I am asking myself this same question

Once Again, I Ask: Why Vote Republican?

however I will hold my nose and not vote for any demrat for national office.

Obviously, the only path to sanity is for you to run for office. Start small...City Council or something.

I am not the back slapping candidate type
Pointless game.

How bout we directly hold our reps accountable by voting them out if they violate their promises.

How are you going to do that when they have rigged the elections?
I don't believe my elections in Missouri have been rigged.

Elections in many states are totally rigged. Unless you are a billionaire candidate its rigged to ensure a hand picked, bought and paid for Dem or Rep party candidate will win. Once a billionaire ran against the party and won. The party reacted by passing a law that said if that ever happens again, taxpayers will fund the difference between what the billionaire spends and what the party candidate raised so the billionaire cannot outspend them. :wtf:

If this is the case, then there is no long game that you spoke of

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republicans are selling out for short term gains

At the expense of losing the Hispanic vote and the youth vote
The party of old, white, Christians cannot be sustained

So Hispanics are one issue only voters, free open borders let anyone in no matter what? I'm sure the demrats want that narrative As for the youth vote I have been hearing that one since the late 1960's. As they get on in years and life things change including politics.

I cannot vote for a Democrat because at the national level their stance on issues are immoral and unconstitutional. That being said, it's hard to vote for a Republican also. Unfortunately the two party system gives no real choice but voting third party is a wasted vote. Such a conundrum.

I think at this point it's time for us conservatives to leave the party and start our own. Yeah, I know it will give Democrats power for a long time, but maybe there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel.

When Democrats lead Congress, we do things the Democrat way.
When Republicans lead Congress, we do things the Democrat way.

So we really have little to lose. I mean......if we are not going to get what we want no matter who we elect, then maybe it is time for a long shot.
We had a hope. We hoped that Trump would be different. As we saw just this past week, he's not. He let us down. He gave the Dems what they wanted and now we find, no one stands for us.

So fatalistic. He still has 3 years. Things do not happen overnight. Though, with Trump, I have been surprised by how much he has already tackled. But he has 3 more years to get things done. Patience is a virtue, if you want things done right.

I cannot vote for a Democrat because at the national level their stance on issues are immoral and unconstitutional. That being said, it's hard to vote for a Republican also. Unfortunately the two party system gives no real choice but voting third party is a wasted vote. Such a conundrum.

I think at this point it's time for us conservatives to leave the party and start our own. Yeah, I know it will give Democrats power for a long time, but maybe there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel.

So we really have little to lose. I mean......if we are not going to get what we want no matter who we elect, then maybe it is time for a long shot.
We had a hope. We hoped that Trump would be different. As we saw just this past week, he's not. He let us down. He gave the Dems what they wanted and now we find, no one stands for us.

How are you going to do that when they have rigged the elections?
I don't believe my elections in Missouri have been rigged.

Elections in many states are totally rigged. Unless you are a billionaire candidate its rigged to ensure a hand picked, bought and paid for Dem or Rep party candidate will win. Once a billionaire ran against the party and won. The party reacted by passing a law that said if that ever happens again, taxpayers will fund the difference between what the billionaire spends and what the party candidate raised so the billionaire cannot outspend them. :wtf:

If this is the case, then there is no long game that you spoke of

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Republicans are selling out for short term gains

At the expense of losing the Hispanic vote and the youth vote
The party of old, white, Christians cannot be sustained

LOL breaking news this morning, Dem's 15 point lead in Oct has shrunk to only 5 points. I think we'll just continue doing what we have been doing okay.

I am told that polls are not accurate

What I get upset about is that we Republicans always have to settle for the bones they throw us. It's not that I'm unhappy about military spending, it's just that Trump didn't win on that issue. He won on getting rid of Commie Care and taking care of this illegal nonsense, both on which he failed us at.

I'm sick of getting consolation prizes instead of first place. No matter who is in leadership, it seems like first place is a prize held for Democrats only.

What I get upset about is that we Republicans always have to settle for the bones they throw us. It's not that I'm unhappy about military spending, it's just that Trump didn't win on that issue. He won on getting rid of Commie Care and taking care of this illegal nonsense, both on which he failed us at.

I'm sick of getting consolation prizes instead of first place. No matter who is in leadership, it seems like first place is a prize held for Democrats only.
Could your family endure the HELL the Trump family has endured thus far ?? He might be doing all he possibly can in order to do what he promised, but can you imagine the hell he is catching doing it ?

review_2x.png

If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate. He has also been going after sanctuary cities any way he can.

Could your family endure the HELL the Trump family has endured thus far ?? He might be doing all he possibly can in order to do what he promised, but can you imagine the hell he is catching doing it ?

Then he should have done the right thing in the first place.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But don't tell us that you can take the heat and then run away at the first sign of it.

What you call running away I see as more measured. Give the guy a break. You call him a failure after only one year, expecting him to perform miracles. He can’t unless there is a super majority.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But don't tell us that you can take the heat and then run away at the first sign of it.

If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate

Yes, again, consolation prizes.

When DumBama traded our top five international prisoners for a lowly private nobody heard of, we laughed at him. We said how bad of deal maker he was. Then of course there was Iran.

Now Trump got one thing for us (military spending) and gave Democrats funding for Sanctuary Cities, no wall, spending for leftist media outlets, funding for PP, and we're supposed to be satisfied he got rid of the mandate?

Unless Trump is slick enough to be able to start building the wall using his new military budge, he sold us out to the devil.

What you call running away I see as more measured. Give the guy a break. You call him a failure after only one year, expecting him to perform miracles. He can’t unless there is a super majority.

Look, I understand politics. I know it's a give and take propostion when you don't have a super majority. But at least make the tradeoffs somewhat even. A 90/10 trade because you don't have a super majority means we are suckers.

That is not all he has done. Maybe that is all you are paying attention to. Yeah, I’m pissed about a lot of the budget, but I also realize this is only one in four. Unless we work to get a super majority, things will not change. EO’s can be issued, but they find activist judges to declare them illegal. This guy has more to overcome than any of us can imagine. He is thwarted every step of the way. Be pissed at the gop members that are wispy washy. Be pissed at dems fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way. Fight to get the wishy washy out. But give the man a break and some time. If he had not been trying to come up with solutions then you have a case.
If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate

Yes, again, consolation prizes.

When DumBama traded our top five international prisoners for a lowly private nobody heard of, we laughed at him. We said how bad of deal maker he was. Then of course there was Iran.

Now Trump got one thing for us (military spending) and gave Democrats funding for Sanctuary Cities, no wall, spending for leftist media outlets, funding for PP, and we're supposed to be satisfied he got rid of the mandate?

Unless Trump is slick enough to be able to start building the wall using his new military budge, he sold us out to the devil.

President Trump handled two hurricanes in his first year while Hussein couldn't even handle "Sandy". The economy is up for the first time in a decade and unemployment is down. Illegal entry into the U.S. id down 80% and your 401k is making money instead of losing it. So hypocrite fake republicans claim that they aren't ...gasp going to vote for democrats but their hatred gets in the way of supporting republicans. No surprises here.

If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate. He has also been going after sanctuary cities any way he can.

and judges.....and the military,,,,and good things are happening in foreign policy arena......It is my hope that his example will motivate other outside candidates to get involved now that it has been established message matters more than money

The trouble with the 2 party system is that when it comes time to throw the bums out, as we do regularly every 8 years with the political party holding the White House, there is only the alternative bums to replace them with.
Every 8 years? We vote for president every 4 years. Where are you from?

Forum List

Back