you posted the claim on.

You suck at posting

And then you might cry?

But not long enough to be measured in any unit larger than micrometers.

I went out to lunch today with a friend to Olive Garden, and the waitress came over to take our order and we started rattling things off to her when we noticed she wasn't writing any of it down, so my friend asked "are you going to be able to remember all this?" And she was like, "oh, no problem, the people behind you are getting blah, blah, blah, and you are getting blah, blah, blah, blah" and she recited everything we ordered pretty much in order and word for word. I was just amazed!!! Lol. I must have sat there and stared at her with my mouth open with surprise. She told us she has 3 waitressing jobs. She didn't mention college, but she should certainly be in college IMO! We made sure to give her a really good tip. She was so awesome! Lol.

Anyway, just wanted to share that. :)

Oh, and then my friend was like "I already forgot what I ordered!" Lol. :lol: The service was excellent and the food was too. A little pricey for a place like Olive Garden, but it was still better and I felt less "ripped off" than when I spend $20 at a place like stupid McDonalds. :cheeky-smiley-018: I hate McDonalds.

Oh, and then my friend was like "I already forgot what I ordered!" Lol. :lol: The service was excellent and the food was too. A little pricey for a place like Olive Garden, but it was still better and I felt less "ripped off" than when I spend $20 at a place like stupid McDonalds. :cheeky-smiley-018: I hate McDonalds.

Did she ask.........."are u ok? every 5 mins?

Nope, only twice. Once to ask how our appetizers were and then to ask how our entrees were.

Nope, only twice. Once to ask how our appetizers were and then to ask how our entrees were.

Well the waitress on my brunch date today asked 5 times

You seem to have a LOT of problems.

It always seems to be the young white girls who do it the most

... or *is* a problem.

Forum List

Back