i am a true liberal

Yep. I was going to offer that as a litmus test, myself.

Islam is the very least liberal ideology on the planet. The leftists here all defend it.
I agree, but it's not too far off from the Jesus Theocrats trying (and succeeding) to legislate Christianity. In Texas, liquor still cannot be sold on Sunday, and no beer or wine before noon.

When will we ever finally overthrow this Jesus Nazi hell our bible-thumping predecessors created?

Libertarians are gentle anarchists.
Libertarian is the label other freaks are throwing around. Not correct.

We are liberals, like Thomas Jefferson.
I love Thomas Jefferson, though. How come I disagree with you guys so much?
I can predict future happiness for americans if they can prevent the govt from wasting the labor of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Do you agree with his quote above?

I can predict future happiness for americans if they can prevent the govt from wasting the labor of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
minimum wage?

Islam is the very least liberal ideology on the planet. The leftists here all defend it.
I agree, but it's not too far off from the Jesus Theocrats trying (and succeeding) to legislate Christianity. In Texas, liquor still cannot be sold on Sunday, and no beer or wine before noon.

When will we ever finally overthrow this Jesus Nazi hell our bible-thumping predecessors created?
agree. Finally in Chicago, we got rid of that Sunday law. FINALLY. About three years ago.

minimum wage?

Probably more like welfare.

If you loved Thomas Jefferson, you would be like Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson once wrote the following clause in The Constitution:

"All thy laborers in The Union, shall here to fore be declared as being created equal, even them that do not work, and therefore, they shall be paid to sit upon Thy Couch, and be provided with an Equal and Proportionate Income comparitive to those that do work, guaranteed, by We The People, & those that do work in many an industrious endeavor, shall be levied most heavily to provide for those that do not work."

The founding fathers upon reading this, took Thomas Jefferson in the back of Independence Hall in Philadelphia and shot him dead for colluding with The British Empire, and Russia, or something.

Then some guy named Charlie Smith who founded Smith and Wesson finished writing The Constitution, and added in the 2nd amendment as it was his gun they borrowed to finish ole Thommy Boy off with.

But this is of course, revisionist history,

Last edited:

minimum wage?
TNHarley I think he's turning in his grave with this very one. Killing jobs, businesses and peoples homes. The ideology is again a communist baptism. everyone equal, blah, blah, blah. No, earn your value and your fking money by improving yourself and helping others. minimum wage is a job killer. It's already begun in NY. lost time, lost business.

agree. Finally in Chicago, we got rid of that Sunday law. FINALLY. About three years ago.
Bootney Lee Farnsworth we still don't sell cars on Sunday though.

My sister lives down in Lemont. She never mentioned that.

They're big south-side people. Sox fans, etc. Maybe that side of town was not affected.
I guess there may have been specific cities. It seemed everywhere at one point here. but, I have lost a few brain cells over the years.

Who are you, my Conscience Speaking? Mind your own business, creep.

You are nothing , if not consistently authoritarian.

Thank you for providing yet another example of your desire to control what everybody else can say -- especially if it involves their telling the truth.
Taking notes about posters' positions like that is creepy and SS like, creep. You can twist anything decent and honest into a stinkin' mess of lies.

Forum List

Back