I am asking myself this same question

That is not all he has done. Maybe that is all you are paying attention to. Yeah, I’m pissed about a lot of the budget, but I also realize this is only one in four. Unless we work to get a super majority, things will not change. EO’s can be issued, but they find activist judges to declare them illegal. This guy has more to overcome than any of us can imagine. He is thwarted every step of the way. Be pissed at the gop members that are wispy washy. Be pissed at dems fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way. Fight to get the wishy washy out. But give the man a break and some time. If he had not been trying to come up with solutions then you have a case.
If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate
I think at this point it's time for us conservatives to leave the party and start our own. Yeah, I know it will give Democrats power for a long time, but maybe there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel.

When Democrats lead Congress, we do things the Democrat way.
When Republicans lead Congress, we do things the Democrat way.

So we really have little to lose. I mean......if we are not going to get what we want no matter who we elect, then maybe it is time for a long shot.
We had a hope. We hoped that Trump would be different. As we saw just this past week, he's not. He let us down. He gave the Dems what they wanted and now we find, no one stands for us.

What I get upset about is that we Republicans always have to settle for the bones they throw us. It's not that I'm unhappy about military spending, it's just that Trump didn't win on that issue. He won on getting rid of Commie Care and taking care of this illegal nonsense, both on which he failed us at.

I'm sick of getting consolation prizes instead of first place. No matter who is in leadership, it seems like first place is a prize held for Democrats only.

Yes, again, consolation prizes.

When DumBama traded our top five international prisoners for a lowly private nobody heard of, we laughed at him. We said how bad of deal maker he was. Then of course there was Iran.

Now Trump got one thing for us (military spending) and gave Democrats funding for Sanctuary Cities, no wall, spending for leftist media outlets, funding for PP, and we're supposed to be satisfied he got rid of the mandate?

Unless Trump is slick enough to be able to start building the wall using his new military budge, he sold us out to the devil.

I think I do have a case.

Not only did he give Democrats just about everything they wanted, but he put us well over a trillion dollars in new debt to pay for it. It's one thing if we had that new debt and got what we wanted, but now we have that debt and have very little of what we wanted.

The last time Trump caved in on the wall, he promised us that next time, there will be no caving. And what happened next time? He told us wait until next time again.

Unknown.jpeg

This was not just a bill on the wall or daca. It is the omnibus bill and shutting down the govt could be seen as political suicide, in my opinion, and many others, just before midterms, which could make it even less likely to get a super majority. Just how I see it. Some borderline mid of the road guys may make the jump his way. There will be plenty of political ads showing the dems did nothing on Daca.
That is not all he has done. Maybe that is all you are paying attention to. Yeah, I’m pissed about a lot of the budget, but I also realize this is only one in four. Unless we work to get a super majority, things will not change. EO’s can be issued, but they find activist judges to declare them illegal. This guy has more to overcome than any of us can imagine. He is thwarted every step of the way. Be pissed at the gop members that are wispy washy. Be pissed at dems fighting him tooth and nail every step of the way. Fight to get the wishy washy out. But give the man a break and some time. If he had not been trying to come up with solutions then you have a case.
If he had a super majority, then, ya, be pissed. Until he does those things will remain the same. At least he took care of the mandate
We had a hope. We hoped that Trump would be different. As we saw just this past week, he's not. He let us down. He gave the Dems what they wanted and now we find, no one stands for us.

What I get upset about is that we Republicans always have to settle for the bones they throw us. It's not that I'm unhappy about military spending, it's just that Trump didn't win on that issue. He won on getting rid of Commie Care and taking care of this illegal nonsense, both on which he failed us at.

I'm sick of getting consolation prizes instead of first place. No matter who is in leadership, it seems like first place is a prize held for Democrats only.

When DumBama traded our top five international prisoners for a lowly private nobody heard of, we laughed at him. We said how bad of deal maker he was. Then of course there was Iran.

Now Trump got one thing for us (military spending) and gave Democrats funding for Sanctuary Cities, no wall, spending for leftist media outlets, funding for PP, and we're supposed to be satisfied he got rid of the mandate?

Unless Trump is slick enough to be able to start building the wall using his new military budge, he sold us out to the devil.

Not only did he give Democrats just about everything they wanted, but he put us well over a trillion dollars in new debt to pay for it. It's one thing if we had that new debt and got what we wanted, but now we have that debt and have very little of what we wanted.

The last time Trump caved in on the wall, he promised us that next time, there will be no caving. And what happened next time? He told us wait until next time again.

View attachment 184561

This was not just a bill on the wall or daca. It is the omnibus bill and shutting down the govt could be seen as political suicide, in my opinion, and many others, just before midterms, which could make it even less likely to get a super majority. Just how I see it. Some borderline mid of the road guys may make the jump his way. There will be plenty of political ads showing the dems did nothing on Daca.

View attachment 184561

Maybe, but I think Trump lost a lot of supporters right there, and probably lost the House and Senate already. At least if he stuck to his guns and the Democrats did shut down the government, Trump would have kept his supporters and even riled us up a bit for the 2018.

In the game of chicken, somebody has to drive off the road, and it seems it's always the Republicans to do it. It would have been harder for Democrats to rally their base against us when their supporters look at their take home pay, their taxes for next year, and those who got bonuses or raises. That still may be the case, but now Trump took the wind out of our sails at the same time.

It’s a gamble either way.

View attachment 184561

Maybe, but I think Trump lost a lot of supporters right there, and probably lost the House and Senate already. At least if he stuck to his guns and the Democrats did shut down the government, Trump would have kept his supporters and even riled us up a bit for the 2018.

In the game of chicken, somebody has to drive off the road, and it seems it's always the Republicans to do it. It would have been harder for Democrats to rally their base against us when their supporters look at their take home pay, their taxes for next year, and those who got bonuses or raises. That still may be the case, but now Trump took the wind out of our sails at the same time.

I cannot vote for a Democrat because at the national level their stance on issues are immoral and unconstitutional. That being said, it's hard to vote for a Republican also. Unfortunately the two party system gives no real choice but voting third party is a wasted vote. Such a conundrum.

I think at this point it's time for us conservatives to leave the party and start our own. Yeah, I know it will give Democrats power for a long time, but maybe there is a rainbow at the end of the tunnel.

So we really have little to lose. I mean......if we are not going to get what we want no matter who we elect, then maybe it is time for a long shot.

Could your family endure the HELL the Trump family has endured thus far ?? He might be doing all he possibly can in order to do what he promised, but can you imagine the hell he is catching doing it ?

Then he should have done the right thing in the first place.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But don't tell us that you can take the heat and then run away at the first sign of it.
Stay tuned..

Could your family endure the HELL the Trump family has endured thus far ?? He might be doing all he possibly can in order to do what he promised, but can you imagine the hell he is catching doing it ?

Then he should have done the right thing in the first place.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But don't tell us that you can take the heat and then run away at the first sign of it.
Stay tuned..
trump is a complete ah has no idea how to to govern any dem would be a step up

View attachment 184561

yeah ray what we need is a good war that always solves repub problems

Listen, if any one is losing in this game of chicken, it's the Republicans not Trump. They continue to place him in a bad situation by wavering on every issue. If would have supported Trump totally, we wouldn't be where we are today. The Democrats have figured it out, and they were just handed hundreds of thousands of new voters because they don't give up. Republicans aren't good at war any more, and it shows big time. They punt to the other team when they should have gotten the first down.

I mean if you enforce the laws, and you start locking people up for their crimes, then you win the country back. Egypt didn't play around when dealing with those who were trying to take over Egypt. Obama called for Egypt to listen to him, and to release Morsi, and to reinstate him as president, but the sovereign nation didn't listen to the bullcrap, and they did exactly what they knew they had to do. Has anyone heard anything bad out of Egypt since ???? Nope - just crickets.

Not suggesting to just start going around locking people up, but when people commit crimes, they have to be dealt with just like any other citizen is being dealt with or has been dealt with.

I know this nation would rather focus on unity no matter what, but the attacks I've seen on this president by the left, appears to constitute a war on the presidency of this United States in my opinion.

Now maybe I'm old and just don't understand the situation, but it is unreal what is going on, and why it is going on. The left hates Pence or any official that espouses the Christian religion or a belief in God, and that is unreal. Hollywood hates Trump, so they are using their mega phone's along with the high jacking of major events to attack, attack, attack.

The public schools that have been abandon by suburbia or the middle class has turned into leftist indoctrination centers. The price of private schools is set so high that it has kept the majority of kids continuing on in the public school system where as if they are conservative in their hearts and minds, then they are the minority, and are hated for their views by the leftist majority in those places.

The selling out of your principles and religious values will come at a huge price, because you separated yourselves by way of money in order to keep out your supposed enemies that want to change you, but forgot to lower the ladders for your own kind to then climb aboard as the sharks were devouring them.

Behold you have made yourselves weak, and you act as if you don't know why. Pathetic.

Listen, if any one is losing in this game of chicken, it's the Republicans not Trump. They continue to place him in a bad situation by wavering on every issue. If would have supported Trump totally, we wouldn't be where we are today. The Democrats have figured it out, and they were just handed hundreds of thousands of new voters because they don't give up. Republicans aren't good at war any more, and it shows big time. They punt to the other team when they should have gotten the first down.

I mean if you enforce the laws, and you start locking people up for their crimes, then you win the country back. Egypt didn't play around when dealing with those who were trying to take over Egypt. Obama called for Egypt to listen to him, and to release Morsi, and to reinstate him as president, but the sovereign nation didn't listen to the bullcrap, and they did exactly what they knew they had to do. Has anyone heard anything bad out of Egypt since ???? Nope - just crickets.

Not suggesting to just start going around locking people up, but when people commit crimes, they have to be dealt with just like any other citizen is being dealt with or has been dealt with.

I know this nation would rather focus on unity no matter what, but the attacks I've seen on this president by the left, appears to constitutes a war on the presidency of this United States in my opinion.

Now maybe I'm old and just don't understand the situation, but it is unreal what is going on, and why it is going on. The left hates Pence or any official that espouses the Christian religion or a belief in God, and that is unreal. Hollywood hates Trump, so they are using their mega phone's along with the high jacking of major events to attack, attack, attack.

The public schools that have been abandon by suburbia or the middle class has turned into leftist indoctrination centers. The price of private schools is set so high that it has kept the majority of kids continuing on in the public school system where as if they are conservative in their hearts and minds, then they are the minority, and are hated for their views by the leftist majority in those places.

The selling out of your principles and religious values will come at a huge price, because you separated yourselves by way of money in order to keep out your supposed enemies that want to change you, but forgot to lower the ladders for your own kind to then climb aboard as the sharks were devouring them.

Behold you have made yourselves weak, and you act as if you don't know why. Pathetic.
pull your pants down like trump did

View attachment 184561
. The students being interviewed as we speak on the LEFTIST networks are being asked how will you keep this movement going until the midterms ??? The Democrats have found their hundreds of thousands of new voters, so the students won't have to keep it going, the democrats will keep it going for them. Now how to counter that mess will be one heck of a challenge. Be ready gun advocates, because Trump has to throw some raw meat to the wolves now, but will it suffice ??

I know this nation would rather focus on unity no matter what, but the attacks I've seen on this president by the left, appears to constitutes a war on the presidency of this United States in my opinion.

pull your pants down like trump did
More leftist immoralism talk...

Forum List

Back