I am beginning to think having 300 million +guns in the country isn't working out...

Only "da gubermint" should have guns!!!! Worked out really great for those that were taken over by communist infiltration.
Pohahahahaha...wtf you gonna against an army? Worked well for the Afghans, Iraqis, and others. And the government got you the balls anyway.

Listen goofball travel abroad (if you can afford it) people live wonderfully without and they don't kill each by the thousands in 2018.

What realistic law would have prevented which of those shootings and how?
A law prohibiting the possession of handguns and military style semi-automatics would reduce the firearm homicide fatality rate. But as I say, this is not to the point when school kids are deemed an acceptable price to pay for easy access to handguns and mssa. No skin off my nose, I'm just pointing out the solutions other countries have utilised which are not acceptable to those controlling American politicians. Rather you than me.
I know more than you by a factor of a 1,000. Give me a wide berth because I will give you a cyber ass-kicking of monumental proportions.
Oh, I'm quivering. But why so sensitive? Are you a dumb fuck American rightard?

Nope, what I am saying is that you should do some due diligence before shooting off at the cyber-mouth is all....and you obviously haven't. You have a chip on your shoulder that is easily "knocked off". I understand your angst and since of injustice because we are ALL under the same thumb. I know a lot of things, dude........I know the nature of the cage.

Only "da gubermint" should have guns!!!! Worked out really great for those that were taken over by communist infiltration.
Pohahahahaha...wtf you gonna against an army? Worked well for the Afghans, Iraqis, and others. And the government got you the balls anyway.

Listen goofball travel abroad (if you can afford it) people live wonderfully without and they don't kill each by the thousands in 2018.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

How are people faring under the E.U? Once (and should it ever happen) that the people of this country ever have to surrender their ability to defend themselves? That is when commie fucks like you will beg that the "state" wasn't the only ones with the ability to defend themselves. Death via "gubermint" is responsible for the death of over 200 million people that were unarmed since 1900. Your commie utopia will not happen in your lifetime..........guaran-fucking- tee ya............too many with too many weapons.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

How are people faring under the E.U? Once (and should it ever happen) that the people of this country ever have to surrender their ability to defend themselves? That is when commie fucks like you will beg that the "state" wasn't the only ones with the ability to defend themselves. Death via "gubermint" is responsible for the death of over 200 million people that were unarmed since 1900. Your commie utopia will not happen in your lifetime..........guaran-fucking- tee ya............too many with too many weapons.

bla bla bla ....the government owns you. They control every aspect of your life. They let you have toy guns, so when you lose it you either shoot your loved ones, a school, church, your family, or someone that cut you off...and then they will lock you or kill you.
Europe are doing just fine, Their kids don't get shot at schools.

bla bla bla ....the government owns you. They control every aspect of your life. They let you have toy guns, so when you lose it you either shoot your loved ones, a school, church, your family, or someone that cut you off...and then they will lock you or kill you.
Europe are doing just fine, Their kids don't get shot at schools.

I bet you worship and bow down at the feet of this corporate entity that you lovingly refer to as "gubermint"....the benevolent corporate entity that is no different than Wal-Mart......both are on the Dun and Bradstreet website....what a DUPE!

Last edited:
Nobody has said anything about getting rid of 300 gun million guns idiot dupe...
And he jumps in to illustrate why we can't get things done.
The Democrats want an end to loopholes in background checks and no more bump stocks are automatics with a big punishment, no one says ban all weapons but stupid dupes like you. Got it?
You're an intellectual pussy who can't rebut beyond using the funny button. You're a debate retard.
no hater dupe Democrats only want 2 close loopholes and background checks ban bump stocks and that's it. Or show me a link to the b*******you're brainwashed with.

Nobody has said anything about getting rid of 300 gun million guns idiot dupe...
The Democrats want an end to loopholes in background checks and no more bump stocks are automatics with a big punishment, no one says ban all weapons but stupid dupes like you. Got it?
You're an intellectual pussy who can't rebut beyond using the funny button. You're a debate retard.
no hater dupe Democrats only want 2 close loopholes and background checks ban bump stocks and that's it. Or show me a link to the b*******you're brainwashed with.

Learn how to strategically place a "comma", Francis.................please.

And you can only laugh at your stupidity and misinformation...

Learn how to strategically place a "comma", Francis.................please.
Miss the point totally much, doop?

What is a "doop", Francis??????

Enough talking to brainwashed functional moron hater dupes for today... Congratulations, you are unbelievable fools, the world's horror and laughing stock.
People like this ("side" irrelevant) have to be somehow culturally marginalized before anything can be improved.

They literally don't know how to communicate with anyone who doesn't completely agree with them.

We can't fix problems if all we know how to do is attack and insult.
You would not recognize the facts even if I hit you with a two-by-four, super dupe brainwashee.

Enough talking to brainwashed functional moron hater dupes for today... Congratulations, you are unbelievable fools, the world's horror and laughing stock.
People like this ("side" irrelevant) have to be somehow culturally marginalized before anything can be improved.

They literally don't know how to communicate with anyone who doesn't completely agree with them.

You would not recognize the facts even if I hit you with a two-by-four, super dupe brainwashee.

Your cyber swing would resemble that of an old lady trying to swing her purse.

Got it, thanks.

Since you clearly don't know my politics, it certainly is fascinating watching you lash out, based on pure ignorance, like this.

Again, I wonder if you're like this in real life.

Explain how guns will be banned
Will be or could be? I don't know the future but there are a lot of ways firearms could be controlled. Legislation could be passed severely restricting the ownership of handguns and military style semi automatics. Carry of long guns in an urban setting could effectively be prohibited.
Some information people like yourself should know. Other than some plastics and composite material your so called "military style" semi-automatics function no differently than their hunting rifle counterparts. I think that if a person is going to call for interfering with a Constitutional right they should at least have some understanding of the subject.

And you can only laugh at your stupidity and misinformation...

He's quoting and arguing with himself folks ! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
They're counting suicides, and a guy firing a pellet gun at a school bus.

(1) Jan. 3: East Olive Elementary School in St. John, Michigan: A man standing in the school’s parking lot called 911 saying he was suicidal. He spoke with a county official for several hours on the phone, according to local media, but ultimately shot himself and died from a single gunshot wound.

(2) Jan. 4: New Start High School in Seattle, Washington: Two shots were fired at the school from outside the bu...ilding. No students were injured.

(3) Jan. 6: School bus in Forest City, Iowa: A 32-year-old man fired a pellet gun at a school bus, shattering one of the windows. No students were injured.

(4) Jan. 10: California State University in San Bernardino, California: At least one shot was fired, shattering one classroom window. No students were injured.

(5) Jan. 10: Grayson College in Denison, Texas: A student confused a training weapon with a real one and fired a bullet through a classroom wall. No students were injured.

(6) Jan. 10: Coronado Elementary School in Sierra Vista, Arizona: A 14-year-old died in a school bathroom from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

(7) Jan. 15: Wiley College in Marshall, Texas: Two people in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No one was injured, but a bullet was fired into a dorm room with three female students inside.

(8) Jan. 20: Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina: Following an argument, a 21-year-old Winston-Salem University student was shot and killed during a sorority event at Wake Forest University.

(9) Jan. 22: Italy High School in Italy, Texas: A 16-year-old boy shot a 15-year-old girl in the cafeteria. He was arrested and she was airlifted to a hospital, where she was “in good spirits” as of Tuesday.

(10) Jan. 22: NET Charter High School in New Orleans, Louisiana: Someone driving by the school fired on a group of students in the parking lot. Only one boy was injured.

(11) Jan. 23: Marshall County High School in Benton, Kentucky: A 15-year-old boy opened fire inside the school, killing two and injuring 16.

How many shootings in schools is that 11 in 23 days? Great job!

Talk to me when you actually start securing schools or stop disarming the staff. Until then, they're soft targets and anyone stupid enough to send their children there gets whst they deserve.

How many shootings in schools is that 11 in 23 days? Great job!

300 Million guns and you had eleven shootings, and I'll bet that number is fake. According to you retards, there would be 300 million shootings.

People will continue to die because you morons are the dumbest mother fuckers ever, and you are getting more and more stupid as the days go on. These shootings could easily have been bombings or stabbings. The problem is not the gun stupid, the problem is our violent society and the fact that we no longer respect life. You can thank the democrats for that.

What doesn't "work out" is living in a country where the only people that have firearms are the crooks and the filthy government.

Most shootings in this country are in the crime infected druggie Democrat controlled big cities ghettos. You know, the sanctuary cites shitholes.

Forum List

Back